Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Faith Felder, MD
Dr. Faith Felder, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

4144 N Armenia Ave Ste 210

Tampa, FL 33607

Learn about Dr. Felder

Doctor Faith's  goal is giving people the care and information they need to stay healthy. That is why she began her "Healthy 100 Campaign". Her goal for years has been to get every patient in her practice to a Healthy 100 years old. Doctor Faith is a board certified internist and primary care physician who has been practicing medicine in the Tampa Bay area for more than 18 years. She enjoys being a solo practitioner because it enables her to give her patients personalized attention.

Dr. Felder's Experience

Dr. Felder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• High Cholesterol

• Physical Examination

• University Of Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Felder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Felder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Felder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Felder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Felder to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Felder's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Faith for 6 years. I love her! By far the most thorough physician I've ever been too. She keeps me on my toes and stays on top of my health. She has a wonderful bedside manner and genuinely cares about her patients well-being. If you're looking for a fabulous doctor, Dr. Faith is the one you want!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Faith gave me a physical. It was a splendid experience from the moment I walked into the office until my departure. The office ambiance was relaxing. The front desk staff perfectly blended pleasantness with professionalism. My appointment started on time and Dr. Faith was prepared to discuss my labs in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner, the moment we sat down. She was patient and thorough in her explanations and I left knowing exactly what I need to do to live healthily. Top notch Dr
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Faith is an amazing . She is consistently checking and reevaluating my health to determine if medicines can be reduced or removed and guiding me in how to improve my longevity and quality of life. I never have to try to remember what tests need to be done or what we talked about at the office visit, because I always receive an envelope with prescription refills, tests to be done, appointment time and instructions. Waiting time is very brief and the staff are courteous and very knowledgeable.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Felder is a no-nonsense physician and I feel compelled to follow her instructions to improve my health. If you're ready to make a change and get down to business, this is the doctor for you. The office staff is friendly and efficient!
in Tampa |
I have been to many PCP's but this my far has been the best. The culture in the office with the staff and Dr. Felders care for preventative measures is simply amazing !
TAMPA FL |
Dr. Felder and her staff are amazing! From my very first visit at the office, I was made to feel welcome and comfortable both by the friendly competence of the staff and the pleasant environment of the offiice itself. Dr. Felder inspires the utmost confidence by her smile and no non-sense approach. She wowed me with her wealth of knowledge, skill, and professionalism. Kudos and the highest recommendation to Dr. Felder's practice.
in Riveview, FL |
Dr. Felder has been the primary care physician for my wife and I, for many years. We would highly recommend her to anyone.
in Tampa, Fl |
I have been under Dr. Felder's care for many years and I am so gratefull for her insight and guidance concerning my health issues. She is very personable and caring and I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor.
in Tampa |
I have been going to Dr. Felder, for about 2yrs. Dr. Felder is very thorough, direct and caring physician. one of the main things i love about Dr. Felder, she's a health conscious person, whom takes pride in being healthy and making sure you do the right thing to maintain a healthy body.
in tampa, fl |
I always feel like I'm the most important patient the doctor has. She truly cares about my health an well-being. I literally have no wait time. She is very efficient with a fantastic staff.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Faith is incredible. I just moved to Tampa is was recommended to Dr. Faith. When you first walk into her practice you will immediately noticed the difference. It is a very homey feel - on top of that - the receptionist was playing neo soul music. Both her and the receptionist were very nice. She prides herself on having a one on one experience with her clients. Because of this, they run a very strict schedule, do not be late to your appointments. On my first visit she went into detail abo
in Tampa, FL |
Horrible. I went in for a required blood test for a surgery. I really didn't even need the physical as it turns out. I never got the blood results and wound up having to pay another lab for it, but Dr. Faith demands payment. She was also not that nice in person.
Have you seen Dr. Faith Felder, MD?
Are you Dr. Felder?