Dr. Farhana Quasem, MD

Dr. Farhana Quasem, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Farhana Quasem, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Conyers, GA. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Quasem is affiliated with Rockdale Medical Center.

Dr. Quasem's Experience

See how Dr. Quasem's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Quasem

Dr. Quasem accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Quasem has admitting privileges.

Dr. Quasem's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quasem to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Quasem's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Atlanta, GA |
Found Dr. Quasem to be very negative and not wanting to go the extra mile to help me get the medical necessities that I need my insurance company to cover. Just moved to Ga and must have these necessities. However she was not willing to do the necessary paperwork to help me. Also wait time is too long before seen. The two times I've been there I had to wait over an hour past my appointment time. I don't mind if she spends quality time with me when I finally see her. She disappeared a few times
conyers, ga |
Knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate. Office staff efficient.
in Conyers, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Quasem since 2012. I woke up one morning with a disease that changed my life for worse! Dr. Quasem wasn't for sure what was wrong with me and called another Dr in to help with determining my prognosis. He knew exactly what it was when he entered the room. I've had it since then and she has not given me the cure yet, she treats me like a lab mouse and now since it's been 4yrs she said I shouldn't have it any longer and will not give me any treatments for it! HELP!!!!
in Conyers, GA |
Dr. Quasem has been my Doctor for over 16 years now. Dr. Quasem and her staff are always friendly and professional. I have never had a problem getting an appointment when needed and have always had great communication with the Doctor and the staff. Dr. Quasem spends time with you and takes the time to listen to your concerns, which I find rare when visiting other Doctors these days. Excellent Doctor!
in Mansfield, GA |
Dr, Quasem is a very good physician with great knowledge regarding? the vast array of things that can go awry with the human body. She spends time speaking with you to determine what is causing symptoms and then comes up with an effective plan for medical care. She is very personable and I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Farhana Quasem, MD?
Are you Dr. Quasem?

Compare Dr. Quasem

Dr. Quasem's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Quasem has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Quasem's Board Certifications

Dr. Quasem does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Quasem and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Dhaka

Graduated in 1988

Vet Affairs Westside M C

• Bengali

Dr. Quasem does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quasem and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Quasem does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Quasem and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.