Dr. Farrukh Iqbal, MD

Dr. Farrukh Iqbal, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Farrukh Iqbal, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Khyber Medical College in 1984 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.Read his story

710 Coronado Center Dr Ste 220

Henderson, NV 89052

• American Republic
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Iqbal

See how frequently Dr. Iqbal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abnormal Thyroid
Hypoglycemia
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Iqbal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Iqbal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Iqbal "Broad based Internal medicine and Endocrinology training In multiple UK & USA hospitals. Highly skilled in several Medical & Endocrinology Procedures. Several Publications."

This content was provided by Dr. Iqbal "Personalized ,professional & very informative consultation provided in comforting & caring environment. Never rushed.

No nurse practitioner in this practice"

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Thyroid Biopsy
  • Thyroid Nodule Evaluation
  • Thyroid Scan

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Khyber Medical College
  • Royal College of Physicians
    Other Education | Completed 1990
  • Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons Edinburgh
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Iqbal has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Pushto
  • Urdu

Dr. Iqbal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iqbal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iqbal's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iqbal to family and friends

Dr. Iqbal's Performance

GOOD

Do not bother with this quack. He refused to even speak to me even though I had a scheduled appointment. After taking my copay, I was informed they would have to reschedule due to lack of medical records. I brought current blood test with me that he deemed inadequate without viewing them. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This was my first visit. The Doctor provide a complete review of my medical history. He performed necessary physical examination of my thyroid including a medical scan. He reviewed my lab and presented the results in relation to his examination. This comparison provided a clear understanding of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am a diabetic and after the first visit with him he raised my insulin level so high that it caused me to have a diabetic seizure & put in the hospital for 2 days. After discussing my seizure with this doctor he said being a diabetic does not cause seizures. After another visit to his office my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I been dr Iqbal patient since the last 2 years and Ican tell that he's very good dr. He's very professional and answer all your question in a very patient wsy. I'm just happy that he's treating my toroid problem. And of course I will highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I see Dr. Iqbal for periodic monitoring (most recently February 2017). I've always found him to be very thorough and caring. He takes his time and addresses my many questions. I wish I could find a primary care doctor as thorough and thoughtful as he is.