Dr. Faraj Touchan, MD

Dr. Faraj Touchan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 36 years old

Essex Womens Health Center

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Touchan specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Montclair, NJ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Touchan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Touchan's Experience

See how Dr. Touchan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Touchan

Dr. Touchan accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Touchan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Touchan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Touchan to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Touchan
Dr. Touchan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (7)
in Newark, NJ |
First time with Dr. Touchan after being with Dr. De Grande for years. I really liked his bedside manner and the fact that he reviewed my file before he came into the room and made great recommendations. Looking forward to having him as my new GYN
in Montclair, NJ |
I was Dr. Grande's patient and loved him. This new doctor does not know how to check on a wpman painlessly. I do not think he even used any cream. I am so sore the day after. I was in such pain that I have never been before with any of my gynecologists. I will have to switch. Also, they brought me to the room and I waited 20 minutes, and do apologies.
in Lewiston, NY |
Dr. Touchan was my doctor throughout my pregnancy and he delivered my son. I'm sad to see him leave Mt. Saint Mary. I highly recommenced him to any patients looking for a new doctor in Montclair. He's very kind, patient and knowledgeable. He's a good doctor.
My experience couldn't be worse, I explained that I had extremely bad pain during periods that has progressed to 24/7 with a bulge on the left side, and that I have taken countless birth controls. He told me right away that he would put me on it again because there is nothing else to do... which is absurd. He did not listen to my symptoms at all and just poked at my stomach causing more pain. He sent me for an ultrasound for painful periods -pain is 24/7 365. He should not be a Gynocologist.
Have you seen Dr. Faraj Touchan, MD?
Are you Dr. Touchan?