Dr. Fadi Haddad, MD

Dr. Fadi Haddad, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine | Male

8860 Center Dr Ste 320, La Mesa, CA 91942 Get Directions
(619) 376-1904

Dr. Haddad specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine and practices in La Mesa, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Haddad? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Haddad's Experience

See how Dr. Haddad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haddad

Dr. Haddad accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Haddad has admitting privileges.

Dr. Haddad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haddad to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Haddad's Performance
in Vista, CA |
A wonderful, friendly, compassionate man with "EXCELLENT" doctor skills. Give hope when you have none.
in San Diego, CA |
I cannot express enough how impressed i was with the entire experience of my visit to Dr. fadi haddad. Thorough and detailed in examining my history. Patiently listened and inquired about everything related to my health. having been unwell for so long and after many dr appts with other medical experts, this is the first time i feel hopeful that someone understands my situation and cares enough to figure it out. i highly reccomend this dr and look forward to my appt coming up.
in vista, CA |
During my husbands hospital stay at Grossmont the medicine that was urgently needed to help cure my husband's re-occurring C-Diff cost $4,000.00. our co-pay. Dr. Haddad & his hospital staff a very unique and talented group of a collective “Power House” working together to effectively serve the patients’ needs above and beyond their job scope presented our case to Project HELP. On 12/30/17 was the happiest day for us as Project HELP accepted our case & helped with the cost. Happy New Year to Us
San Diego, CA |
Dr Haddad is very knowledgeable and thorough, he is very helpful and kind.
San Diego, CA |
No issues with Dr Haddad but his office staff is horribly rude. I am on Medicare and have supplemental insurance. On my first visit I was not charged a copay just like all of my other doctors, On my second visit I was asked to pay a copay and I tried to explain that I did not owe one. I was told to call my insurance company. I sat down to make the call and she came out to the waiting room to lecture me about how I needed to pay my copay or be released - I left without seeing the doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Fadi Haddad, MD?
Are you Dr. Haddad?

Compare Dr. Haddad

Dr. Haddad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  •  Board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine

Dr. Haddad has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Haddad's Board Certifications

• Infectious Disease

Dr. Haddad does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Haddad and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Jordan Univer Scie&Tech

Graduated in 1996

Englewood Hosp

Completed in 2001

Ny Med Coll/Westchester Med Ctr

• Arabic

Dr. Haddad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haddad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Dr. Haddad does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Haddad and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.