Dr. Fareha Nawaz, MD

Dr. Fareha Nawaz, MD

Nephrology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Fareha Nawaz, MD is a nephrology specialist in Sherwood, OR and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Dow Medical College-Civil Hospital Karachi in 1998 and specializes in nephrology, nephrology & hypertension, and more.

16770 SW Edy Rd Ste 216

Sherwood, OR 97140

• Benesys
  • First Choice Health
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Nawaz

See how frequently Dr. Nawaz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Renal Hyperparathyroidism
Kidney Disease
Magnesium Metabolism Disorders

Dr. Nawaz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nawaz "At Oregon Kidney and Hypertension Clinic, we believe in providing compassionate, comprehensive, and advanced care for people with Kidney Disease and Hypertension."

• Nephrology
  • Nephrology & Hypertension
  • Nephrology & Renal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Nephrology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Hemodialysis
  • Peritoneal Dialysis

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Dow Medical College-Civil Hospital Karachi
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University of Tennessee Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University of Tennessee Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Nawaz has no media or publications listed.

• Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Nawaz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nawaz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nawaz's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nawaz to family and friends

Dr. Nawaz's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

She is such a blessing . love her . Great physician
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks for taking the time to review me! I appreciate the positive words. Our Mission at OKHC is to provide the highest quality, compassionate care with service excellence to our patients and the community we serve. I'm glad to hear we are delivering on that for you.

Dr. Nawaz is an exceptional doctor and her skills at diagnosing and treating kidney disorders are beyond amazing. I say this after my experience with taking my senior-age Mom to several specialists for multiple issues. Dr. Nawaz took the time & interest to look at the whole picture; what might work...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Leave messages with no response at all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

First of all, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at our practice. At OKHC we value our patients and we intend to be responsive to all of your needs. Please feel free to contact our Practice Manager at 503-284-1937 to discuss further as we would love to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Office staff is unfriendly and unhelpful. I tried to fill a prescription I was told had been called in, only to arrive at the pharmacy and it had not. This happened three times. I also arrived for my scheduled appointment (of which she has very little availability), only to find that, after...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

First of all, thank you for your feedback and my sincerest apologies for the delay in getting back to you. We are just getting setup on Healthgrades. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at our practice. At OKHC we value our patients and we intend to be responsive to all of your needs. Please feel free to contact our Practice Manager at 503-284-1937 to discuss further as we would love to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.