Family Medicine  |
Dr. Faizunnisa Anwar, MD
Dr. Faizunnisa Anwar, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. She is 45 years old. Dr. Anwar is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center.

1250 Creek Way Dr Ste 300

• HealthSmart
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Anwar

Dr. Anwar's Experience

Dr. Anwar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Mysore Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Meth Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Anwar has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Anwar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anwar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anwar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anwar to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Anwar's Performance
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr Anwar has been our doctor since 2008. I also know there staff since that time as well, efficient and friendly . Dr Anwar is always focused and as i can only comment for our family, her diagnosis has always been on dot . I have compared her diagnosis and treatment with what specialist had recommended in two instances and felt very confident as her being our family doctor. We have pediatrician for our kids but now I have started taking my kids to her as well, as the office gives appointme
in Stafford, TX |
I have been visiting Dr.Anwar for atleast 9 years. I have always had great visits. The staff is always friendly and so is Dr. Anwar. She is very personable. She has been a doctor to mysel, my two daughters,mom,niece, and my grandchild that was born premature. My mom drives over 20 miles to see her.
in Sealy,TX |
She has been my doctor for years. She is the best doctor that I have ever been to see. She helped my daughter with a very dangerous infection that started in Ecuador. She should have lost her toe but instead still has it today.
in Missouri City, TX |
Unprofessional in talking to patient, bad referrals, rushed both of us through doctor visits and unnecessary charges.
Sugar Land, TX |
My family loves Dr Anwar! She is very personable and is very interested in what you say and actually listens. You can tell she cares a lot and does everything she can to help you. My teenager has always hated the dr but absolutely loves her. She will be our family dr for a very long time!
Fresno, TX |
If I could give a zero, I would!!! The worst experience ever! My son had severe skin allergy had to go there since their office is in the neighborhood. I called and made sure they accept our insurance, and they gave us an appointment. I even had to pick this DR. as my son's pcp the same day I made the appointment. The disappointment is after all the hassle I GO THROUGH, MY SON HAS BEEN DENIED CONSULTATION just because we pick Anwar AS HIS pcp THE SAME DAY!!! I can't believe how inhuman
in Sugarland, Tx |
Been coming to Dr. Anwar for years. She is a great physician. Listens to your request and gives a graded vice. I recommend her to anybody I know. Honestly, I have recommended some of my friends to her and they think she's great too!!!!
Houston, TX |
The doctor is good but the support staff is very very bad. Very arrogant and completely unconcerned about the health and well being of the patients. They don't return calls and when tried to reach them they disconnect the line.
Houston, TX |
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR'S OFFICE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. Dr. Anwar does not care about her patients, to put it simply. She measured me, weighed me, and rushed me into my room. I kid you not, I was out of there in about five minutes. Her receptionists are the WORST part about this place. They have zero respect for the patients that come here. This place is also very unprofessional as they don't adhere to their business hours. I tried to come in today and they weren't open until 3:30 PM
Cypress, TX |
Love Love Dr. Anwar! She is very detail and knows what she is doing!!!
Have you seen Dr. Faizunnisa Anwar, MD?
Are you Dr. Anwar?