Dr. Farin Amersi, MD

Dr. Farin Amersi, MD

Surgical Oncology  |
Dr. Farin Amersi, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in West Hollywood, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in surgical oncology.

8700 Beverly Blvd Ste AC1046

West Hollywood, CA 90048

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Amersi

See how frequently Dr. Amersi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Cancer
Breast Cancer

Dr. Amersi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Surgical Oncology

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Chas R Drew University Med and Science

Dr. Amersi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amersi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amersi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amersi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amersi to family and friends
based on 12 total reviews (8 with comments)

Dr. Amersi's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Amersi and her team immediately gave me confidence that I would get the best possible care. From the first appointment, with daily contact online and regular scheduled visits, through surgery and post op visits, we were made sure to always feel at ease throughout a very difficult process.
Dr. Amersi calmly and kindly walked me through the scary process from abnormal mammogram results to excisional breast biopsy. She was clear in her explanations, and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. I would definitely recommend her and her team.
A beautiful human being, I was referred to Dr Amersi by my OBGYN after an abnormal mammogram. She guided me through the tests, needle biopsy and surgical biopsy. She kept me informed, focused, and calm. It was a pleasure to be her patient.
I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Amersi - she is just terrific. The whole experience of consulting with a breast surgeon can be scary, but Dr. Amersi has such a wonderful and calming bedside manner that she quickly put me at ease. I would highly recommend her to others - you'll be in the best...more
There is no one I would trust more than Dr. Amersi. Over my six years as her patient, she has navigated us through some uncertain times, always with calm and a depth of knowledge that made us feel cared for medically and emotionally.

Are you Dr. Amersi?