Dr. Farah Dawood-Farah, MD

Dr. Farah Dawood-Farah, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Dr. Farah Dawood-Farah, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Rochester Hills, MI and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Damascus Univ in 1992 and specializes in endocrinology.

1701 South Blvd E Ste 190

Rochester Hills, MI 48307

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Dawood-Farah

See how frequently Dr. Dawood-Farah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Graves' Disease
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Adrenal Insufficiency

Dr. Dawood-Farah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Damascus Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Providence Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • McLaren Regl Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Providence Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Dawood-Farah has no media or publications listed.

• French Creole

Dr. Dawood-Farah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dawood-Farah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dawood-Farah's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dawood-Farah to family and friends

Dr. Dawood-Farah's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Farah is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He takes time with you and makes sure You understand your treatment plan before leaving. I would highly recommend Dr. Farah.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am a 77 year old that does not like most doctors with a few exceptions, Dr. Farah is one of the exceptions! I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes18 months ago and was introduced to him while in a short stay in the hospital. My wife and I found him to be very friendly. He explained my options in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Farah Dawood Farah is by far the best Dr. I have had for my Diabetes in a very long time. I didn't know him from Adam when I first came back to Michigan and he was suggested to me by my cardio Dr. He told me that if someone in has family developed Diabetes he would want them to go to Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have seen many doctors in my lifetime without reasons to write a bad review.Dr. Farah was rude,cut me off when I tried explaining why I was there.He was more interested in my last name,how long have I been in this country? I'm American born and raised my last name is my husbands.He was nearly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is the worst doctor ever he doesn't listen to the patient. And he has the worst staff ever every time I call them to make an appointment or some thing they hang up on my face with out telling me if the did what I want or no .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Dawood-Farah?