Dr. Farzad Farrokhi, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Pain Management Partners 264 N Highland Springs Ave Ste 2C Banning, CA 92220 Get Directions
Dr. Farzad Farrokhi, MD
Dr. Farzad Farrokhi, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Banning, CA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Farrokhi is affiliated with San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Farrokhi's Experience

See how Dr. Farrokhi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Farrokhi

Dr. Farrokhi accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Farrokhi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Farrokhi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farrokhi to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Farrokhi's Performance
Beaumont, CA |
Dr. Farrokhi has been my local Dr for over 10 years and I highly recommend him as a pain specialist. I threw my back out severely recently, to the point I couldn't even carry my newborn. The care he provided got me back on my feet and able to function normally again. He's careful in prescribing addictive pain medications and took me off of mine as soon as the short term benefits wore off out of worry it could be harmful. Aside from being a great Dr, he genuinely seems to care for his patients.
in Banning, California 92220 |
Dr. Farrokkhi & Dr. Borgna are the best pain management MD's they have always had great service and a caring heart for each of there patients. I have been a patient for approx. 4 yrs until my Insurance changed and forced me to another group.. by time I had one office visit and 1 injections, I knew the doctor either did not read my file or did not care. I truly miss Dr Farrokkhi & Dr Borgna my pain was always addressed and taken care of .. I recommend them 100% they are the best.....
in Hemet, CA |
I met him during inpatient hospital stays, and the drive to a doctor I had seen for 9 years got to be too long. He let me go through withdrawals off a very high dose of an Opioid I had been on. Had zero support from him during my 4-5 weeks of hell. Living alone and close to 70, I should have been told to go to his hospital for med. detox. By day 5 when I stood up, I fell. Fell hard 6 times. No calls to check on me, zip, zero. Filed Grievance and asked Sanctions be placed. Office now closed.
in Hemet, CA |
He was my pain mgmt MD for 3 yrs and I liked him a lot. Then when my high dose Dilaudid was cut I didn't have a problem w/that . I used my Medicare HMO mail pharmacy, that became a nightmare. They cut my dose by 2/3 & when it ran out, I went thru 3 wks of unmonitored, severe w/drawals, incl, falling. Zero concern from Dr. Farrokhi who put me on drug I can't take. Got so sick so he drops me for takng small doses of my filled Dilaudid.I was so hurt, no 2nd chances w/him. No good words for him now.
Solvang, CA |
A Most considerate physician. He leaves no question unanswered. He is most kind and helpful a doctor who could model all that a doctor should be. Thank y ou
Have you seen Dr. Farzad Farrokhi, MD?
Are you Dr. Farrokhi?

Compare Dr. Farrokhi

Dr. Farrokhi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy

SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med

Graduated in 1994

• Arabic

Dr. Farrokhi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farrokhi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine