Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD

GastroenterologyMaleAge 56

Gastroenterology

Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Tucson, AZ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Deeb has extensive experience in Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease. He graduated from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in 2002. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Canyon Vista Medical Center and Saint Joseph's Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD

Swan Gastro & Surgery Center

1505 N Swan Rd Ste 121 Tucson, AZ 85712

Compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists

Compare Dr. Deeb with our nearby Gastroenterology Specialists at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Dr. Deeb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Deeb

2.3

Don't waste your time or health
He is basically retired and still seeing patients was referred to him by cardio..horrible bed side gaslight me don't bother with paperwork or labs he doesn't care ..like one of the worst most unprofessional doctors and I have seen alot of them ..this town needs doctors that care and want to go do their jobs. Hes just collecting a check at this point..
Pattey White – Oct 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
This is the most inconsiderate doctor I have ever met in my life! He gets his patients through being affiliated with the hospitals. You have no choice if you get him! This is my experience. I passed out and fell on Sunday morning. That same day they determined i have a mass bleeding in my colon. This guy finally wandered in on Monday afternoon. Ordered the horrible jug of GoLytely and said they would schedule my colonoscopy for the next day. The prep started about 7:30 pm on Monday. I’ve been up all night feeling like I could puke my guts out running to the bathroom as the horrible solution violently cleaned me out. No food or drink after midnight of course. It is now 5 am and I just found out my colonoscopy is scheduled for 4:25 pm on Tuesday. How very inconsiderate. This will be my 3rd day without any food or water. My feeling is if he is going to take emergency patients, he should try to be available to perform his job in a more timely manner. What a terrible way to treat someone who has just been told there is a very high probability of having cancer. If I had known this before, I would have demanded my own gastroenterologist who is a more compassionate person.
Kathy Jerram – Oct 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
I had two appointments with Dr. Deeb and both were horrible. The first time he told me I needed an endoscopy and told me he would never speak to me again unless he saw something that required hospitalization. I woke up from the procedure and the nurse gave me an information sheet and that was it. There was no one to answer any questions about my new diagnosis. I was told he'd call with further test results but never did and when I called in to get them, they refused to give them to me. I was given a prescription that was refilled by his office for YEARS and then they suddenly stopped. No one had ever called to tell me I needed follow up visits. The person I talked to on the phone straight up denied they'd ever refilled my prescription. I had to threaten to bring in my empty bottles before they refilled it and when they did it was the wrong dosage.
Jan 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
I was very disappointed with my initial visit after a referral from my PCP. I arrived 20 minutes early for my appointment, was taken back 15 minutes after my appointment time and Dr. Deeb did not come in until exactly an hour after my appointment time as I was walking out of the room. I said nothing and decided to continue since he was now there. He appeared very annoyed to be there and waved his hand at me to indicate I should hurry it up through a few rushed questions before a very brief abdominal exam. He was with me for no more than 5-6 minutes and ordered two invasive procedures, medications, and two tests. During my visit, nobody informed me there was a delay, nobody came to check with me, and nobody apologized for or showed any indication there were issues with their scheduling. I have since cancelled all further appointments, procedures, and medications with this practice and will seek a new referral from my PCP.
Ohmyinsides – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Can't write about my visit because even though I am a patient of Deeb's and have seen another doc there who was barely awake during my consultation, I am not allowed to make an appt unless I have a referral. Even though I was in ER one day ago. My insurance doesn't require a referral but evidently, Swan Gastro does. Very uncaring receptionist. Even though I apologized for being a crying patient she said, "Whatever. Have a nice day. CLICK." Wow...most uncaring, unprofessional gastro practice in Tucson. Go to AZ Gastro. Much, much more professional, efficient AND caring. Don't believe Deeb's biography on the business website. What a complete joke.
April Hinds – Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Dr deep is fabulous he is professional, Awesome team !!
Rasha Al saffar – May 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Dr Deb is obviously burnt out on his job My initial visit was less than 5 minutes when he walked out of the room after saying about one sentence I would never let him touch me Carl Hubert Bisbee AZ
Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Tucson seems heavily populated with doctors who clearly have zero interest in the patient and only on the $$. This office and Deeb win first prize!
Karol Taylor – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Dr Deeb is very professional and very good at his job. He is very pleasant to deal with.
Joe Akers – Mar 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
My primary Dr referred me to Dr Deeb for a colonoscopy following a ColonGuard that tested positive for cancer. During the evaluation, Dr Deeb was informative and asked several times if i had any questions. I left his office feeling confident in him and his staff - very professional. The day of the colonoscopy , the staff was welcoming and friendly. The procedure area was similar to a hospital ER . Dr Deeb greeted me prior to the procedure and asked of i had any questions. His staff was very professional and compassionate, After the procedure Dr Deeb met with me re: my results (normal - no cancer). Dr Deeb is a man of few words - he's direct, to the point, very professional. I felt like i was in very capable hands. I recommend Dr Deeb.
Mary M – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Do not come to this doctor if your sick! Worthless unorganized staff! Rude doctor! He doesn't call back with test results nor does he provide proper care! WORTHLESS!!!!!!
Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
I have been dealing with severe abdominal issues for years. I had gone to another GI doctor 11 years ago and had the worst experience ever. It was so bad that I have avoided seeing another GI doctor since then. My condition had finally gotten to the point that i went to the ER and they referred me to Dr Deeb. I had a wonderful experience. The doctor listened intently to my concerns and immediately told me the plan he wanted to move forward with. He got me scheduled for an exam that I had never had before and found the cause for all of my discomfort and pain for all of these years. I really feel like I have a new life and it's because of Dr Deeb and his amazing staff. I thank you all so much!
Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Doctor Deeb came in with his shirt unbuttoned and muscle shirt showing underneath. He slouched in chair and mentioned a disease multiple times that I do not have! times. Did not have good patient care and did not provide answers or resources to help. Feel not a knowledgeable doctor. Highly suggest not seeing this doctor.
Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Procedure was fine. However when I inquired about my insurance covering services I was told my procedure was covered. Subsequently the anesthesia was apparently a separate provider who it turns out is NOT covered by my policy. First: Who would think to ask this question? Second: Who would go through all the prep work for a colonoscopy and then NOT have the service performed if they were informed day of procedure? Failure to communicate very poor practice.
Kevin C – Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
If Dr Deeb’s arrogance means that he is knowledgeable he keeps the information to himself, only giving out small pieces of it at a time. He may be skilled but in my case an out patient ercp landed me in the hospital for a week of Tpn after he perforated my duodenum. He does visit every day for 30 seconds up to almost two minutes but trying to get full information from him or asking him to expand on his sentence covering what is happening to you is useless. He likes to watch football so turn it off when he comes in or he will watch it while you try to talk to him. If you can, avoid him. If you can’t, I hope you have better luck than I did.
You know – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Disorganized unprofessional front office should have been our first clue. The Doctor acts hurried, annoyed, and has a very cold manner about him. Combative and rushed. The man has no bedside manner about him. Our first visit will be our last. There are many other well-educated and experienced specialists in Tucson.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Don't go to this doctor. His office will try their best to overcharge you.
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
I scheduled for a 930 appointment arrived at nine for paperwork it took me over two hours to do the paperwork and lost my appointment slot they were on willing to work with me on getting this paperwork done in a timely fashion most of it was repetitive questions at the already had gotten answers for but wanted it filled out again I would strongly not recommend going to this facility . Just to let you know I have dyslexia and a hard time understanding complicated words.
Brent in Tucson – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Dr. Deeb SAVED MY LIFE! Yes, his English is sometimes difficult to understand, but I don't care. I would have died if it wasn't for his skill and excellent knowledge of the fragile pancreas. I will forever be grateful for him, and I know I can never repay him for what he did for me. If you want a doctor who knows his medical stuff, and that means more to you than touchy feely bedside manner, he's your man! His concern is ONLY of your health!
Judy Cummings in Bisbee, AZ – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
I developed an acute onset of LUQ pain. His office was able to get me in on an urgent basis within just a few days of my ER visit (other gastroenterologists were booked out for 5-6 months) and an EGD was scheduled the next day (they had a cancellation that worked perfectly with my difficult schedule). His front office staff was very helpful; nurses, technician, and anesthesiologist very kind and informative; Dr. Deeb had a plan for getting to the root cause of my pain. Grateful.
L. D. D. in Sahuarita, AZ – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Deeb?