Dr. Faizi Ahmed, MD

2909 W Bay To Bay Blvd Ste 110

Tampa FL, 33629

longitude: -82.491404

latitude: 27.919529

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.3 after 7 reviews.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
If you are in need of an excellent psychiatrist, look no further. I have been to several over the years and never have I found someone as intelligent, caring and genuine as Dr. Ahmed. He read my bio, meet with me and my wife for 1 hour, and was able to understand my issues more completely than any other Dr. If you are truly interested in feeling like a load needs to be lifted from your shoulders, don’t hesitate to contact him immediately.
in Tampa FL |
Dr Faizi Ahmed is extraordinary! Kind, attentive and intelligent, always searching for the newest and the best methods to help his patients. He's turned my life around and I highly recommend him!
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Ahmed is an excellent psychiatrist. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He takes the time to understand your perspective and is very genuine in his desire to help you get better.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Amazingly focused. Listens closely. Highly and experienced. He is direct, respectful and correct with his medical assessment diagnosis and treatment plan advice. I highly recommend this psychiatrist. His time is worth the drive!
in Tampa, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Ahmed by my previous psychiatrist who is now specializing in a different field. I was very impressed with the office team's professionalism. It was easy to reschedule my second appointment when the office was closed due to weather conditions. Dr. Ahmed was very professional and took notes during our first session. He listened to my concerns regarding medications-I felt very "heard" and respected. My 2nd appointment was with Sarah Bernstein and I had the same experience.
Riverview, FL |
We have been to one visit so far. This is a newer practice and both the doctor and his staff were gracious and professional. Even with the holiday we were able to get an appointment within 2 weeks. The intake interview was an hour and it was very focused and direct. Our follow up is in 2 weeks. We was also willing to file our insurance paperwork. Talk therapy is being done with a psychologist.
Tampa, FL |
If I could give this Doctor 0 stars I would. Awful customer service and will charge you for anything they want. The cancellation policy is ridiculous and they were extremely rude when trying to work with them. Save your time and stress and don't go to this doctor. A lot of other well respected and easy to deal with psychiatrists in the area that won't charge $100 for a appointment you cancel days ahead of time.