Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD

CardiologyMaleAge 58

Cardiology

Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in McKinney, TX and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Wahid has extensive experience in Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions. He graduated from University Of Sind / Chandka Medical College in 1989. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney and Medical City Mckinney. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD
4510 Medical Center Dr Ste 208 McKinney, TX 75069

Compare with other Cardiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Wahid with our nearby Cardiology Specialists at Medical City Healthcare.

These providers are on the medical staff of Medical City Healthcare.

Dr. Wahid's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wahid

4.4

Dr. Wahid

As an old patient of Dr.Wahid I have to say, I couldn't be more lucky than ending up in hands of this highest class specialist. He saved my life 14 years ago, and keeps me going, and taking excellent care of me till now. Going to his office for follow up visits is like visiting close family. Just to see the doctor and his staff always makes me fell better, and if a procedure is needed, I get it immediately. This is care that every patient can dream about. Thank you all at Texas Institute of Cardiology
Les Dzierzanowski – Jan 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
Doctor Wahid is a top notch cardiologist that spends time listening and explaining things. I’ve been to four other cardiologist that all told me there was nothing wrong with my heart. One trip to the ER and Dr Wahid was the attending that day. He found a blockage and fixed it. I’m glad he was there. I highly recommend him. The office staff is always courteous and very professional.
Dan M – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
I spent my summer working at the Texas Institute of Cardiology and have nothing but good things to say about the entire experience. Dr. Wahid is highly accredited for good reason, he welcomes every person who enters the clinic whether it’s a patient, staff member, or student. While working the front desk, I heard patients and their family members praising Dr. Wahid and the staff every day from the time they walked in until they walked out. His patients trust him and see the kindness and dedication he has for each and every one of them. Referring physicians and representatives have massive amounts of respect for the clinic and eagerly send people our way knowing that the team will go above and beyond expectations. The whole staff is so fun and warm-hearted, they were always willing to teach me something new and showed that they genuinely cared about me. I really got the full package interning here, there wasn’t a single day that dragged on because I genuinely loved every part of it.
Bethany – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
Recently I was referred to Dr. Wahid from my primary care physician, Dr. Tim Brinkman. Dr. Wahid’s office scheduled me for three separate tests as I had never been to a cardiologist before. After receiving those tests, all was fine! Dr. Wahid and his staff are absolutely outstanding! All of the staff including Dr. Wahid, actually took time to listen to me addressing concerns that I had. They were all compassionate, caring, personable, and extremely polite. Dr. Wahid and his entire staff are a breath of fresh air!
Mark Zschoche – Jun 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
In 2008 I was admitted to emergency with chest pains. Dr. Wahid inserted 2 stents in my heart and things have been great ever since. On our initial meeting I found Dr. Wahid to be very upfront and personable. He explained to me what was going on and what he intended to do to fix my problem. Since that time, I have had regular wellness visits where he and his office perform scheduled "maintenance" tests and checkups. Dr. Wahid and I have very honest discussions and I have always felt he cares about my health. He makes recommendations in regard to things I should or should not be doing to maintain a healthy lifestyle and it's up to me to do them as it should be. I have and can say unequivocally that I have had no cardiac issues since that very first meeting and expect that to continue for many years. I highly recommend Dr. Wahid to anyone who wants a caring, no nonsense, professional cardiologist who is there to care for them and will always work help them.
Jim S. - Lucas, Texas – Mar 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
Dr. Wahid has been so heartbreakingly rude to my family multiple times. He doesn’t pay attention to the changes he makes on his patient’s medications. He rarely remembers what changes he even makes when questioned. He recently caused my grandmother to almost bleed to death internally with his carelessness. When my mother tried to talk to him, he starting making fun of her saying things like, oh so you’re a retired nurse now. Do not put your family through what Dr. Wahid has put our family through. He has zero empathy and no bedside manners.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Beware of this doctor. – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
After many phone calls giving all my particulars of my ID and insurance details, my first appointment was confirmed. At the appointment morning I arrived 30 minutes earlier, for I know at first visit it takes time to fill forms and sing here and there. While anxiously waiting for my turn, to my great surprise, I was told by the billing girl that my valid insurance is not acceptable; yet before I was told by her on the phone being acceptable. I am old, not able to drive, and trying to follow up my needed health care in best way I can; I found that quit annoying. So that morning, I wasted time, money, and a 30 mile round trip. It really did ruin my day. May be Dr. Faial Wahid is great, but I don't think his billing staff is !
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
Dr. Wahid saved my life over 14 years ago & has coordinated my cardiac care that has enabled me to continue teaching even at the age of 76. I just returned from the Mexican border where I taught immigrant children for 18 months. Upon my arrival last week back in the Collin County TX area I have experienced new heart health challenges. He has cleared time to see me very soon & I am so fortunate to be able to receive care from this kind & loving cardiologist who has saved so many lives in Texas. Thank you for helping so many patients & giving us new opportunities at life. Ronald R. Ross
Ronald R. Ross in Plano, TX – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
Dr. Wahid and his office staff creates a healing atmosphere with every office visit. They truly care about their patients and that's why they're the best in the area.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
Give him zero stars beware this man nearly killed my father! My dad was coughing up blood and was in the hospital every week because of swelling in his lower body. He kept on telling us that my father had depression! That’s when we had it with him and went to another cardiologist that told us my dad needs surgery ASAP because his records show that he has an aneurism the whole time. Thank God we switched doctors otherwise that man would of kept lying to us and would of killed my dad
Heena in Frisco, TX – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wahid's for more than 15 years now, and think he is one of the best doctor's I've ever used. He always takes the time to explain in as much detail as I need any and all activities or procedures I require. He has assisted in referrals for other doctors I have needed, who have also been excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Wahid...
Gerry Fisher in McKinney, TX – Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
Dr. Faisal Wahid is one of the two most talented, dedicated and caring physicians I’ve ever known – and I’ve known more than a few, including ones associated with the Cleveland Clinic and Northwestern Hospital.
Mike in Lucas, Texas – Mar 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Wahid. He is a busy and skilled physician but always takes the time to talk with his patients and answer all questions. He is very approachable and cares about his patients????.
Mckinney, TX – Dec 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
Dr. Wahid not only possesses the care and concern that makes you feel better as a patient, but also retains the skills and expertise to save your life. He listens well, is proactive, and has the best staff available. I was fortunate to have him as the cardiologist on-call when I had a heart attack and needed immediate medical intervention, saving my life at just over 30 years old. The technicians and support team are top notch.
Fort Worth, TX – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
I met Dr. Wahid as a result of a medical emergency. He saved my life, so pretty hard to grumble about anything else. :-). Dr. Wahid is a great guy as well as a great Dr. Hard working and dedicated to his patients, skilled and knowledgeable. My fortune to run into him one night.
Mike in Allen, TX – Dec 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?
Dr. Wahid is relaxed & patient & listens to you. He is also very calm in discussions with you. He makes sure you understands the procedures. Dr. Wahid is very respectful & has a freat bedside manner.
Rick Bendall in Mckinney, TX – May 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Wahid, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wahid?