Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male

Dr. Valaie

Dr. Valaie, MD

1601 Dove St Ste 125 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Newport Beach, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Valaie to book an appointment.

Dr. Valaie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Valaie

Dr. Valaie?
  • Explained conditions well (55)
  • Office environment (55)
  • Appointment scheduling (54)
  • Long wait times (37)
  • Office environment (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
So I've been seeing Dr Valaie for about 2 years and prior to that jumped from place to place wondering why I wasn't achieving the look I desired. He explained the situation and offered me realistic solutions and also showing me subtle changes that could be made over time. I can only say that I would not want to have anyone else ever take care of my goals ever again. I always end up trusting his judgement and have never been led wrong. He is amazing !!
Ivana Stephen – Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Dr. Valaie and his staff are exceptional! I have been seeing Dr. Valaie for over 3+ years and you could not pay me to have another doctor touch my face. Dr. Valaie is a master of his work and truly an artist. His expertise and bedside manner is extraordinary. I could not recommend a more skilled physician in his profession!!
Federica Amelia – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I just completed a liquid nose job and jaw + chin enhancement that completely transformed my face. I couldn't be more happy with my results. Seriously, I love my new face!! This was my very first time getting any sort of work done and my nerves almost got the best of me. I decided to give it a try and Dr. Valaie made this process so easy! He is very informative; he takes his time to explain the procedure and guides you with ease through it all. I should mention that I live in Beverly Hills but happily drive to Newport Beach instead. His results are natural-looking, and perfectly tailored to your aesthetic. He is without a doubt one of the best!! I highly-highly recommend Dr. Valaie.
Ava Turner – Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
To give 5 stars would not be enough. Appointment process was quick and easy once I arrived to the office Dr.Valaie Took every precaution to provide a clean safe environment. The procedures I had done we're absolutely painless he paid very close attention to detail went above and beyond could not be happier with my results could not have asked for more will definitely be back.
Emma Phoenix – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Dr. Valaie is seriously a magician. He works his magic and never fails to make my nose look absolutely perfect! He is he so welcoming and genuine, and never sugarcoats. He has your best interest at heart.
Patricia Hope – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Dr. Valaie is simply amazing. I came across his Instagram a while back and after seeing all the positive reviews and the unbelievable before and after pictures, I decided to go for the liquid nose job I've been wanting for a long time. Let me tell you I'm the pickiest person on the planet but I couldn't be happier with the result. He's truly an artist, he patiently answers all your questions, he makes you feel so comfortable during the procedure and I can't believe it took me this long to find him. If you're looking for someone to make you feel x100 more confident and beautiful he is the one!
Nathasha Crawford – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Today I was at Dr. Valaie's Office. His staff was so rude even when I aside hi she did not respond to me, last year was the same so sorry I was there again. Dr Valaie as soon as took couple of pictures instead of explained what he wants to do, he said we do not have a touch up if you need must pay full cost and rest goes to trash, my answered to him if you do a good job I do not need a touch up. So so sorry I was there!!!!!!!!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sosan Ranjbar in irvine CA – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
This doctor is amazing and truly a genius! He is an expert in the art of fillers and I have never met a doctor who is this skilled in anti-aging techniques. He takes his time and meticulously studies your face to determine with accuracy the exact fillers that will bring about the most youthful, yet natural, results. He turned the clock back ten years for me and I could not be happier! He exceeded my expectations in every way and I will be a loyal and grateful client forever!
Elizabeth in Anaheim Hills, CA – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I am extremely happy with my decision to let Dr. Valaie perform a Non-surgical Nose Job on me. This is something I was very self-conscious about since last year. I finally decided to follow through and I came across Dr. Valaie's and made a consultation. I was so nervous day but there was something about the staff and Dr. Valaie that made me feel completely comfortable and confident in his abilities to fix my nose. Now, I am extremely pleased with my results; they look natural.
