Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD

Gastroenterology •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Deeb

Consultants in Gastroenterology

1505 N Swan Rd Tucson, AZ 85712

Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Deeb has more experience with Gallbladder/Bile Duct Diseases, Esophageal Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Disorders than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Saint Joseph's Hospital and Tucson Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Deeb to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Gastroenterology Specialists in your area

See similar Gastroenterology Specialists in Tucson

• Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital
    Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Dr. Deeb accepts

Dr. Deeb accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Gallbladder/Bile Duct Diseases

Gallbladder/bile duct disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions such as gallstones, biliary atresia, and biliary cholangitis through procedures including medications, lithotripsy, and surgery.Compare with other Gallbladder/Bile Duct Diseases specialists.

Typically treats 58% more than their peers

Cholecystitis and Gallstones

Dr. Deeb treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones more than 83% of their peers

Dr. Deeb treats this condition more than 83% of their peers

Esophageal Disorders

Esophageal disorder specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the esophagus, such as reflux esophagitis, indigestion, and esophageal ulcers through procedures including medication, surgery, and swallowing therapy.Compare with other Esophageal Disorders specialists.

Typically treats 55% more than their peers

Esophagitis

Dr. Deeb treats Esophagitis more than 90% of their peers

Dr. Deeb treats this condition more than 90% of their peers

Gastrointestinal Disorders

Gastrointestinal disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the gastrointestinal tract, including Crohn's disease, ulcers, hernias, and food poisoning.Compare with other Gastrointestinal Disorders specialists.

Typically treats 62% more than their peers

• Duodenal Ulcer
  • Duodenitis
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Enteritis
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Esophageal Achalasia and Cardiospasm
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Viral Infection
  • Vomiting Disorders

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Deeb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Deeb

2.3

Dr. Deeb?
Doctor Deeb came in with his shirt unbuttoned and muscle shirt showing underneath. He slouched in chair and mentioned a disease multiple times that I do not have! times. Did not have good patient care and did not provide answers or resources to help. Feel not a knowledgeable doctor. Highly suggest not seeing this doctor.
Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Procedure was fine. However when I inquired about my insurance covering services I was told my procedure was covered. Subsequently the anesthesia was apparently a separate provider who it turns out is NOT covered by my policy. First: Who would think to ask this question? Second: Who would go through all the prep work for a colonoscopy and then NOT have the service performed if they were informed day of procedure? Failure to communicate very poor practice.
Kevin C – Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
If Dr Deeb’s arrogance means that he is knowledgeable he keeps the information to himself, only giving out small pieces of it at a time. He may be skilled but in my case an out patient ercp landed me in the hospital for a week of Tpn after he perforated my duodenum. He does visit every day for 30 seconds up to almost two minutes but trying to get full information from him or asking him to expand on his sentence covering what is happening to you is useless. He likes to watch football so turn it off when he comes in or he will watch it while you try to talk to him. If you can, avoid him. If you can’t, I hope you have better luck than I did.
You know – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Disorganized unprofessional front office should have been our first clue. The Doctor acts hurried, annoyed, and has a very cold manner about him. Combative and rushed. The man has no bedside manner about him. Our first visit will be our last. There are many other well-educated and experienced specialists in Tucson.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Don't go to this doctor. His office will try their best to overcharge you.
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
I scheduled for a 930 appointment arrived at nine for paperwork it took me over two hours to do the paperwork and lost my appointment slot they were on willing to work with me on getting this paperwork done in a timely fashion most of it was repetitive questions at the already had gotten answers for but wanted it filled out again I would strongly not recommend going to this facility . Just to let you know I have dyslexia and a hard time understanding complicated words.
Brent in Tucson – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Dr. Deeb SAVED MY LIFE! Yes, his English is sometimes difficult to understand, but I don't care. I would have died if it wasn't for his skill and excellent knowledge of the fragile pancreas. I will forever be grateful for him, and I know I can never repay him for what he did for me. If you want a doctor who knows his medical stuff, and that means more to you than touchy feely bedside manner, he's your man! His concern is ONLY of your health!
Judy Cummings in Bisbee, AZ – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
I developed an acute onset of LUQ pain. His office was able to get me in on an urgent basis within just a few days of my ER visit (other gastroenterologists were booked out for 5-6 months) and an EGD was scheduled the next day (they had a cancellation that worked perfectly with my difficult schedule). His front office staff was very helpful; nurses, technician, and anesthesiologist very kind and informative; Dr. Deeb had a plan for getting to the root cause of my pain. Grateful.
L. D. D. in Sahuarita, AZ – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
I was treated with his team of highly trained professional with respect and care. I felt very comfortable throughout my procedure at his care and I would highly recommend him to others.
Asgar in Tucson, AZ – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
His anesthesiologist was on her cell phone the entire time she was prepping me for my procedure. Getting the results was a nightmare! He apparently has forgotten that Inhad tests due to severe pain and can’t get me in for 6 weeks. His office tells me to go to emergency room and they tell me to see him! HORRIBLE!
Tucson – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
We had a great experience with Dr Deeb and his staff. My mom was having issues and we called to schedule but there was a three week wait. The receptionist took our number and called us with a cancellation shortly afterwards. Dr Deeb was to the point and helpful and understanding. We were able to get a colonoscopy done really quickly and Dr Deeb found the problem. The office even helped get my mom assistance to pay for the copay on her medication!
tucson, az – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Dr. Deeb's bedside manner is terrible. He was cold, distant and kind of rushed me when he asked me questions, it was difficult to understand his English sometimes, and the worst part was the examination. He wasn't very gentle, and robotically told me to undress/dress, wipe, etc. It all made me feel very uncomfortable as if I was an inconvenience and he wanted to just get this appointment over with. The appointment ended with him just pointing to the exit. I wanted to cry. It was humiliating.
Tucson, AZ – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Terrible experience!! Has no bedside manner and makes you feel like he really doesn't care. I don't know how Jaco hasn't shut him down!! There was not a sick to wash his hands in the room he saw me in!!There were no gloves and no hand sanitizer any where. The scale was a floor scale and it looked like it had never been cleaned!! There was no computer in the room so, does he just paper chart? Don't go to him!!
Tucson, AZ – Mar 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Terrible experience. Choose another doctor if you have a choice. Dr. Deeb was the doctor working in St. Joseph's who placed my dad's Peg tube. No follow up care. My dad called 4x in the week following discharge to address a major concern, no return call, was told he would return call or they'd call to schedule an appointment, Never heard back. My dad doesn't have time to wait for a doctor that doesn't care. We've gone with another group.
Leslie McDowell in Tucson, AZ – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Such a sad experience to find a doctor who seems so detached from patient care. Not only was there over an hour wait for a five minute appointment (with the quickest heart check EVER and a joke of a stomach palpatation!). I had to call over 7 times to get a simple lab result over a period of 9 days.
lucy s in Tucson, AZ – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
I saw Dr Deeb on two occasions, once for myself the other for my Dad. Both times I found him cold and uncaring . Bedside manner was horrible, treated us like we were an inconvenience. I would not recommend to anyone.
Virginia in Tucson, AZ – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Had a colonoscopy done in office rather than an ambulatory surgical center. Even though Dr. Deeb was an in -network provider with my insurance company and I had already met my deductible, when I scheduled the procedure the office staff failed to tell me that an outside anesthesiologist would be coming in and that the anesthesiologist might now be in-network with my insurance company. I am now faced with an enormous bill for anesthesia services.
Tucson, AZ – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
1st time I was basically ignored. 2nd time told to call back in a year/there might be medicine then for the type of Hep C I have. This last time was only because there is Now a pill for the type of Hep C I have. After waiting over a month to see him/was told he was doing "procedures" that day? "Allowed" to see him/then sent for still more blood tests. Called them 3 times now for lab results & findings after waiting a month to hear back from them. I think they're waiting for me to die 1st.
Kandy L. in Tucson, AZ – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
The hospitalist was the person that discharged me, Dr Chen. I had no report sent or called to me from Dr. Deeb about my colonoscopy and was unable to get an appointment for a month post hospital and then the time was changed and I could not make the appointment so the next appointment was a month later. I will see him this Friday, 2 months post colonoscopy, hope he remembers me. I have full confidence that he knows his business as he did my gastroendoscopy 2 years ago with good outcome.
Barbara in Tucson, AZ – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?
Dr. Deeb is very understanding and nice doctor as well as the front desk ladies. I Feel very comfortable having Dr. Deeb to do my colonoscopy. I am sure him and his staff will take very good care of me
John Wirsterman in Tucson, AZ – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fadi Deeb, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Deeb?

• Gastroenterology

2002
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med
1999
Union Memorial Hospital

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Deeb communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Deeb offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Deeb offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Deeb have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Deeb offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Deeb offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (520) 795-3090