Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Valaie

Dr. Valaie, MD

1601 Dove St Ste 125 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. He graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences / Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Valaie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Valaie

Dr. Valaie?
Dr. Valaie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD
Today I was at Dr. Valaie's Office. His staff was so rude even when I aside hi she did not respond to me, last year was the same so sorry I was there again. Dr Valaie as soon as took couple of pictures instead of explained what he wants to do, he said we do not have a touch up if you need must pay full cost and rest goes to trash, my answered to him if you do a good job I do not need a touch up. So so sorry I was there!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
This doctor is amazing and truly a genius! He is an expert in the art of fillers and I have never met a doctor who is this skilled in anti-aging techniques. He takes his time and meticulously studies your face to determine with accuracy the exact fillers that will bring about the most youthful, yet natural, results. He turned the clock back ten years for me and I could not be happier! He exceeded my expectations in every way and I will be a loyal and grateful client forever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I am extremely happy with my decision to let Dr. Valaie perform a Non-surgical Nose Job on me. This is something I was very self-conscious about since last year. I finally decided to follow through and I came across Dr. Valaie's and made a consultation. I was so nervous day but there was something about the staff and Dr. Valaie that made me feel completely comfortable and confident in his abilities to fix my nose. Now, I am extremely pleased with my results; they look natural.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Valaie! He made me feel really comfortable and eased my nervousness away. He went above and beyond. I saw Dr Valaie , who was extremely knowledgeable about the different product and told me what would look good. I strongly recommend anyone to come to Dr Valaie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Just in my early 50s, my face was already riddled with wrinkles and unhealthy spots. It was both very depressing and a cause of concern to me carrying such a face. I needed a face lift to get rid of the wrinkles and make my face much younger. But, I was afraid of surgery. A friend referred me to Dr. Valaie for facelift with Dermal Filters and Botox. This marked a turning point in my life. I booked an appointment with Dr Valaie for the treatment. I was impressed with the awesome experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I will definitely recommend Dr. Valaie to any friend, family member or colleague that needs to enhance their physical appearance through plastic surgery. There are a lot of quacks claiming to be specialists and its risky going to such people, but with professionals like Dr. Valaie, who really knows how to work on people and optimize their outlook without any adverse effect, then I will always recommend to people because he already has a loyal client in me based on the amazing result I got.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I visited Dr Valaie for a liquid facelift and I was really happy with the way I was welcomed into their office when I got there. Everybody was so nice and welcoming. I met the doctor, and all was set for the facelift. I thought it was going to be a painful and long process, but to my outmost surprise, it didn't take more than an hour without much pain. He did the face lift using dermal fillers and Botox instead of surgery. Now I look totally awesome and more beautiful than before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Dr. F. Valaie is the most professional and experts in the cosmetic surgery.He was very personable and spent time with me and I never felt rushed. I loved the end results and would recommend him to other people especially those with facial scars! His staff is wonderful and I highly recommend them.I also highly recommend this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I got to know about Dr. Valaie from my friend and he has done great job on my lips. Since then, I have been a patient of Dr. Valaie for a long time now. My experiences with him all have be great. I have done several times of Lip Augmentation and Botox with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Dr Valaie is the best in this bellafill treatment, he is humble and his treatment provides me a beautiful, natural-looking correction that will last for years. He did exactly what i want and i am recommending him 100% for the job well done to all that are in need of such.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Valaie?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Iran University Of Medical Sciences / Faculty Of Medicine

Dr. Valaie accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Valaie's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Skin Aging