Dr. Farshid Ighani, MD

Dr. Farshid Ighani, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Farshid Ighani, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Bedford, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

1604 Hospital Pkwy Ste 104

Bedford, TX 76022

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Ighani

See how frequently Dr. Ighani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dry Eyes
Glaucoma
high
Blepharitis

Dr. Ighani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ighani "As a doctor, I believe in treating patients as if they were my own family."

• Ophthalmology

• University Of Oklahoma Hsc In Tulsa
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Utmb-Galvstn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Ighani has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Ighani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ighani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ighani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ighani to family and friends
Dr. Ighani's Performance
in Grapevine |
I would highly recommend Dr.Ighani. He is extremely professional and personable. He always made me feel like I was his only patient of the day, taking time to explain the process and what would be happening during the cataract surgery. The office staff is also very friendly and helpful, they keep the office moving and never had to wait more that 15 minutes to be seen.
in Fort Worth TX |
This is the most amazing, most kind doctor I have ever met! Thank you for treating my father so great! God bless you!
in Grapevine, TX |
My experience with Dr. Ighani was very good. The entire staff is very friendly, helpful and supportive and gave me time for questions and guidance. My wait time in the office was less than 5 minutes each visit. I wold recommend them highly.
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Ighani, MD was professional, kind, and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to others.
in North Richland Hills Tx |
Dr. Ighani was the kindest and knowledgeable person to deal with. He helped my to understand what was going to happen before during and after my Cataract surgery. His talking to me helped me to be more relaxed. He has chosen the best office staff, they were the kindest and respectful in my dealing with them. The Surgery center was staffed by professional people that saw there job to make sure I was comfortable and had anything I wanted.
Southlake, TX |
Don't let him kid you....he REALLY does do excellent cataract surgery!
in Hurst, TX |
Very satisfied with care and service - have already recommended him to a friend with cataracts
in Keller,Texas |
This is the only Doctor you need to see for lens replacement. My wife had lens replacement on the right eye on Mar. 22 and left eye on Mar. 29. The day after the surgery on each eye, her correction was 20/25. The staff in the office is wonderful, and it is the same in the Surgery Center. The Surgery center also calls the day after to check and see if everything is going well. Nethery Eye Associates is where I will go also if the need arises. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.
Ft Worth, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Ighani to anyone in need of eye care or eye surgery. Dr. Ighani takes time to answer any questions or concerns. His explanations are clear and easy to understand.
in Grapevine,TX |
I just had my second Cataract surgery with Dr Ighani. I'm very pleased with the outcome of my two surgeries. I was very nervous with my first eye surgery but very happy with the results of both eyes. I appreciated Dr Ighani's straight forward approach and his personal recommendations. He told me that if I was his brother this would be his recommendation, this gave me a lot of comfort in my decisions. The office and the staff are very professional and there was almost zero wait time for my apmts.
Southlake, TX |
Did not disclose necessary information for an informed consent but instead oversold what he would be able to do. I am going to end up paying the consequences for that with vision and other eye issues for the rest of my life.
in Haltom City, TX |
I am an older man that is never sick and really nervous at any doctor. Dr. Ighani and all of his staff were very friendly and understanding. Dr. Ighani is knowledgeable and takes his time to explain what he is doing to you and the procedure or procedures that you need. I saw him every visit after my initial cataract surgery not just his PA. Very impressed with him and would highly recommend.
in Euless, TX |
Cataract surgery was perfect, could not be more pleased.
in Bedford, TX |
My appt.with Dr. Ighani was 4 days ago and He was very complete with his exam and very personable. I would deffiently recommed him to my family & friends. I was very pleased with him for my eye Doctor and also his nurse and staff. Thank Goodness I don't have to look any further. Glenda Ulmer Bedford Tx.
in Bedford, TX |
Very personal care, spends plenty of time with each patient. He did my cataract surgery and I am very satisfied.
in Grapevine, TX |
Outstanding surgeon with great 'bedside (officeside?) manner'. Dr. Ighani, Dr. Anding & their entire staff are among the most efficient & downright pleasant folks I've ever been around for medical procedures & at close to age 60 with a litany of health issues over the past decade I've got a huge sample of doc experiences with which to compare them. My 2 cataract surgeries by Dr. Ighani this month have given me 20/20 vision for the first time since I was 17 (no more glasses!). Highly recommended.
in Bedford, TX |
Dr. Ighani and his entire staff are prompt, courteous, and caring. After my cataract surgery with him I am back to 20/20 vision. He is extremely friendly, and makes your office visits very pleasant experiences. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality eye care.
in Euless, TX |
efficient, thorough, caring with effective on the spot laser treatment of vision problem related to scarring after successful cataract surgery by another doctor (who is not out of network)
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Bottom line: I could not be happier or more satisfied with the results. From the start of this process all the people I dealt with from the receptionist, to check out were above & beyond helpful, caring, & informative. I always knew what to expect. Verbal instructions were followed up on paper. I received a phone call reminding me of appointments, & follow-up calls seeing all was well. What a blessing you must feel knowing the benefits you bring to so many people. God bless your efforts.
Have you seen Dr. Farshid Ighani, MD?
Are you Dr. Ighani?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
    Blue Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina