Dr. Fady Sinno, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Sinno

Sinno Center for Plastic Surgery

5300 Dorsey Hall Dr Ste 102 Ellicott City, MD 21042

Dr. Fady Sinno, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Ellicott City, MD and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Sinno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sinno

90.47619047619048%

Dr. Sinno?
Dr. Sinno's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fady Sinno, MD
I am over the moon with my results. I am 53 years old and did alot of research when I was considering a tummy tuck and liposuction. I had alot of consultations and after my appointment with Dr. Sinno, I knew he was the one. I went into my surgery with the greatest confidence in my choice with Dr. Sinno and his staff. I would not hesitate to recommend him. I will be using him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?
Dr Sinno is the best choice I could’ve made for my surgery! His staff and on site surgery is awesome! He himself is patient, caring and very detailed oriented. Never makes one feel less than a VIP. He and his staff are not only attentive before one’s procedure but very very attentive afterwards. They followed up with me regularly. Dr Sinno was available 24/7 for any concerns or questions. I am extremely happy with my results and I would highly recommend Dr Sinno to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?
I have had the best experience with Dr. Sinno and I knew he would be the doctor to perform my surgery after my initial consultation. After having a baby at 23, I was left with a lot of extra hanging skin and separated stomach muscles. During my consultation, Dr. Sinno discussed what exactly he would repair and the process of my surgery, making me feel confident that he would do the best extended abdominoplasty for me. My results exceeded my expectations. I am incredibly happy with my new tummy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?
I am incredibly happy with the results of my mammoplasty! The results have far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Sinno was very knowledgeable, professional, and transparent with me about the procedure. Dr. Sinno and his staff are incredible and are always a pleasure to work with! They provide excellent personalized care and I was very impressed with the surgery center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?
I am so happy with the results of my brachioplasty, after a large weight loss I was left with arms that I hated and was uncomfortable letting anyone see. Dr. Sinno was very down to earth, talked to me about the procedure but I never felt like he was trying to "sell" me on doing more then I wanted done. Dr. Sinno and his staff were incredible. I have never experienced such great care, from the first consult all the way through the surgery process. I had no complications from the surgery and my
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?
Dr. Sinno is an amazing surgeon bringing an excellent skill set to meet the needs of his patients. He goes beyond the average physician to listen and understand the patient’s needs and fears. He worked with me every step of the way to ensure a successful procedure and the most gentle recovery possible. Efficient, knowledgeable and kind, the staff is top notch. I continue to see Dr. Sinno for other services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?
Dr. Sinno was excellent with his consultation. This was my first experience with Dysport and then with surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. He was caring, concerned and open and honest with any questions/concerns I had. His staff were wonderful! They checked on me continually, and answered questions immediately. I cannot rate Dr. Sinno and his practice highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?
I’ve been seeing doctor Sinno for 20 years due to a skin condition - which has always resulted in minor procedures a couple times a year. However, after a c-section with twins who amounted to 13.5 lbs, my little frame was beyond self-recovery. Doctor Sinno gently told me at 1 month postpartum that I had a major hernia, and to call him when I was ready to fix it. Stubborn as I am, I spent 8 months trying every exercise in the book to fix it myself, to no avail. So I finally called Dr. Sinno and t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?
I found Dr. Sinno by chance. I was looking for a surgeon with experience with hernia repair. Searching the internet and looking at before and after images is what made me call for a consultation. He immediately made me feel like he really cared about my worries and concerns with this surgery....even pulling in one of his associates to go over the process that he was planning....to get that 2nd opinion. Dr. Sinno and his staff have treated me so graciously throughout this process. AMAZING.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?
Breast Reduction- 5 days Post Op: How do I possibly rate Dr. Sinno? I can’t fesibly rate him on a scale that cannot compared to him! I would give him a 100/100 if I could. Amazing bedside manner! Caring! Professional! And A+++ results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sinno, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sinno?

Plastic surgery in the Baltimore, Maryland area can enhance your appearance, increase your self-esteem and improve your quality of life. It's important to start the process with a capable plastic surgeon you can trust to provide the results you desir...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • General Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

1994
University Of Texas, Galveston, Texas (Plastic Surgery)
1991
1985

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Sinno accepts

Dr. Sinno accepts the following insurance:

Select
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Sinno's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sinno's Top Procedures and Conditions

Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Sinno performs Head and Neck Surgery more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Sinno performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Sinno's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Sinno Center for Plastic Surgery

• Sat: closed
    • Sun: open 24 hours
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sinno treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)