Monica James – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Valaie! He made me feel really comfortable and eased my nervousness away. He went above and beyond. I saw Dr Valaie , who was extremely knowledgeable about the different product and told me what would look good. I strongly recommend anyone to come to Dr Valaie.
Maria Cambell in Singapore, 01 – Oct 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Just in my early 50s, my face was already riddled with wrinkles and unhealthy spots. It was both very depressing and a cause of concern to me carrying such a face. I needed a face lift to get rid of the wrinkles and make my face much younger. But, I was afraid of surgery. A friend referred me to Dr. Valaie for facelift with Dermal Filters and Botox. This marked a turning point in my life. I booked an appointment with Dr Valaie for the treatment. I was impressed with the awesome experience.
Angela Davis in Lagos, LA – Oct 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I will definitely recommend Dr. Valaie to any friend, family member or colleague that needs to enhance their physical appearance through plastic surgery. There are a lot of quacks claiming to be specialists and its risky going to such people, but with professionals like Dr. Valaie, who really knows how to work on people and optimize their outlook without any adverse effect, then I will always recommend to people because he already has a loyal client in me based on the amazing result I got.
Mitchel Lewis in Lagos, LA – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I visited Dr Valaie for a liquid facelift and I was really happy with the way I was welcomed into their office when I got there. Everybody was so nice and welcoming. I met the doctor, and all was set for the facelift. I thought it was going to be a painful and long process, but to my outmost surprise, it didn't take more than an hour without much pain. He did the face lift using dermal fillers and Botox instead of surgery. Now I look totally awesome and more beautiful than before.
Kate4536 in California, CA – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Dr. F. Valaie is the most professional and experts in the cosmetic surgery.He was very personable and spent time with me and I never felt rushed. I loved the end results and would recommend him to other people especially those with facial scars! His staff is wonderful and I highly recommend them.I also highly recommend this place.
Dhaka, C – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I got to know about Dr. Valaie from my friend and he has done great job on my lips. Since then, I have been a patient of Dr. Valaie for a long time now. My experiences with him all have be great. I have done several times of Lip Augmentation and Botox with him.
Lauren Parker in Berry, NSW – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Dr Valaie is the best in this bellafill treatment, he is humble and his treatment provides me a beautiful, natural-looking correction that will last for years. He did exactly what i want and i am recommending him 100% for the job well done to all that are in need of such.
JOY KATE in New York, NY – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Dr. Valaie has done an amazing job with my Botox, a real credit to his profession. I was always nervous about having this done but after speaking with Dr. Valaie I knew I had chose the right doctor and treatment. Thank you for everything and I look forward to my next visit!
Vicki Teal in Boston, MA – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
I was suffering quite serious facial problem, I felt embarrassed until met Dr. Valaie. With a certain Bellafill treatment, it thoroughly relieve the problem. His professional knowledge convinced me that with his help, I would regain my confidence. The truth is the outcome is outstanding, even out of my expectation. I really appreciate his effort, he is my life savior.
Dorothy Chapell in Piscataway, NJ – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Wow! He is a master in Botox. People have been telling me about Dr. Valaie and the expertise in his clinic. At first, I was not aware of where to start, and I feared the treatment taking the wrong direction. However, Now I am great that have visited this incredible Doctor, and it is fantastic than what I was actually expecting. The customer care was impressive, and every service I received was excellent. I recommend Dr. Valaie’s Clinic.
Terry in Florida – Oct 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?
Dr. Valaie is one of a kind cosmetic surgeon. Initially, I was too nervous to do the Lip Augmentation with Dr. Valaie since the last doctor I visited totally ruined my lips. But my friend highly recommended him and he also had so many positive reviews. So I decided to visit him last week. I was totally impressed with the results! Dr. Valaie is very kind and extremely knowledgeable on what he does. Am so thankful to him. I highly recommend him for anyone looking to do lip augmentation. I will def
Brenda – Oct 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faraz Valaie, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Valaie?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery