Dr. Faisal Suba, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Alliance Mental Health Specialists 4270 S Decatur Blvd Ste B6 Las Vegas, NV 89103 Get Directions
Dr. Faisal Suba, MD
Dr. Suba completed his residency training in Psychiatry from the University of Nevada School of Medicine where he served as Chief resident of his program. He is board certified by the American board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Suba is currently on faculty with the UNLV School of Medicine where he received the faculty of the year award in 2013, 2014, and 2016 from the Department of Psychiatry. He is adjunct faculty at Touro University in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dr. Suba has previously served as President of the Las Vegas branch of Nevada Psychiatric Association. Currently he serves as Medical Director of Montevista hospital. In 2015 and 2016, Dr. Suba was voted Top Doctor by Vegas Inc. magazine. Dr. Suba received his certification in electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) from Duke University. He is trained in the administration of buprenorphine for opiate detox. He specializes in the treatment of various psychiatric illnesses including PTSD, Schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, Depression, Anxiety, OCD, ADHD, and Bipolar disorder. He is one of the managing partners and founders of Alliance Mental Health Specialists. 702-485-2100 fax- 702-825-0091

Dr. Suba's Care Philosophy

Dr. Suba is currently on faculty with the UNLV School of Medicine where he received the faculty of the year award in 2013, 2014, and 2016 from the Department of Psychiatry. He is adjunct faculty at Touro University in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dr. Suba has previously served as President of the Las Vegas branch of Nevada Psychiatric Association. Currently he serves as Medical Director of MonteVista hospital. In 2015 and 2016, Dr. Suba was voted Top Doctor by Vegas Inc. magazine. Dr. Suba received his certification in electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) from Duke University. He is trained in the administration of buprenorphine for opiate detox. He specializes in the treatment of various psychiatric illnesses including PTSD, Schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, Depression, Anxiety, OCD, ADHD, and Bipolar disorder. He is one of the managing partners and founders of Alliance Mental Health Specialists. 702-485-2100 fax- 702-825-0091

Dr. Suba's Experience

See how Dr. Suba's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Suba

Dr. Suba accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Suba is now accepting new patients
Alliance mental health specialists4270 S Decatur Blvd Ste B6
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Evening
(702) 485-2100Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Suba has admitting privileges.

Dr. Suba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suba to family and friends
Dr. Suba's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
This doctor is an excellent one. His manner, knowledge, sense of humor and thoroughness is exemplary. I recommend him highly. He gives you his time and doesn't rush you in and out. A much needed doctor in Las Vegas.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Suba is the man! I was so skeptical that a phychiatrist could actually help me with the issues I was battling, but after listening intently to my story in our very first session, he made the accurate diagnosis and prescribed medication that has truly been life-changing. I can't thank him enough!
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Suba is one of the best physicians I have met. He is very caring towards his patients and genuinely does everything he can to help improve your quality of life. He is patient and non judgmental. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
Las Vegas, NV |
One of the worse doctors I've ever seen. Prescribed me a drug I told him I already had bad reactions to the previous time I tried it to begin with. In addition to that we were discussing my liver and my AST and ALT levels and he said they were "through the roof". I asked him the numbers and both were around 150. That's called moderately high. Out of curiosity I asked him the normal levels and he couldn't answer but had to turn to his assistant for an answer.
in Henderson, NV |
This doctor is amazing! He has been treating me as I safely detoxed off of a 35 year dependency on xanax, which is horrific and dangerous to do. Once he was able to safely detox me he was so incredibly knowledgeable about how to assist me with the harrowing withdrawal which were hell. He knew exactly what to do when I when I was SO afraid. If you have any issues with dependency, depression or addiction he can "comfortably" get you through it. He balances compassion with knowledge and experience!
in Las Vegas, NV |
First Psychiatrist I have ever been to where I felt I had hope for myself. Thank you Dr. Suba
in Las Vegas, NV |
My Name is Jason and Dr Suba is an extremely good guy. Hes attentive and addresses every problem. I highly respect Dr Suba and and his professionalism. Going on Ten years with Him and I give Him a Ten Star review. This Doctor is Highly Rated in my book! Jason
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Suba made me feel instantly comfortable and his sense of humor made it so easy to open up. He has a very genuine personality and I'm lucky to have found him. I turned to the internet when searching for a psychiatrist as I know many of you will, and hopefully this additional positive review will help you make the right choice by choosing Dr. Suba.
in las vegas, nv |
I want to say Dr. Suba saved my life and got me back on track.. his attentive listening and ease to talk to, you can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and your not rushed like a number. Also very friendly staff, alwayz personally greeted as soon as you arrive and a clean office if you do wait. Thanks Dr Suba and staff.... Jen Pumphrey
in Las Vegas, NV |
Amazing psychiatrist! Started seeing Dr. Subs this year and I'm very impressed. His sense of humor totally lightens the mood and puts me at ease! Finding the right balance of medications for me has been a constant struggle and Dr. Suba is quick to make adjustments and give recommendations to help me find the perfect balance. With his treatment I am confident that we will eventually find the solution.
Henderson, NV |
Great listener, compassionate doctor. Staff is friendly and courteous.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Kind, listens, funny. Like talking to a friend makes you feel welcome & that hes going to help you get healthy.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Suba has been my Psychiatrist for over 2 yrs. He's very knowledgeable with medications; he's empathetic, resourceful, and an excellent listener. I would highly recommend him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Suba is amazing! Very patient and takes time to really get to know the person he's treating. He is very professional and extremely knowledgeable, not to mention that he keeps up on current scientific research in the medical/psych field which is important. He has been able to control my anxiety and other issues better than anyone ever has been able to, and I'll go to him as long as I'm local to Vegas! Plus he has a great sense of humor and truly feels like a genuinely nice person!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Suba is one of the most compassionate, sincere and funny doctors I have ever met. He cares greatly about his patients and is very easy to talk to.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had recently lost my father and my anxiety and depression had been spiraling. I appreciate his dialog with me in talking to me like a human and peer rather than someone suffering from something or using words I'm probably not going to understand. I've gotten much more out of this than I ever anticipated. I highly recommend Dr. Suba as a psychiatrist. Thank you for your help -Mark S.
Las Vegas, Nevada |
I highly recommend Dr Suba for those who seek help with their mental health. I appreciate him for spending the time to listen to my problems and addressing all of my concerns. He's very friendly and even made me laugh.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Suba at Alliance Mental Health Specialists is one of the best doctors in Las Vegas.
Have you seen Dr. Faisal Suba, MD?
Are you Dr. Suba?

Compare Dr. Suba

Dr. Suba says...

Dr. Suba's Care Philosophy

Dr. Suba says...

He is one of the managing partners and founders of Alliance Mental Health Specialists.

fax- 702-825-0091

Dr. Suba's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Suba has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Suba's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis

University Of Nevada School Of Medicine

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Suba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry