Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female

Dr. Khan

Chandler Psychiatry

3195 S Price Rd Ste 150 Chandler, AZ 85248

Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chandler, AZ. She specializes in psychiatry, pediatric psychiatry, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Khan accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Khan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan?
Dr. Khan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD
I have been dealing with depression for most of my life. My long use of antidepressants, one drug that has left a long and permanent damage to my brain that left me hanging on the edge every day of my life. Doctors who wouldn't list to me, some concluded it was all in my head Duh yes it is and it's real! I was desperate and how blessed I was to find Dr. Kahn, she is a gem. She listened to me, didn't dismiss my issues and treated me like a human who was truly suffering. This last month with new medication my life is now worth living. My relationships, hope for the future never better. Thank You isn't enough Dr. Kahn, but I will always be grateful for you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?
Very thorough like her style
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?
I have been being treated by Dr. Khan since 2015. She is invaluable to my understanding of my depression and anxiety and I could not speak more highly of her and her positive approach to always help. Thank you Dr. Khan for everything and for being such a sincere and kind Physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan IS HIGHLY OVER QUALIFIED! I have personal issues and Dr. Khan has been by far the best Doctor/Physiatrist that has truly helped me. I am 32 years old and other doctors that I have seen just see you as a money sign, Dr. Khan has helped me by getting me better listening to me and even though are time is up she will still listen until WE both come up with a plan that helps me. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER she loving compassionate and very caring!please don't go to anyone else! thank you DR. KHAN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Khan's for two years after moving to the valley from Minnesota. I must say, this has been the most pleasant and warming experience I've ever had with a physician. She is thoughtful and welcoming and always makes you feel at ease. The office staff always goes above and beyond and even went through the trouble of facilitating a new prescription for medication after I accidentally let mine expire. Top notch service delivered by a top notch physician and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan is truly a remarkable doctor. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind. As a patient of 3+ years, I can tell you that she always goes the extra mile to put her patients first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?
I really like her, she listens & knows what she’s talking about. I would recommend her to anyone that is in the process of growing and also willing to learn & understand that you can overcome past events in your life! for a promising future!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?
Always has appointments available when I need it. She spends adequate time talking with me and understanding my issues before making med recommendations. Was very patient and understanding while we had to try many combinations of meds before getting it right. Highly recommend Dr. Khan to anyone needing a kind, compassionate, and understanding psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan has been very impressive since I started seeing her a few years ago! She is very professional, kind & very knowledgeable in so many areas! She also takes her time with you and I never find myself looking at my watch to note how much time is left! She has even called me other times to provide me with other valuable information/websites and the like! I would gladly refer her to my friends without reservation!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?
Dr. Khan is genuinely interested in her patients and an excellent diagnostician as well as a good conversationalist, One leaves an appointment with Dr. Khan feeling very optimistic and hopeful as a result of these gifts. Also scheduling is easy, minimal wait time and office staff is very friendly and helpful/ very good all around
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farkhanda Khan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khan?

• Psychiatry