Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Fadi El-Atat, MD
Dr. Fadi El-Atat, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Union, NJ. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. El-Atat is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Hackensackumc Mountainside and Overlook Medical Center.

1945 Morris Ave

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. El-Atat

Dr. El-Atat's Experience

Dr. El-Atat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiovascular Disease
  • Interventional Cardiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Atherosclerosis of Aorta
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Cervical Disc Degeneration
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Depression
  • Dizziness
  • Endocarditis
  • Fatigue
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Limb Swelling
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipidoses (incl. Gaucher Disease)
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Venous Compression
  • Venous Hypertension
  • Venous Insufficiency

• Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombolysis
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• American University Of Beirut / Faculty Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • American University Of Beirut
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • SUNY Downstate Coll Med
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. El-Atat has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. El-Atat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. El-Atat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. El-Atat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. El-Atat to family and friends
4.1
Dr. El-Atat's Performance
Newark, NJ |
He is very nasty. Dont bring your kids because he will flip out...he yells at his staff when its his fault.....he makes you take all these tests and doesnt give you one result.....the machines dont work half the time...his sharp containers are on the floor and over flowing with needles...so dangerous.if you didnt walk in with a disease you will walk out with one. Most horrible doctor i have ever encountered
in Piscataway |
Put on hold for an hour
in Piscataway Township |
Extremely unprofessional office,
in Montclair Nj |
Dr El-atat is very Knowledgable and timely and very caring for patient timing. I think he is a great medical doctor and a great cardiologist too
in newark nj |
this Dr is amazing he advised us to do a test after the results we found out that he saved our father from getting a hear attack this Dr is the greatest seen so far
Clifton, NJ |
Dr. El-Atat is by far one of the most knowledgeable doctors that I know. He is very thorough and takes his time with his patients to understand the patient very well. He treats his patients as he would treat his family. He is a very caring man and makes sure his patients feel better and are treated with the best healthcare.
in easr orange, NJ |
Dr El-Atat is professional caring and attentive. He is a physician more than a doctor I mean he is really caring
in Newark, NJ |
Doctor is very attentive, loyal, caring, and pleasant atmosphere
in Newark, NJ |
You guys are great the staff is wonderful, pleasant and cannot ask for a better doctor
in Newark, NJ |
He is very accomeodating down to earth and treats patients with care and understanding
in Millburn, NJ |
My Doctor is nice. I feel safe with him and he treats me nice. I recommend him to everybody
in Maplewood, NJ |
I am happy to have Dr El-Atat as my doctor. I have been with him for a while and I have no complaints. He is very caring and kind. I am so satisfied with him that I will be comfortable sending my friends and family to him
in Newark, NJ |
Dr. El-Atat was recommended to me once I moved back to NJ. He has been great and and a very reliable source when it comes to any questions I have regarding my health. He has always true professionalism and is very caring when it comes to his clients. He is definitely an excellent doctor!
in Irvington, NJ |
I would like the way This Doctor treats the patients well spoken and kindness
in west orange, NJ |
i had bad chest pain and first day I took medications I felt better. I trust him he is thorough and does not miss things. I like that he does some tests
in edison, NJ |
Dr El-Atat is a good Doctor he is caring listens well to me he helped me well in my medical problems
in irvington, NJ |
I cant complain of anything truly excellent, thorough testing and caught stuff missed by other doctors, now I have a precious son because he treated me and my wife very well
Friendly coutrious excellent
in newark nj |
i was the first time at this Dr he is greatest Dr ever seen short waiting time
in Brooklyn, NY |
this Dr is amazing we live in Brooklyn NY and we coming to him for our annual visits each year i would never switch to any other Dr, everyone from our family loves him ,nice guy giving good advise on health problems definitely recommend to any one else
in Clifton, NJ |
I strongly recommend you to pay a visit to Dr. Fadi 's office. You will get well. Dr Fadi is our family's doctor for last 4 years. He is been a great friend of us. He takes time to answer our health concern even out of office hours. In case of emergency, he was there for my family. Dr.Fadi connects with his patients and clearly explains complex cases. We always feel warm atmosphere and welcoming practice. His crew treat patient with respect and profession. They are one great family.
in Clifton, NJ |
