Dr. Fabio Orozco, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Fabio Orozco, MD

Dr. Orozco is a board certified hip and knee surgeon and serves as Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Orozco lectures around the globe and participates in numerous international meetings. He has recently been selected as one of the Delaware Valley's Most Influential Latinos of 2015.

...See Less

Dr. Orozco's Experience

See how Dr. Orozco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Orozco

Dr. Orozco accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Orozco is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Orozco has admitting privileges.

Dr. Orozco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Orozco to family and friends
Dr. Orozco's Performance
in National Park, NJ |
What a great doctor! He is kind personable human being. He never rushes you answers your questions thoroughly. His operation transformed my entire life. Several doctors refused to replace my knee because of my lymphedemia but he did it and I was driving 10 days later. I still can't believe how well I'm doing I can and do walk miles even in very hilly Maine. I recommend him to everyone. Alice Maniaci
in Toms River, NJ |
Wonderful skillful warm physician. Very straight forward and answers all questions. Had both knees replaced in November, up dancing at Christmas. Knees are bionic!!
in Beach Haven, NJ |
Staff has been great explaining the steps from pre to post surgical procedures and treatment I am five days from surgery, off all heavy pain meditations, walking and doing simple chores around the house. Things are going better than I could have imagined!
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Orozco was knowledgeable , informative , and compassionate. I felt at ease and I good hands. My total hip replacement was a great success. I would defiantly recommend Dr Orozco.
in Jackson, NJ |
Dr. Orozco is a fantastic surgeon. Did replacement surgery on both my hips and I am getting around now without even thinking of the old pain prior to surgery. A very personable Doctor. The whole team in the office is very professional and easy to work with. Highly recommend Dr. Orozco .
in Absecon, NJ |
There is no better orthopedic surgeon anywhere. And his assistant is also fabulous.
Barnegat, NJ |
This man knows his hips.
in Whiting, NJ |
Dr. Orozco is a fabulous person and an even better surgeon. I was so afraid of my knee replacement surgery and he did such a wonderful job. I walked without a walker or cane the very next day. Having the other knee done 8/24 and hope for the same results. Thank You Dr. Orozco
in Barnegat, NJ |
Have been with him for years now, after replacing both knees. He gets a 5 star in every aspect of his service. Excellent surgeon, caring, compassionate, understanding. I could go on but I wont. Because of his meticulous surgery, my recovery was amazing and I was without assistance in walking within 2 to 3 weeks. Thank you for everything. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Orozco to anyone.
Philadelphia, PA |
Can't say enough good about Dr. Orozco and his staff!
Three knee surgeries in 17 months, and not being able to walk correctly is my cause for concern. Not being listened to as to what is going on with my knee, he has his own conclusions and that is that. I had 2nd opinion and test to confirm a major problem, that lead to 3rd surgery, ( which He also did ) after being told there was nothing wrong. I'm sorry I let him do it. Now still being told nothing is wrong, I'm tired of the pain.
Dear Patient, We would love the chance to speak with you directly to discuss your concerns in further detail. If interested, please contact us at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute
in Egg harbor township nj |
Dr. Orozco changed my life through his medical expertise and his caring and compassion. When i first came in, i was in severe pain and very frustrated that no one could help me with my knee problems. Dr. Orzozco gave me a partial knee replacement, but more importantly he gave me my life back. I am extremely active and now i can work out regularly. My quality of life and my joy came back, and it is thanks to Dr Orozco and the wonderful team at the Rothman Instiutute!
in margate,nj |
caring, understanding, and very concerned are qualities you very seldom see in a doctor, now a days. But DR. Orozco exhibits these qualities to the max. Amazing respect for his patients, and an uncanny way of making one's anxieties and concerns of having surgery,disappear. I had a total hip replacement done , 3 weeks ago, and have experienced very little pain from the surgery, and have begun to do things physically, that I couldbarely do for the longest time. Fabulous 'Fab' Orozco-none better.
in Toms River, NJ |
Bilateral knee replacement at 53. 2 nights in hospital. Six weeks of rehab. Back to gym in 5 weeks; work in 6 weeks. Complete and total recovery. Back to running and all other sports. Great bedside manner. My Mom just had 2nd hip replaced and complete return to all previous activities. Recommended him to numerous other patients who had same excellent experience.
