Dr. Fabian Proano, MD

Dr. Fabian Proano, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  |

Dr. Fabian Proano, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Torrance, CA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Proano is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance.

Pain/Rehabilitation Med Grp

• Molina Healthcare
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Proano

Dr. Proano's Experience

Dr. Proano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  • Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• UNIV OF WA SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • La Co Harbor Ucla Med Center

Dr. Proano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Proano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Proano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Proano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Proano to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Proano's Performance
Pasadena, CA |
I have 3 herniated discs in the lumbar area. My experience w Dr. Proano has been good. It started with the office experience. Friendly, helpful staff and a thorough meeting with the Dr. He scheduled me for an epidural and nerve block. He did mention it would probably take more than one shot. The shot experience at the Coast Surgery center went well. Nice staff, good service. Dr checked in before. The whole experience went was organized and went well. The shot didnt work. Bummer.
New York, NY |
Went to Dr. Proano, in September 2016, for a hip cortisone shot, came away with a cortisone flare and a staph infection, which I am still suffering from. Soon after, after trying to reach him several times, he finally showed up for 5 minutes, while I was in the hospital. Have spoken to him once since that time, and have not heard a word from him since. Would have been nice if he tried to contact me over the past 6 months, to see how I was doing.
Hawthorne, CA |
I would NEVER recommend this dr to ANYBODY! I saw him 1 time at hospital for T-spine epidural. He yelled at the attending nurse, the flouroscope tech & me. I was given only a small local, then he "stabbed" me, my arm began jumping uncontrollably. The nurse was trying to comfort me & said it was ok to scream. Another nurse asked how it went. "She felt EVERYTHING!"I began to dress then was told I had been sedated & had to wait. I left immediately. Negative side fx lasted a week. Never saw dr again
in El Segundo, CA |
When I came into Dr. Proano's office in April, I shuffled in on a walker because of a botched procedure from a doctor in Hermosa Beach. Dr. Proano listened to what I had to say. He said we would try and make my pain go away. After the first epidural I was a little better and was able to walk with still some pain. I then had two more epidurals, and I have not had any pain medication since June. I am a very happy patient.
in La Crescenta, CA |
Began using Dr. Proano in May, 2016 following the retirement of my pain management physician. I am in chronic pain from an automobile accident. Extremely difficult case. My care has been excellent. Office is quite busy but my care has not been compromised what so ever.
Have you seen Dr. Fabian Proano, MD?
Are you Dr. Proano?