More than 3 years back, I visited Dr.Fadi in his office to check chest pain. Dr.Fadi carefully examined me and asked me to quit smoking. He has provided me all the support to fight this addiction. Since that day, I feel a new person full of energy and life. My family and I see Dr.Fadi in regular basis for check up, blood work and other health concerns. His service in beyond normal offices. His is friendly, kind and most important a very smart professional Doctor. Thanks Mr Fadi and office staff.
in east orange,nj |
this Dr is amazing my mother had a cath procedure by dr el-atat she was so impressed from him, he is very knowledgeable and REALLY cares on his patients health i would definitely recommend him for others
in Montclair, NJ |
I have no complains! i have been with him for so long, now i can say that he is like a family to me. when i'm thinking about the difficulties in my life i truly tell myself," if i did not have Dr. El-Atat where would i be." My whole family almost now go to him, because of how he treated me, my husband and i, are very proud of him, and we will continue to recommend our relatives and friends. thank you for your care and concern.
in Montclair, NJ |
I would recommend Dr El-Atat to my family and my friends, because of the way he cares for his patients. most of the time in life you always find a lot of doctors, all they are interested on is how to becoming rich. Dr El-Atat is an excellent doctor, he understands his responsibility better than privilege and practice accountability better than business. despite of all i would tell you, he is an extraordinary doctor, because he is first and still an extraordinary human being. Thank you!
in Clifton, NJ |
Dr. El-Atat is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He truly cares about your well being and is always readily available. He is very kind and easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. I went to 3 different doctors trying to figure out why I had so much stomach issues and finally after sitting with Dr. El-Atat he diagnosed me the first time. I have never been so happy at a doctors office, I've been seeing him ever since. He is also very funny and down to earth.
in Passaic, NJ |
I have brought my daughter to his office just because of how impressed I was with how he works and treats his patients, he runs a lot of test that are all done in his office, whatever that needs to be done he'll take care of it right there for you. He always puts his patients first which made me grow to love him as my primary Doctor. If you want excellent service I recommend you to go to Dr. Fadi El-Atat.
in Clifton, NJ |
Dr. El-atat is a kind, smart and insightful doctor. I feel that he goes above and beyond in taking care of his patients. When he is in the room with you , you feel as if you're a friend and he wants nothing more than to help you. OveralI I would highly recommend Dr. El-atat, he is professional and humble Doctor.
in Nutley, NJ |
Dr. El-Atat is one of the very few doctors that treated me as if I was his own family member, he is compassionate and made sure I left his office with a smile. He is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone, I grantee that you will be completely satisfied after one visit with him.
in Montclair, NJ |
He's outstanding in every single way. His staff is very polite, efficient and well organized. Looking for a great Dr. go see Dr. Fadi.
in Montclair, NJ |
Great dr and amazing with pts. I would recommend everyone to come see Dr. Fadi. He's smart and knows what he's doing.
in West Orange, NJ |
Dr. Fadi El-Atat is the best of the best doctors in the area. He's definitely and by far #1. He saved my life, if it wasn't for Dr. El-Atat I would've been dead now. God bless you!!
Montclair,NJ |
Dr. El-atat is an amazing doctor. He is very caring doctor. He really listens to you and understands you he is very intelligent and really knows what he is talking about. The staff is very considerate, I would highly recommend him.
Monctlair NJ |
Excellent physician.. professional.. nice staff environment.. short waiting time.. would definitely recommend to friends and family
Roseland, NJ |
This doctor is very knowledgable most ever seen. He listened to my concerns and his patients love him. All our office now are his patients and I will bring the rest of my family
in Montclair, NJ |
I am wilbur Marshall. I am very sorry about what my wife mentioned above. Dr El-Atat is a great doctor. I love him and he will stay my doctor forever!
HORRIBLE. The staff has no idea what they are doing. It was a disorganized mess. They didn't know what I was there for. I came for a routine physical and they made me do tons of unnecessary tests without ever seeing the doctor. There were 6 people running around the office not knowing what the other was doing. Dr. El-Etat is rude and nasty. Office hours are terrible. I will never ever go back and I do not recommend that anyone else does either.
in E. Hanover, NJ |
I feel Dr El-atat is not responsive to his patients. He jumps out of the room numerous times during visits and doesn't remember what tests he has already ordered.
Clifton, NJ |
Very unprofessional - his bed side manner has a lot to be desired.
in Montclair, NJ |
i ACCOMPANIED MY HUSBAND TO HIS OFFICE TODAY TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS UPCOMING PROCEDURE BECAUSE DOES'NT ASK QUESTIONS. eACH TIME i TRIED TO ASK THE DR A QUESTION HE WOULD CUT ME OFFLIKE I WAS A CHILD!!! IN MY OPINION ,ANY GOOD DR. SHOULD BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS TO A PATIENT WITHOUT BLOWING UP AND ACTING DISRESPECTFULL TO A PATIENTS WIFE. i FOUND HIM HIGHLY ARROGANT AND RUDE.AND SIMPLY DO'NT TRUST HIM.!!!
in Newark nj |
Dr Atat is an exillent doctor very professional make you feel better before using any medication or therapy if recommended and most of all very humble .And his staff is so nice .God bless you'll .
Have you seen Dr. Fadi El-Atat, MD?
Are you Dr. El-Atat?