Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Al-Alim

LVPG Orthopedics and Sports Medicine

2597 Schoenersville Rd Ste 100 Bethlehem, PA 18017

Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Bethlehem, PA. He specializes in sports medicine.

Dr. Al-Alim accepts

Dr. Al-Alim accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Capital Blue Cross
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Al-Alim treats your condition or procedure

My philosophy is to not only treat my patients, but to guide them to help themselves. I also strive to treat each individual with the same dignity and respect as I would treat my own family.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Al-Alim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Al-Alim

4.5

Dr. Al-Alim?
Dr. Al-Alim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD
Extremely thorough, explains issues in understandable Det a I'll, punctual. Can not say enough good about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD?
Dr Al-Alim was kind and empathetic to my injury. He did not seem rushed while he was in the office with me and took the time to explain very thoroughly my injury and answer any questions I had. He even took the time with a follow-up call to see how I was doing. I would definitely recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD?
This provider was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He was thorough and spent time going over specific exercises and body mechanics. He was genuinely concerned about my future ability to maintain my current activity level and was certain to cover all bases so there was a smooth healing process. He is an active, sports guy and understands the importance of maintaining lifestyles without making unrealistic goals. I would HIGHLY recommend patients of any age to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD?
Excellent Physician. Very kind and courteous towards patients. Provides them with the best care possible. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a good Sports Medicine Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD?
Dr.Al-Alim was the only doctor i seen who wanted to help resolve my issue and not just give me narcotics for my pain. I have had pain for years and just wanted it fixed. He is a great doctor and helped me live day to day without back pay . Would recommend him to everyone . Great Guy !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD?
Dr. Al-Alim patiently listened to me describe the problem I was experiencing with my finger and hand . He explained the procedure before and during and answered all of my questions. I have not had any further issues with my finger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD?
Dr.Al-Alim was one of the kindest Doctors I've ever met. He was very friendly and made sure we understood everything in the appointment. He made sure i properly healed and felt better not just temporary fixed the issue. On my second visit he did an injection that was needed for my issue. I had no pain while the injection was completed and he made sure i fully understood the procedure with no questions . Any question i had he answered in a way i understood without any worries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD?
My appointment was at 2:40. I was told I was next for an hour while I watched him go into other rooms continuously. This doctor is a joke and if you have places to be DO NOT COME HERE. It is now 3:31 and I'm still sitting in The room waiting while he takes came of other people. Never coming back again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Faisal Al-Alim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Al-Alim?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Al-Alim treats patients.