Dr. Fariborz Lalezarzadeh, DO

Dr. Fariborz Lalezarzadeh, DO

General Surgery  |

Dr. Fariborz Lalezarzadeh, DO is a general surgery doctor who practices in San Bernardino, CA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

Surgical Edge

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Lalezarzadeh

Video

See how frequently Dr. Lalezarzadeh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases
high
Breast Diseases
high
Cancer

Dr. Lalezarzadeh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lalezarzadeh "Patient oriented. Treat the whole person: mind, body, soul. Patient needs to participate in their own care to get better. Educate patient to understand their disease and the surgery."

• General Surgery

• Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Partial Mastectomy
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Port Removal
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Sentinel Node Biopsy
  • Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Wound Repair
  • da Vinci® Colectomy
  • da Vinci® Gallbladder Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • Multiple Advanced Laparoscopic Mini-Fellowships
    Other Education | Completed 2006

• Fellow of American College of Surgeons, 2010
  • Abdominal Computed Tomography in the Evaluation of Acute and Perforated Appendicitis in the Community Setting, 2007
  • Evaluation of Pre-Hospital and Emergency Department Systolic Blood Pressure as a Predictor of In-Hospital Stay Mortality, 2009

• Farsi

Dr. Lalezarzadeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lalezarzadeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

St. Bernardine Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
General Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Lalezarzadeh is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Lalezarzadeh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lalezarzadeh to family and friends
Dr. Lalezarzadeh Says:

I am grateful to you all for all the tremendous amount of positive comments the practice has received.

Dr. Lalezarzadeh's Performance
in Ontario, CA |
very very Extremely professional, I do recommend Dr Lalezarzadeh 100% I have never meet a Doctor like this Doctor before. who really cares about his patients health.
in Apple Valley, CA |
As a member of the medical profession I have to say that Dr. Lalezarzadeh is one of the most exceptional physicians' I have had the pleasure of interacting with. He is professional, knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner. I am extremely thankful I was referred to him for my surgical procedure. Post-surgical care included using recent techniques available for healing enhancement. His office staff is also great! Always very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
San Bernardino, Ca |
I had a small hernia repaired by Dr Lalezarzadeh. He did a great job. Everything went easier then expected. I would use him again in a heart beat.
in Lake Arrowhead, CA |
From my first visit with Dr. Lalezarzadeh, I felt very comfortable with him. His staff is first rate and always very helpful. I liked the fact he has medical students in the office with him; as he explains what's happening to them, the patient learns a lot.
San Bernardino |
Dr LALEZARZEDEH IS BEYOND WORDS GREAT.
in san bernardino, CA |
Dr L was the most professional , kind doctor me and my wife have ever encountered. My wife had 2 ulcers removed and Dr L was very informative as to what the issues were and the procedure that needed to be done. My wife was in the hospital for 10 days and Dr L came to check on her at least every other day, which made my wife feel cared for. Also gave me piece of mind. I pray and hope to never need a surgery of this kind but if i or any of my family does i pray i could get Dr L. he is AMAZING.
in Colton, Ca. |
I've had the need for two different surgeries by Dr. Lalezarzadeh and could not have had a more satisfactory experience. His bed side manner is outstanding. He truly listens to your concerns and answers all your questions in a manner you can understand. The surgeries were completely successful and complete recovery. Post operative pain management was handled well with advice and any prescription necessary.
in Yucaipa, CA |
Felt very comfortable pleasant experance
San Bernardino, CA |
Dr. L is excellent. I am fortunate Dr. L was my surgeon for a lumpectomy two years ago, and recently for a bilateral mastectomy. He is compassionate, listens to your concerns, and puts you at ease. Office personnel are helpful. Bring a sweater. The exam rooms are usually cool.
in Lake Arrowhead, CA |
I recently had a robotic assisted laparoscopic B/L double inguinal hernia and umbilical hernia repair with mash. My one day outpatient surgery went very well. My recovery seemed quick with pain mostly covered with medicine the first week. I was pain free by the start of the third week. My laparoscopic surgery only required three small incisions in the tummy area and one in my belly button. Four weeks later my belly button looks normal and you have to look hard to fine my incisions.
in Highland, CA |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lalezarzadeh. He is a very positive surgeon, and has an fantastic bedside manner. He instills confidence in you that he has your medical condition under control. He is very knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain everything. You don't feel rushed. I hope I do not need anymore surgeries, but if I do, I am surely going back to him. He is truly awesome! My surgery was a hernia repair.
in Apple Valley, CA |
its hard to find a good dr/general surgeon like him....just don't make them.Im sure he will go far.thanks for the great job on my hernia procedure!!!
in highland, ca |
Yes I would highly recommend dr. Lalezarzdeh to my friends and family because he did a remarkable job for me thank you for doing my surgery
in Diamond Bar, CA |
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR LALEZARZADEH TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. HE KNOWS HIS JOB VERY WELL AND HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE WITH THE LATEST TRENDS AND PRACTICES OF MODERN MEDICINE. I AM VERY THANKFUL THAT I WAS BROUGHT TO HIM FOR MY EMERGENCY SURGERY AT ST. BERNARDINE MEDICAL CENTER, OTHERWISE MY PROBLEM (OBSTRUCTION OF THE SMALL INTESTINE) WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN RESOLVED UNTIL NOW. THANKS DR LALEZARZADEH.
in Highland, CA |
Dr Lalezarzadeh operated on me to reverse a colostomy and repair Hernias. During the 10 days I was in the hospital, he visited me every day. I was constantly informed both before and after the surgery was was going on. The Dr. showed a real and genuine interest in my well being. The post surgery visits were conducted timely and very informative about my recovery. In four months time, I have made a excellent recovery. I am 74 years old and very highly would recommend Dr. Lalezarzadeh.
in Beaumont, CA |
He is an excellent Surgeon with excellent bedside manner! He is a Dr that truly cares and that quality is hard to come by these days. I Absolutly respect and appreciate his knowledge and expertise when it came time to repair my Ventral Hernia. He did a great job in explaining everything and the surgery in detail before I ever got into the OR. I'm 2weeks post op and can't thank God Enough for the GREAT surgeon Dr. Lalezarzadeh he put in my path. Big Thanks to him and his wonderful staff!!
in San Bernardino,CA |
He is an excellent Doctor, I highly recommend him to many family members and friends.
in San Bernardino , Ca |
Performed surgery on my mother (Sally Gomez). Very knowledgable and informative . Appreciate that during a stressful time . Thank you
Have you seen Dr. Fariborz Lalezarzadeh, DO?
Are you Dr. Lalezarzadeh?

Visit Dr. Lalezarzadeh