Dr. Farhad Zangeneh, MD

Dr. Farhad Zangeneh, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Endocrine Diebetes/Osteoporo Cl 46090 Lake Center Plz Ste 106, Sterling, VA 20165 Get Directions

We are committed to maintaining the highest standards for patient focused Endocrine and Metabolic medical care by empowering people to manage their health. We offer personalized attention in a friendly, courteous environment.Read more

Dr. Zangeneh's Experience

See how Dr. Zangeneh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zangeneh

Dr. Zangeneh accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zangeneh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zangeneh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zangeneh to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Zangeneh's Performance
    GOOD
I had been very ill for sometime . Dr. Zangeneh and his staff have been the only ones out of the many offices I've been, to make me feel comfortable and continue to improve my overall wellness. Sometimes changes are needed but you get so stuck in bad routines. With the help of Dr. Z I have been able to understand the changes necessary for improving every level of wellness and finding the right balance to be my best. Without his staff and Dr. Z I wouldn't feel the amazing way I feel EVERYDAY!!!
in Lovettsville, VA |
Dr. Zangeneh literally has changed my life. His manner may seem a little brusque but he really listens. His plans of action are clear, practical, and carefully calibrated. There is no BS from him, and he won't tolerate it from you. Working with him for the last year and following his instructions, I feel really great for the first time in years. I highly recommend him!
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Zangeneh is experienced and knows what he's doing. Seeing him was the BEST medical decision I've made. He doesn't waste time & gets straight to the point. So if you're AREN'T use to directness it will shock you and I LOVE this about him. No BS. Time is precious & he doesn't waste it. Bring your med list & Dr. Z will illustrate what you need to take & how. His staff is efficient & at check out explains again what you need to do or who you need to see. I feel energized & 20! Thank you
in Sterling |
Dr. Zangeneh is fantastic. He is very straightforward and shows genuine concern for one's well-being.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr Z is the worse doctor I have ever seen. He runs around his office like someone is chasing him. Always in a hurry, or so it seems. Appts are rushed. Talks entirely too fast. Never explains things. Never asked me if I had any questions. Never asked me if everything he said makes sense to me. I could never get a word in to even ask a question, and if I started to he raised his voice to talk over me. I'm also not confident in his assessment of my condition so going elsewhere.
in Charles Town, WV |
He came highly recommended. Terrible bedside manner and lacks compassion to interact with patients. Very AMPED to prescribe medications that are brand new to the market. I was prescribed several medications that caused serious medical complications to include medication induced glaucoma. He refused to believe it was due to meds. When I chose to leave his practice, he then sent very nasty letters to my other Dr's that HE severed the Dr-Pt relationship. Moved on to new Dr, Best call!
in Fairfax, VA |
Rude staff and doctor is inconsiderate. Worst experience I ever had with a professional. They booked my appointment for the wrong day and when I reschedules they called to cancel the appointment.
in Sterling VA |
Waited for two and a half hours. When I finally saw the doctor he took a personal call on his cell phone. Treated me horribly. Never again.
Fairfax, VA |
Very abrupt. Treats patients as statistics, not people. Smart man, but no bedside manner. I routinely waited over an hour beyond my scheduled appointments. Time for a new doctor.
Sterling |
1st amd 2nd visits haf long wait time, over an hour. Staff over book appointments, so you wait for at least an hour to be seen. Doctor was rude and rushed with little listening skills.
New York, NY |
Good doctor but he lacks compassion. Spends very little time with patients.
Ashburn, VA |
I'm so glad I left his practice. I had been a patient for years and was so frustrated with his terrible communication skills (or lack there of). changing doctors was the best thing I ever did
Have you seen Dr. Farhad Zangeneh, MD?
Are you Dr. Zangeneh?

Compare Dr. Zangeneh

Dr. Zangeneh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zangeneh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zangeneh's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypoparathyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neck Pain

Rochester Methodist Hospital
  • Other Education
    Mayo Clinic and Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine

• Farsi

Dr. Zangeneh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zangeneh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism