Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD

Dr. Mansouri
Telehealth services available

Heritage Surgical Group, Westwood, NJ

741 Teaneck Rd Ste B Teaneck, NJ 07666

Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Teaneck, NJ and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Mansouri has more experience with Colorectal Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from St. George's University medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Chilton Medical Center and Holy Name Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mansouri to book an appointment.

Compare with other Colorectal Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Mansouri with our nearby Colorectal Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital today at (914) 775-8286.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital.

Dr. Mansouri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mansouri

Dr. Mansouri?
Dr. Mansouri performed an emergency surgery. He stayed with me during test (cat scan)even etting me to head of line. He was kind and explained throughly- His P.A. Sydney was great too!
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dr. Mansouri was professional, understanding, kind, empathic. I recommend him and his staff to anyone needing surgery. He's great!
VS – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dr. Mansouri restored my health and now my life is normal. His care is second to none!
RH – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
He is a great surgeon. Brilliant and skillful yet kind and compassionate. Never condescending. He's the best.
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dr. Mansouri is terrific! Thoroughly discussed and explained my options, surgery and recovery. He really listens and cares. I had been to a few different colon and rectal surgeons and I am very happy that I chose him.
AO – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dear Dr. Mansouri, Thank you so much for making an uncomfortable situation as comfortable as possible. Your personal, patient bedside manner was greatly appreciated. I felt very informed as to what to expect during and after the procedure. I would highly recommend you to any future patients. You are of the good ones. With Sincere Thanks, JV
Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Took his time with me, most pleasant personality, very informative of my condition and what steps to take to fix it!
LB in Oak Ridge, NJ – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Having emergency surgery is usually nerve racking, however, Dr. Manosuri took my nerves and concerns away. His expertise and kindness, gentleness and reassurances made my worries vanish. I am very grateful and thankful that he was my surgeon.
JB in Oakland, NJ – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dr. Mansouri is a wonderful surgeon. Took the time to explain my procedure in detail and I never once felt rushed. His office staff was so kind, everyone from the receptionist to the office manager, Kelly. I highly recommend Dr. Mansouri and his team.
NJ – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dr. Mansouri and his staff are very compassionate and caring. Dr. Mansouri is precise and knowledgeable and gentle. On a scale of 1-10 he and his staff are a 15! He takes the time to explain everything very thouroughly. He took care of the problem right away. Office and exam rooms very clean. Highly recommended.
NJ – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dr. Mansouri is a gentle, caring doctor. He listened very carefully to all my syptoms. He explained all my options. He took care of a long standing problem in 2 visits. Dr. Mansouri is absolutely fantastic. Office staff is great, especially Courtney was very caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Mansouri. Highly recommend.
NJ – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
He is very kind, very informative, and very thorough. I was a complicated case. But he took me on, thanks to him I get to see my 51st birthday ??. It took a long time to be diagnosed but finally he was able to in a matter of hours. Thank you
Patricia kunze in Bergenfield NJ – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
From the 1st office visit to post-op appointment Dr. Mansouri and all of his staff went out of their way to make a difficult situation less stressful. Their kind and sensitive approaches were truly appreciated. Dr. Mansouri is highly recommended!
Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
I was very satisfied with my surgeries performed by Dr. Mansouri. The compassion and assistance by the team made my experience very comforting knowing I was in good hands. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mansouri for these type of surgeries involving hernias and lipoma.
Laurie in Westwood, NJ – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
I was an emergency surgery in HNH. My primary chose Dr. Mansouri. I was feeling awful but Dr. Mansouri was AMAZING. Saw me daily, kept me informed of what was happening. His goal was to get me into surgery and relieve my pain. I would recommend him everyday. In addition his bedside manner was excellent.
MB – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Meet Dr. Mansouri regarding gallbladder, he explained in detail my procedure, staff was great. Everything went as planned- Dr. Mansouri made my feel comfortable from start to finish.
ET in Teaneck, NJ – Nov 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dr. Mansouri did an excellent job of explaining the surgery, bothin the office visit, and on the day of the procedure. I received clear instructions for the recovery period that were also very helpful.
Ciffside Park, NJ – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dr. Mansouri was terrific! I only met him oncce before my surgery and was immediately comfortable with him. Surgery was a breeze. Dr. Mansouri is very nice and a skilled surgeon.
LV in Teaneck, NJ – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
My experience with Dr. Mansouri was awesome. I was nervous about my procedure but Dr. Mansouri made me feel very relaxed & comfortable. He even had relaxing music during the procedure & his staff was also excellent. Totally recommend Dr. Mansouri to anyone.
NJ – Sep 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?
Dr. Mansouri is one of the BEST doctors if not THE BEST doctor's I have even seen!! Very caring, explained everything to me. Girls in the office are great also. I would recommend the office to everyone I know.
Albert in Schlageter – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farshad Mansouri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mansouri?

“We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.”

• Colorectal Surgery