Dr. Fabian A. Proano, MD

Dr. Fabian A. Proano, MD

22 reviews

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male | 59 years old

Pain/Rehabilitation Med Grp

Dr. Proano specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology and practices in Torrance, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Proano? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Proano's Experience

See how Dr. Proano's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Proano

Dr. Proano accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Proano has admitting privileges.

Dr. Proano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Proano to family and friends
2.5
Experience with Dr. Proano
Dr. Proano's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (18)
New York, NY |
Went to Dr. Proano, in September 2016, for a hip cortisone shot, came away with a cortisone flare and a staph infection, which I am still suffering from. Soon after, after trying to reach him several times, he finally showed up for 5 minutes, while I was in the hospital. Have spoken to him once since that time, and have not heard a word from him since. Would have been nice if he tried to contact me over the past 6 months, to see how I was doing.
Hawthorne, CA |
I would NEVER recommend this dr to ANYBODY! I saw him 1 time at hospital for T-spine epidural. He yelled at the attending nurse, the flouroscope tech & me. I was given only a small local, then he "stabbed" me, my arm began jumping uncontrollably. The nurse was trying to comfort me & said it was ok to scream. Another nurse asked how it went. "She felt EVERYTHING!"I began to dress then was told I had been sedated & had to wait. I left immediately. Negative side fx lasted a week. Never saw dr again
in El Segundo, CA |
When I came into Dr. Proano's office in April, I shuffled in on a walker because of a botched procedure from a doctor in Hermosa Beach. Dr. Proano listened to what I had to say. He said we would try and make my pain go away. After the first epidural I was a little better and was able to walk with still some pain. I then had two more epidurals, and I have not had any pain medication since June. I am a very happy patient.
in La Crescenta, CA |
Began using Dr. Proano in May, 2016 following the retirement of my pain management physician. I am in chronic pain from an automobile accident. Extremely difficult case. My care has been excellent. Office is quite busy but my care has not been compromised what so ever.
Have you seen Dr. Fabian A. Proano, MD?
Are you Dr. Proano?

Dr. Proano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Proano has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Proano's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Proano does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Proano and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF WA SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1984

La Co Harbor Ucla Med Center

Dr. Proano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Proano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  • Anesthesiology

Dr. Proano does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Proano and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.