Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Fabian Ramos, MD
Fabian Ramos, MD,FIPP, DABA, DABIPP, DABPMInterventional Pain MedicineFellow of Interventional Pain Practice Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Interventional Pain PhysiciansAmerican Board of Pain MedicineAmerican Board of Anesthesiology The specialty of Interventional Pain Medicine is a discipline within the field of medicine that uses minimally invasive, highly precise procedures generally with the guidance of fluoroscopy, ultrasound and CT, for the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients suffering from chronic pain. This type of interventional medicine requires extensive education and training which Dr. Fabian Ramos has completed. Dr. Fabian Ramos is one of the first Board Certified Specialists in the United States to be recognized by the prestigious World Institute of Pain. Dr. Fabian Ramos is board certified in anesthesiology, which is the specialty that pioneered interventional pain medicine.

Ramos Center Bradenton Office

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Ramos

Compassionate, Professional, Ethic, Scientific Based treatment of chronic pain.

Dr. Ramos' Experience

Dr. Ramos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine

• Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• University Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Miami Chldns Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Ramos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ramos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramos to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Ramos Says:

This is Dr. Ramos responding to the 04/27/16 review

We apologize for the delayed wait time you experienced. There are several reasons why a longer than normal wait may occur, despite how hard we try to stay on schedule. An established patient who may come in for a periodic office visit, neglects to inform the office staff that he/she has had a significant change in...

Dr. Ramos' Performance
in Sarasota, FL |
Simply the best. His calming manor and time he spent with me and his knowledge of my pain put my mind at ease and I finally have hope
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Ramos takes the time to explain to you about your condition, treatments and medication. He and his staff are friendly and caring about you personally. I would recommend the Ramos center to anyone with chronic pain.
in bradenton,fl |
Dr.Ramos goes the extra mile to ensure his patients are being taken care of. While I am sitting in the office at this moment, He is running a few minutes and his patient liaison came in and offered me something to drink, an explanation as to why he was a few minutes late and then sat an chatted with me. Made my visit so much more pleasant. When P.A. came in She apologized for the wait and treated me like a human being. I was not rushed and felt my pain was addressed and taken care of.
in Sarasota, FL |
Treated with injections........No medications feeling great. Cares for his patients.
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been going to the Ramos center now going on four years, I see Janine for most of my visits, they take great care in seeing to my needs and have helped me a lot.
Bradenton, FL |
Everyone is so nice here and the environment atmosphere is homey unlike a standard doctors office. My first complaint is after the 1st appointment, you no longer see the doctor but one of his nurses. I have made appointments to see Dr. Ramos but on arrival I am told the doctor does not do appointments. The only good nurse is Jenine the other nurse just seems all over the place. Also expect a wait because the doctor is always running behind. I waited 2+ hours a few times
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Ramos is so compassionate and professional as is his staff. I would & I have recommended him to others. He explains procedures explicitly. I am getting so much better and it is definitely due to the Ramos Center
Venice, FL |
I have seen Dr Ramos for quite a while now. I am so thankful that Dr and his staff have been there for me. I would never have been able to get through these trying years of pain that I have experienced with out them. It is very sad that the laws that be make it so hard for a person with chronic pain to be able to receive relief to carry-on normal every day activities with out having to jump through the multitude of obstacles. Thank you for being there for all of us!
in Parrish, FL |
I am a current patient with Dr. Ramos. From the moment that I met him I was very impressed. He is unlike other specialists. He is very kind and compassionate and truly cares about his patients period he explains things very thoroughly so you understand everything before your appointment is finished. I have had a procedure done in the office and he made it as comfortable as he could & he made sure I was not in pain while he was doing the procedure, he was very worried that I did not feel anything
Palmetto, FL |
Excellent doctor and personable staff!
Sarasota, FL |
My initial meeting with Dr. Ramos was great and I was hopeful that I had found the right solution for my chronic pain. After that meeting I've been relegated to staff who seem more concerned about prescribing meds than my pain levels; I often feel like I am held in suspicion. I feel that I have become nothing more than a revenue generator and am currently seeking another provider who treats each patient as an individual and not as part of a group who should all receive the same treatment.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Ramos helped to relieve my pain sciatica and shoulder pain so that I can get back to exercising and living again. He is very experienced and I would highly recommend him.
in Ellenton, FL |
I have had nothing but the best treatment / service by Dr. Ramos and his staff during a long period of time. When I had a rapid heartbeat issue happen when I came to his office, the staff was quick to respond and get EMS to bring me to the hospital which is just one among many reasons to make me believe in the Ramos Center. I have been able to have a comfortable lifestyle because of my treatments.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Ramos has taken such great care of me and my Husband for many years. I would recommend him to family, friends and strangers in a heartbeat.
in Sarasota, FL |
Went to the office expecting it to be like every other Pain clinic. I was pleasantly surprised. The receptionists were friendly and always smiling. I saw the P.A. Danny Delgado then Dr.Ramos. Mr.Delgado made me feel comfortable and had me laughing in a matter of minutes. Dr.Ramos has a very calming demeanor and I am so pleased I choose the Ramos Center.
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Ramos, Just a short note to thank you for the excellent empathetic treatment that you and your staff gave me during my office visit this past Friday. It was very much appreciated. Warm Regards, Robert B.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Ramos has no interest in anything other than making money. He treats his patients like cattle - everyone is the same & everyone gets the same treatment plan - steroid injections under sedation or numbing the nerve endings by injection (and under sedation). There is no follow up communication with Dr. Ramos EVER. Expect to see him ONCE w/ a ton of staff on your initial visit & then you get stuck with a random NP w/o explanation. Dr. Ramos is arrogant, rude, incompassionate, & cold. Terrible!
Sarasota, FL |
Went in due to an accident. I had went to another pain dr and they treated me as a pill seeker. Dr.Ramos office treated me with respect, and helped me with alternatives to just medication.
Palmetto, FL |
overbooking, hour wait, rudeness PA not a Dr.- go somewhere else
in Apollo Beach, Fl |
I absolutely love this office my favorite person is Mrs. Janine she is so sweet and very caring I only see Dr. Ramos when i get a shot but he has been super nice i have recently moved 50 miles away but still return to this office they have always cared about my pain level and have never denied me any kind of pain medicine
in Sarasota FL |
dr. Ramos himself is a fantastic Dr but the office that has a lot to desire from the person answering the phone to the nurses it has took me days to get someone to answer the phone and then when I do I'm on hold for 15-20 minutes while they're supposed to be getting the nurse and then I get hung up on then when I try to call back it goes to their after hours answering service when they're still in the office. they really do need to do something about that office I can't even recommend that offi
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Ramos since around 2011. At first I had no complaints and then as the yrs went on I would lay in pain for 3 to 4 days and call the nurse and she would say she would call me back but never would hear back.It became a struggle with the staff and nurse and I even contemplated finding a new Dr.Now I see a big difference and I could never leave Dr. Ramos he is excellent and I trust him.Please don't give up because he is aware of the things that needed to change!Dont leave him
in Bradenton, FL |
Excellent Dr. Excellent staff.
in Bradenton, FL |
Consider this office is busy, Dr.Ramos took the time to explain my procedure with me and answered all my questions as if I was the only one in his office. His staff treated me with respect and there is always someone around to see if I needed anything and to keep me comfortable. A+
in Sarasota, FL |
We were asked to bring my husband's medicine bottles to initial apointment, but the bottles were never looked at. Dr prescribed a medication that could have bad interaction with current medicine my husband takes according to the pharmacist, I called the office to check on this, left a message but didn't get a call back for four days. At that time, office said not to take both medications, discontinue one of them to avoid side effects. Not happy with this. Now waiting for office to call pharmacy!
in Sun City Center, FL |
I've been seeing Dr Ramos and staff for over a year. Dr Ramos is very knowledgeable, a good listener and has a kind and gentle way with his patients. Dr Ramos has provided me with quality care and respect. The extra time it takes to see him is worth it. He's the best.
in Tampa, FL |
Very professional and very knowledgeable
in bradenton |
i love coming here the staff is great
Bradenton, FL |
Not rushed. Felt like he really cares
in Venice, FL |
Waiting time was over 2 and a half hours on chairs that were so hard and difficult to sit in. Staff racing around and abrupt. Dr. asked questions filled out a chart and gave me very little time to address my issues and concerns. Each time I went wait time was over 2 hours. I had a couple of epidurals and they actually made the problem worse. There was no patient kindness or compassion. I had complications on my last epidural wound up in the ER and I never received a follow up phone call from Dr.
in Sarasota Florida |
Waiting times in office are completely unacceptable. No follow up after surgery. Trying to reach a real person is impossible. Even after leaving a message the timeliness of call backs is really terrible. If there were more spine surgeons in town Ramos would go bankrupt. I have. No doubt Ramos is a Talented surgeon but his office treats patients like meat exclusively designed to optimize his personal profits
in Bradenton, FL |
Lovely Doctor - intelligent and knowledgable. Promised feedback from my MRI in 3 days. Now 3 weeks and no feedback
Bradenton, FL |
I saw Dr.Ramos today and I am very happy with his calming nature.
in Bradenton, FL |
My experience with Dr. Ramos is that he is a perfectionist and operates his offices in such a manor. This is a very professional group and Dr. Ramos is compassionate, a professional in every medical way, I feel safe in his care and am fortunate to say I have had good results from the injections in my back and do not hesitate to refer him to anyone who has chronic pain.
in Englewood, Fl |
Dr. Ramos is very compassionate. My insurance initially denied a back procedure he recommended. Dr. R talked to the doctors at the ins company and within 3 weeks I got authorization. A lot of doctors wouldn 't do that for their patients.
in Bradenton FL |
I began seeing Dr Ramos over 10 years ago when I moved to Bradenton. I had been under the care of a pain management physician at Yale University hospital five years prior after suffering an impact ion fracture of the C2 and ruptured disks from C3-6. i had minimal relief until I saw Dr Ramos. His treatments have offered me hope for a more normal life and relief from the near daily migraines. He is truly remarkable!
Have you seen Dr. Fabian Ramos, MD?
Are you Dr. Ramos?

• Community Health Choice
    Group Plan PPO
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Husky Health
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost