Dr. Fady Sharara, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Fady Sharara, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Reston, VA. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Sharara's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sharara

4.3

Dr. Sharara?
Dr. Sharara's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Fady Sharara, MD
Dr. Fady and entire crew tremendously Caring and loving... Best Care ever. Thank You Insel-Shellie & Yasin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?
We could not have been happier with Dr. Sharara. He and his staff were caring, friendly, and professional throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?
Love this clinic and I owe them everything! I used their amazing donor embryo program and in about 2 months I went from my first appointment to positive pregnancy test! Very helpful & sweet staff! Easy to get ahold of the nurses and if they can't pick up right away they'll call back super quick. Being released to my OB and I'll surely miss VCRM!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?
Dr. Sharara is amazing! Dr Sharara removed my wife's Polyps successfully and control it with Metformin greatly! After taking strict instructions three month's from Dr. Sharara, My wife got pregnancy naturally, without anymore surgery. Dr. Sharara release us until the fourth month during the pregnancy to make sure the baby's health. Now, my child is fifteen month! The staff are very nice, professional, and efficient! I would definitely recommend him if you have similar situations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?
Dr. Sharara provided comprehensive answers with respect to the causes of our infertility, in a no-nonsense and straightforward manner. He didn’t promise us miracles, but he did promise us a clear path forward, and alternative paths if need be. Dr. Sharara and his team truly went above and beyond for us, and at 30 weeks pregnant with twins, we would recommend Dr. Sharara and the team at VCRM to anyone seeking answers to their infertility questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?
I've had two successful births with Dr. Sharara. Dr. Sharara and his supportive staff are there for you every step of the way through the fertility journey, to answer every little question and make you feel comfortable and well looked after. The personal attention they deliver is much appreciated in what can be a very emotional time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?
Through Dr. Sharara's personal approach, which includes a holistic look at the patient from diet and supplements to fertility test results, he created an individualized plan for me and my husband to optimize the success of getting pregnant the first time through IVF--and we did! We love the staff at VCRM and really liked the small practice that felt more like visiting your family than your doctor. Dr. Sharara really cares about helping his patients achieve their dream of being parents.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?
We did some research before deciding which fertility clinic we should work with and after looking at Dr. Sharara's good reviews, we decided to go to his clinic. We went through 3 cycles/3 transfers with no luck. We went to Shady Grove Fertility Center and got pregnant the first cycle/transfer. Dr. Sharara is one man show and lacks organization. Even after the first failed cycle, he used the same protocols the second and the third cycle. Some of his staff are not friendly. Glad we went with SG!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?
My husband and I turned to Dr. Sharara and the Virginia Center for Reproductive Medicine after struggling for over 8 years to conceive, including two failed IUI attempts with a different fertility clinic. What brought us to Dr. Sharara’s office was the personalized level of attention we received as patients, and the detailed level of scientific care put into our treatment plan. Dr. Sharara and his team are dedicated to using the latest scientific techniques to help couples overcome infertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?
I was a patient 10 years ago. He and his staff were very supportive, the visits were always pleasant. He has an excellent bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fady Sharara, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sharara?

Dr. Sharara accepts

Dr. Sharara accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Sharara treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sharara's conditions and procedures:

• Donor Egg Collection
  • Donor Sperm Collection
  • Female Infertility
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Uterine Diseases

Personal attention and aompassionate care

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

National Institute Of Health
Georgetown University Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
American University Of Beirut

• Arabic
  • French

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sharara treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)