in Forked River, NJ |
Had total hip on Dec., 8,2016. Excellent Doctor, fantastic bedside manner, easy to talk with and ask questions. Treats his patients with respect as if his own family. Dr. Orozco recommended weight loss prior to surgery as to get best outcomes and long term benefits, some md's would just do the surgery but this MD wants great success. I highly recommend this physician and I am picky because of being a nurse x 36 years. If you want a good doctor choice Dr. Fabio Orozco for the job!
in Toms river, nj |
Very caring, informative, very hands on, great bed side manner
in Bridgeton nj |
Had my knee done two months ago. Back to work and ready to get my other n Knee fixed.
in Barnegat, NJ |
Surgery was good but he wants you out of hospital the next day - Saturday. days unable to reach He prescribed weak pain killer and I was in very bad pain for 3 days an Fd was unable to contact his office for weekend and Monday. Got strong prescription on Tuesday AFTER pain had subsided. Staph infection broke out in the knee. Could only get assistant in 2 emergency visits who insisted it was normal swelling. Fnally I went to Urgent Care who referred me to the hospital for immediate intravens
Dear Mr. Fauske, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences that you experienced after surgery. We would love to discuss your concerns further. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. If interested, please contact us directly at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute
in Pine hill nj |
Took care of me from day one
in pt.pleasant beach nj 08742 |
i had both my knees replaced at the same time by Dr. orozco, my surgery could not have gone better . the rehab plan i followed that the rothman group provided got me back in my gym at boot camp and weight lifting in 8 weeks time. I can't say enough about the skill and care i recieved . Dr Orozco treats you like family and not a patient . i had surgery to repair a torn bicep tendon done by Dr. Lutsky of rothman before this operation. you are trated as a person not a number at Rothman.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
Dr. Orozco is friendly and encouraging with a positive attitude! He explains procedures and answers questions with a smile. He replaced my husbands right knee approximately 5 years ago, and replaced my left hip 6 months ago. Neither of us experienced any problems or difficulties, and we were up and back to normal activity, pain free, in no time! Actually my husband was back to skiing in 3 months after his surgery!!! His staff is also friendly and answers questions in a timely manner.
in Somers point nj |
Love his upbeat attitude, reassuring
in freehold nj |
Had bilateral knees feeling great I even qui smoking
in barnegat nj |
Great bed side manner , great staff
in neptune nj |
I just had a right hip replacement and I feel great! I played golf yesterday
in Brick, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. O. I had my knee replaced by him 3 years ago. He was cheerful, positive, kind and full of hugs. He is a very genuine person. Honest, encouraging, supportive, Dr. O makes sure you have anything and everything you need to recover as quickly as possible. My replaced knee hasn't given me ANY problems whatsoever. If I ever need my other knee done, I wouldn't go to anyone but Dr. O. He is unbelievable!!
in bayville nj |
Great bedside manners I'm doing dreat after my right knee replacement
in chiselhurst nj |
The new approach of hip replacement is the best imas walking that same day! Would definitely recommend since I've both approach and the difference is incredible
in mays landing new jersey |
He's great!
in toms river new jersey |
My recovery from my hip replacement was beyond easy I am now there months out from bilateral knee replacements and can go go the gym and be my old self
in atlantic city new jersey |
He treated me like family and he took care of me kept his word
in NManahawkin newjersey |
Dr. Orozco makes you feel like he's known you for years. He's so true and makes you feel like you trust him to take the best care he possibly can give you. Thanks for a great experience ,he and his staff are kind and treat you with the greatest respect. Thank all of you . Dominic Sedicino
in Sweetwater, NJ |
Dr. Orozco was on rotation when I came in to AtlantiCare City Division after a motorcycle crash back in March, 2006.
in Ocean NJ |
Best experience ever preoperative through recovery.
Have you seen Dr. Fabio Orozco, MD?

Compare Dr. Orozco

Dr. Orozco says...

Dr. Orozco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Orozco has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Orozco's Board Certifications

Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals

Completed in 2001

Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals

Completed in 2005

Adult Reconstrction Fellowship with Thomas Jeffferson University Hospital/Rothman Insititute

Completed in 2005

Dr. Orozco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Orozco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arm Surgery