Dr. Fabian A. Ramos, MD

Dr. Fabian A. Ramos, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male | 55 years old

Compassionate, Professional, Ethic, Scientific Based treatment of chronic pain.Read more

Dr. Ramos' Experience

See how Dr. Ramos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ramos

Dr. Ramos accepts 47 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ramos has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

16 – 30 minutes (56)
Dr. Ramos Says:

This is Dr. Ramos responding to the 04/27/16 review

in Apollo Beach, Fl |
I absolutely love this office my favorite person is Mrs. Janine she is so sweet and very caring I only see Dr. Ramos when i get a shot but he has been super nice i have recently moved 50 miles away but still return to this office they have always cared about my pain level and have never denied me any kind of pain medicine
in Sarasota FL |
dr. Ramos himself is a fantastic Dr but the office that has a lot to desire from the person answering the phone to the nurses it has took me days to get someone to answer the phone and then when I do I'm on hold for 15-20 minutes while they're supposed to be getting the nurse and then I get hung up on then when I try to call back it goes to their after hours answering service when they're still in the office. they really do need to do something about that office I can't even recommend that offi
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Ramos since around 2011. At first I had no complaints and then as the yrs went on I would lay in pain for 3 to 4 days and call the nurse and she would say she would call me back but never would hear back.It became a struggle with the staff and nurse and I even contemplated finding a new Dr.Now I see a big difference and I could never leave Dr. Ramos he is excellent and I trust him.Please don't give up because he is aware of the things that needed to change!Dont leave him
in Bradenton, FL |
Excellent Dr. Excellent staff.
in Bradenton, FL |
Consider this office is busy, Dr.Ramos took the time to explain my procedure with me and answered all my questions as if I was the only one in his office. His staff treated me with respect and there is always someone around to see if I needed anything and to keep me comfortable. A+
in Sarasota, FL |
We were asked to bring my husband's medicine bottles to initial apointment, but the bottles were never looked at. Dr prescribed a medication that could have bad interaction with current medicine my husband takes according to the pharmacist, I called the office to check on this, left a message but didn't get a call back for four days. At that time, office said not to take both medications, discontinue one of them to avoid side effects. Not happy with this. Now waiting for office to call pharmacy!
in Sun City Center, FL |
I've been seeing Dr Ramos and staff for over a year. Dr Ramos is very knowledgeable, a good listener and has a kind and gentle way with his patients. Dr Ramos has provided me with quality care and respect. The extra time it takes to see him is worth it. He's the best.
in Tampa, FL |
Very professional and very knowledgeable
in bradenton |
i love coming here the staff is great
Bradenton, FL |
Not rushed. Felt like he really cares
in Venice, FL |
Waiting time was over 2 and a half hours on chairs that were so hard and difficult to sit in. Staff racing around and abrupt. Dr. asked questions filled out a chart and gave me very little time to address my issues and concerns. Each time I went wait time was over 2 hours. I had a couple of epidurals and they actually made the problem worse. There was no patient kindness or compassion. I had complications on my last epidural wound up in the ER and I never received a follow up phone call from Dr.
in Sarasota Florida |
Waiting times in office are completely unacceptable. No follow up after surgery. Trying to reach a real person is impossible. Even after leaving a message the timeliness of call backs is really terrible. If there were more spine surgeons in town Ramos would go bankrupt. I have. No doubt Ramos is a Talented surgeon but his office treats patients like meat exclusively designed to optimize his personal profits
in Bradenton, FL |
Lovely Doctor - intelligent and knowledgable. Promised feedback from my MRI in 3 days. Now 3 weeks and no feedback
Bradenton, FL |
I saw Dr.Ramos today and I am very happy with his calming nature.
in Bradenton, FL |
My experience with Dr. Ramos is that he is a perfectionist and operates his offices in such a manor. This is a very professional group and Dr. Ramos is compassionate, a professional in every medical way, I feel safe in his care and am fortunate to say I have had good results from the injections in my back and do not hesitate to refer him to anyone who has chronic pain.
in Englewood, Fl |
Dr. Ramos is very compassionate. My insurance initially denied a back procedure he recommended. Dr. R talked to the doctors at the ins company and within 3 weeks I got authorization. A lot of doctors wouldn 't do that for their patients.
in Bradenton FL |
I began seeing Dr Ramos over 10 years ago when I moved to Bradenton. I had been under the care of a pain management physician at Yale University hospital five years prior after suffering an impact ion fracture of the C2 and ruptured disks from C3-6. i had minimal relief until I saw Dr Ramos. His treatments have offered me hope for a more normal life and relief from the near daily migraines. He is truly remarkable!
Have you seen Dr. Fabian A. Ramos, MD?
Are you Dr. Ramos?

Dr. Ramos' Care Philosophy

Compassionate, Professional, Ethic, Scientific Based treatment of chronic pain.

Dr. Ramos says...

This is Dr. Ramos responding to the 04/27/16 review

We apologize for the delayed wait time you experienced. There are several reasons why a longer than normal wait may occur, despite how hard we try to stay on schedule. An established patient who may come in for a periodic office visit, neglects to inform the office staff that he/she has had a significant change in condition, such as a recent fall or medication issue that necessitates time-consuming documentation of injury history, new examination and any orders for new scans. Often times, a patient will bring a family member along to his/her scheduled appointment so the physician can explain the diagnosis, treatment and expected outcome and answer all questions. Plus, insurance or billing issues or new insurance that may need to be verified and our office was not notified in advance, all play a part in why we sometimes run late. Also, patients who cannot stand upright or cannot turn their head or neck without severe pain need immediate attention.

We do value our patients' time and do our best to stay on schedule. We appreciate all patient feedback and use it to improve our processes to better serve our patients.

This is Dr. Ramos responding to the 06/02/16 review

Thank you for allowing Ramos Center the privilege to serve your medical needs. Thank you also for filling out our patient survey. We realize how important your feedback is to our continued improvement and success. Your feedback allows us to continuously grow and improve so we may provide you with the very best of care! Your comments help our entire staff to learn what our patients appreciate and deserve. We want to maintain your trust and confidence, so when you refer your family and friends, you will have no doubt that they will receive the same dedication and respect that you have to come to expect from us. On behalf of all of us at Ramos Center, we thank you and look forward to seeing you again.

Dr. Ramos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Ramos has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ramos' Board Certifications

• Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

University Miami

Completed in 1997

Miami Chldns Hospital

Completed in 1997

Dr. Ramos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: