Dr. Farhad Naseh, MD

Dr. Farhad Naseh, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Maryland Eye Institute 6 Montgomery Village Ave Ste 103 Gaithersburg, MD 20879 Get Directions

I feel extremely fortunate to have trained in excellent institutions with leading academicians, and I have dedicated myself to continuing education in order to do my best for my patients. I enjoy the delicate nature of ophthalmic surgery and work hard to maintain exceptional surgical skills utilizing the latest and most advanced technology. Research is essential in the practice of medicine, and I am extremely proud of the contributions I have been able to make at NIH.

Dr. Farhad Naseh, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Gaithersburg, MD. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Naseh is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.

Dr. Naseh's Experience

See how Dr. Naseh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Naseh

Dr. Naseh accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Naseh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Naseh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naseh to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Naseh's Performance
Rockville, MD |
My husband had a cataract surgery performed by Dr. Naseh. He was excellent the first time but didn't have a good experience with his second eye. But the doctor was not prepared to listen to us which was a bit disappointing.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I had cataract surgery done by Dr. Naseh. My vision is so improved. I feel like Dr. Naseh is a miracle worker. Process was so much easier than I imagined it to be. Staff and facilities great. I would highly recommend Dr. Naseh and his staff. Judith K. Callan
in Bethesda, MD |
Greatest experience I had at a doctor's office. Dr. Naseh is a top-notch doctor who diagnosed me with early glaucoma three month ago. He has been treating my eyes since then and I am confident that I am in good hands. Today I was greeted by a nice lady who mentioned that Doctor had an emergency and was running 20 min. late. I didn't mind the wait. I was called in after 10 minutes and doctor apologized for the situation. He has a wonderful and gentle manner. I get that some doctors see emergencie
Ijamsville, MD |
Dr. Naseh has been our opthamologist for about 10 years. Both I and my wife have needed emergency appointments, and we were immediately seen by Dr. Naseh who rapidly diagnosed our conditions, provided the correct treatment and followup.
in Beltsville, MD |
I love my Dr. Naseh. He is extremely nice and a great doctor. Some of my family members and friends are also patients in his office. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to oversee my vision. Thank you for being a caring doctor.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
when i see doctor naseh i always feel that my eyes have had a thorough check-up. i can ask questions without feeling rushed, and the staff members are courteous and pleasant. he provides suggestions and pertinent information for my eye care in a positive manner.
in Germantown, MD |
I went to see this specialist because I have Glaucoma. Dr. Naseh was very curious and kind. I was very anxious and he listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I'm glad to have find such a caring doctor to manage my Glaucoma. I recommend him to my family and friends all the time.
in Clarksburg, MD |
Probably the worst doctor in terms of attitude and treatment in the state of Maryland. I took my mom there for an eye check up since she has diabetes and right from the start, the doctor had an attitude and kept my mom from explaining to him her issues. He constantly interrupted and told her to let him finish before she spoke. Please avoid him if your are looking for a nice friendly doctor for eye issues. Have never encountered such a nasty doctor anywhere and his staff knew of this!
in Gaithersburg, Maryland |
I have been seeing Dr. Naseh for years at Maryland Eye Institute. I'm extremely satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. Naseh and his staff. I have recommended Maryland Eye Institute to all family and friends, each of whom have had great experiences and no complaints.
in Vienna, VA |
If you are ever in the area and looking for an eye doctor, check out Dr. Naseh and his staff. Professional, knowledgeable, and very timely service! He and his staff are absolutely amazing! Thank you for always taking care of our family!
in Bethesda, MD |
Got an eye exam with Dr. Naseh today and felt much less anxious. He answered all my questions and had a good understanding of my condition. I left his office with full understanding of how to treat my eye condition. Thank you Dr. Naseh and staff!
Gaithersburg, MD |
I've been to Dr. Naseh's office multiple times for various conditions. I've had emergencies come up and the staff has always been able to squeeze me in, even on the day of. Dr. Naseh is extremely knowledgeable and knows what he's talking about. He tells it like it is and exactly what you should expect. My family sees him as well. Highly recommend him.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
He's not nice. I went once and I will never go back. Dirty office, rude staff, impatient Doctor, aggravating wait times (over 2 hours total). No thanks! This office is just looking to make a buck rather than offer legitimate patient care.
in Rehoboth Beach, DE |
Dr. Naseh is knowledgable and friendly. He knows what he is doing when it comes to your eyes!
in Bethesda, MD |
Great staff members and doctors at Maryland Eye Ins. Everyone is so very helpful and caring. My whole family goes to see Dr. Naseh and we all like the clinic very much.
Have you seen Dr. Farhad Naseh, MD?
Are you Dr. Naseh?

Compare Dr. Naseh

}

Dr. Naseh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Naseh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Dr. Naseh has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Naseh's Board Certifications

• Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Farsi
  • Italian
  • Russian
  • Turkish

Dr. Naseh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naseh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology