Dr. Faried Banimahd, MD

Dr. Faried Banimahd, MD

Emergency Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Faried Banimahd, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Banimahd is affiliated with UC Irvine Medical Center.

23961 Calle De La Magdalena Ste 424

Laguna Hills, CA 92653

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Banimahd

Dr. Banimahd's Experience

Dr. Banimahd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine

• Stitches
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Kern Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Rush Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Banimahd has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Banimahd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banimahd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Banimahd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banimahd to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Banimahd's Performance
in Costa mesa, ca |
I've been a patient of Dr. Banimahd for four years. I have a background in pharmaceutical science, so I feel I can make an informed evaluation of physicians. Dr. B really stands out from typical physicians in (1) taking time and really listening, (2) bringing current research and clinical insights to problems that most MDs don't know how to treat, and (3) demonstrating genuine compassion and empathy. Dr. B puts together the best of conventional medicine with a first class bedside manner
in Irvine, CA |
I found Dr Banimahd a few years ago and he's great! He's very compassionate and is the best Doctor I've ever had. No matter what the issue, he's always worked with me and helped me solve it. Would strongly recommend!
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Banimahd is a great doctor who has helped me through a very difficult time in my life. He is very knowledgeable in the addiction field and I know he truly cares for me. He is one of the FEW addiction specialists that truly want to help and see their clients succeed.
in santa ana, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Banimahd for over a year now. He is a very competent doctor whom I trust 100% to address any medical concerns/issues that I have. He is approachable and friendly. I will continue to recommend any of my friends and family to Dr. B as long as he is practicing medicine.
in Tustin, Ca |
This Doctor is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of Medicine. He saved my life and taught me more about myself, addiction and my surroundings than anyone ever has. Whether you see Dr. Banimahd as a primary health care physician, a recovery doctor, or just a referral, He is your go to Doctor. I give him 5 stars and would refer any friend or family member to his office.
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
He was incredibly condescending and rude. He told me I was a stupid junkie that will never achieve what he has. For someone looking for relief I was very turned off by his bedside manner and his all around attitude. Stay away at all costs I have to see him in 2 weeks and I'm dreading it because he's so unpleasant to deal with. I could write so much more about petty professionalism stuff like wearing shorts and street clothes or just being so unprofessional he was name calling? He's a Dr.?
Have you seen Dr. Faried Banimahd, MD?
Are you Dr. Banimahd?