Dr. Faris Abusharif, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Faris Abusharif, MD
Dr. Faris Abusharif, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Orland Park, IL. He has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Abusharif is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Silver Cross Hospital.

Dr. Abusharif's Experience

See how Dr. Abusharif's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abusharif

Dr. Abusharif accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Abusharif is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Abusharif has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abusharif's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abusharif to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Abusharif's Performance
in Burr ridge Illinois |
Dr. Abba sure you've had an excellent bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. He's extremely knowledgeable and provided me with excellent relief of my symptoms. I highly recommend him
Lockport, IL |
I cannot speak for the doctors expertise since I waited 2 hours in the waiting room and another half hour in the exam room and gave up and left. Receptionist was pleasant but medical assistant was a bit harsh.
Extremely disappointed with this group. Came highly recommended and we were very optimistic for quality and caring health care professionals. Not the case, they didn't want to help a patient that had received incorrect and dangerous care prior and trying to find a physician that could help fix the damage and years of incorrect management of health. We also paid out of pocket to see this group as they came highly recommended. So incredibly frustrated with the level of care received
in Joliet |
Been seeing Dr. Abusharif for years now and he has always taken time to explain everything to me. I recommend him to all of my family and friends. For most part, his staff at the Orland Park office has been friendly and nice, but I do agree with some of the reviews, there's a few people there that can be quite short with you. But the doc is absolutely wonderful!
First red flag was with the front desk woman named Kim who is very rude and smells of cigarette smoke horribly!! This doctor will make you wait too long, especially if you're there on a Friday. I laid on the table for 2 hours. This is unacceptable. I've actually overheard his nurse's and the doctor making fun of patient's, so beware! They don' t care about you! His office manager is not helpful in any way. In fact, she is quite rude.
in Tinley Park, IL |
worse place around. their epidural made my condition worse. they don't care. dr. doesn't take calls and office manger when I called to explain what happened, 2 times, said we are working on it. I called their ans. serv. to have dr. paged because of the severe reaction I had to his nephew's epidural, he never called me back. i would find another place. i hope they didn't do any permanent damage. time will tell stay away from them. i'm reporting this practice.
in Orland Park Ilinois |
Dorothy W. Dorothy W. in the last week I Went to see Dr Abusharif and I was greeted by his staff that were more than pleasant, I arrived early and his office was quite full and everything was moving along faster than expected, I was then accompanied buy a nurse that was very nice and she took my temp and blood pressure and was asked some health questions, Dr. Abusharif very pleasant and listened and I never felt rushed, The dr and his staff made me feel very comfortable, highly recommended.
I have been to both offices and his Orland Park staff is horrible. The silver Cross staff is wonderful. He is a great doctor who takes time with you and even listens to whatever else is going on. But he needs to do something abou the rudesness of the staff. The person you call for your medication refils is also quite short if there is a problem. But I guess you need to put up with it if you need a good pain doctor.
Clean office. Excellent Doctor. Dr Abusharif took the time to explain in detail my condition and the prognosis. He is very caring and compassionate. Great office staff. Very friendly and personable. I Highly recommend Dr. Abusharif.
Dr abusharif addressed my pain and was so kind and patient. The office staff was helpful and prepared me mentally and physically for the procedure. I'm now pain free and able to resume activities that I haven't done in years.
Great service and experience. I've been living with knee and joint pain too long and Dr Faris abusharif addressed my pain. I never realized i could be pain free until I met Dr Abusharif.
Excellent bedside manner. Excellent service. I have been dealing with chronic back pain for years. Dr. Faris Abusharif was able to relieve me of the pain. I feel great.
in Homer Glen, IL |
My initial visit with Dr. Abusharif was a normal experience. He was empathic and understood how much pain I was in and discussed options to eliminate it. He proceeded with a spinal epidural that day (without sedation, because his staff never called to tell me not to eat before my visit!!!) My second visit did not go very well! I did get the epidural but never saw the Dr before or after the injection! The nurse left me entirely alone in the procedure room to go find him!!!
Have you seen Dr. Faris Abusharif, MD?
Are you Dr. Abusharif?

Compare Dr. Abusharif

Dr. Abusharif's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Cancer Pain
  • Cervical Herniated Disc
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Facet Joint Pain
  • Musculoskeletal Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

Completed in 2004

University of Illinois Hospital

Completed in 2005

Depaul University Chicago

Dr. Abusharif does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abusharif and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine