Dr. Farbod Masrour, DO

Gastroenterology | Male

CANCER CENTER ASSOCIATES - MESQUITE 2698 N Galloway Ave Ste 103 Mesquite, TX 75150 Get Directions
Dr. Farbod Masrour, DO
Dr. Farbod Masrour, DO is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Mesquite, TX. He is 36 years old. Dr. Masrour is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center and Dallas Medical Center.

Dr. Masrour's Experience

See how Dr. Masrour's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Masrour

Dr. Masrour accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Masrour has admitting privileges.

Dr. Masrour's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Masrour to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Masrour's Performance
Dallas, TX |
My primary doc referred me to Dr. Masrour due to anemia and abdominal pain. Dr. Masrour quickly realized that I have an ulcer, he put me on medications and scheduled me for a scope test. Sure enough I had a stomach ulcer which he treated. I am truly grateful for Dr. Masrour's help and expertise.
Dallas, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Masrour for over a year now, very professional staff, he always takes the time to review my results and make recommendations. I have been very happy with my procedures and have felt a lot better since seeing him.
Dallas, TX |
I am a new patient and saw Dr. Masrour after my primary care doctor recommended him. His bed side manner was excellent. He listened to me and answered all my questions. His staff was also friendly and made me fee very comfortable. I highly recommend him, in fact I have already setup an appointment for my husband to see him.
Dallas, TX |
I saw this doctor for a colonoscopy. Staff was very friendly. The doctor was very caring and explained everything. The procedure went smoothly. I highly recommend this doctor.
Dallas, TX |
I was lucky enough to find this doctor through my insurance. His office was able to get me in fast. I had been to another doctor for the same problem before and was still having issues. He right away knew what was wrong with me and treated me accordingly. I was very happy with the service.
Mesquite, TX |
I had abdominal pain, and I came to this Doctor because my PCP referred me to him. I believe he was referred to me because both doctors were in the same building. Unfortunately, this Doctor was not worth my time or my money. I spent about three hours waiting on him so he could give me about 5 minutes of his time. He didn't even ask me to lay down so he could check my abdomen, and where I was having my pain. He didn't have a good bedside manner, he didn't seem caring, I will not go back to him
Have you seen Dr. Farbod Masrour, DO?
Are you Dr. Masrour?

Compare Dr. Masrour

Dr. Masrour's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Masrour has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Masrour's Board Certifications

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Masrour does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Masrour and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Masrour does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Masrour and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Masrour does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Masrour and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.