Dr. Farnoush Jamali, MD

Dr. Farnoush Jamali, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Prime Pediatrics 845 Quince Orchard Blvd Ste B Gaithersburg MD 20878 Get Directions

Dr. Farnoush Jamali, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Gaithersburg, MD. She is 50 years old. Dr. Jamali is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

Dr. Jamali's Experience

See how Dr. Jamali's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jamali

Dr. Jamali accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jamali has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jamali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jamali to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Jamali's Performance
Gaithersburg, MD |
Dr. Jamali is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. We moved to the area last year. We were looking for a doctor for our 13 months old son. She and her staffs are great. Getting appointment is manageable because everyone understand how parents feel when your kid is sick or in need of medical attention. My husband and I are very grateful to have her as a doctor for our son. She listens to the problems and pay attention to details. She always has great advice for us.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Dr.Jamali and her staff are extremely warm and helpful which is makes me as a patient feel comfortable. Typically kids are often afraid of Doctor visits; however, Dr. Jamali and her staff are kind, welcoming, and make you feel at ease. When I needed my physical forms to be reviewed and signed, Dr.Jamali had then done ASAP (unlike other offices that make you wait for over a month). I will continue to be going to them and I highly recommend going to Dr.Jamali.
Gaithersburg, MD |
She is great doc . She offer same day appointment, she answer all my questions. She always has communication with me....
in Gaithersburg, MD |
Dr.Jamali is a great doctor , she is very caring and has great bedside manners. She answers all my questions thoroughly and usually has appointments soon. Love her !
Frederick, MD |
She a great pediatrician.
Bethesda, MD |
Dr. Jamali seems as if she is in a rush to get to her next patient so she doesnt spend enough time with the patient she is seeing. Also noone is available when you call the office with questions. When I called, I was told that she was gone for the day and to call tomorrow. As a new patient and first visit to the office, I expected better. My children will not be seeing Dr. Jamali again. They need a doctor who is thorough, accurate, spends an apropriate amount of time with patients and available.
Silver Spring, MD |
We were there for 2 months and left. A few pros: it was pretty easy to schedule an appointment. The doctor gives her cell phone number so you can text/call with questions 24/7 But, there are too many cons: despite the small size of this practice, it is surprisingly impersonal-- she hardly looked at the kids. ]She never followed up on my kid after we visited the ER. Also, I had to ask to see growth charts--they forgot to show!Last, they charge lots of $$ to transfer health records
in Silver Spring |
My son had his first check up visit with Dr. Jamali. I am very pleased for the comprehensive revision my son received. She took her time and made it very easy for us to address our concerns. Great Doctor bottom line.
in Germantown, MD |
I'm extremely happy to take my kids to Dr. Jamali's office at any time. Scheduling urgent appointment with her office is easy. Staff is very friendly and affectionate to the patients. I never experienced a better care from a pediatrician than Dr. Jamali. She is very knowledgeable and provided maximum care to my kids when they were at her office. She explained the medical conditions of my kids very well.I had two recent appointments with Dr. Jamali and I'm extremely happy with her medical advise.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
She is the best pediatrician i could have EVER imagined for my son. She is extremely gentle, caring, patient, her along with her whole team of nurses. She is very professional but she also feels like a friend because of her warm personality. My son is extremely comfortable with her and my son is more than happy to go see his doctor (unless shots are involved).
Have you seen Dr. Farnoush Jamali, MD?
Are you Dr. Jamali?

Compare Dr. Jamali

Dr. Jamali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Jamali has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jamali's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Dermatitis
  • Infections
  • Injuries
  • Otitis Media
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Sinusitis

• Farsi
  • Italian

Dr. Jamali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jamali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics