Dr. F Parodi, MD
Vascular Surgery•Male•Age 46
Dr. F Parodi, MD is a Vascular Surgery Specialist in Cary, NC and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Parodi has extensive experience in Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection, Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy, and Peripheral Vascular Procedures. He graduated from University of Buenos Aires / Faculty of Medicine in 2003. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. His office accepts new patients.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Vascular Surgery Specialists in your area
At a Glance
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Parodi
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Parodi treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Parodi treats other conditions, please contact the office at (984) 215-6365.
Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection
Aortic aneurym or dissection specialists diagnose and treat abnormal bulges or tears in the wall of the aorta, which are life-threatening and require immediate surgery.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Parodi is experienced in the area of Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 7 conditions and procedures
Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy
Carotid artery disease specialists diagnose and treat blockages in the main blood vessels to the brain caused by build-up of plaque. One treatment option is carotid endartectomy, in which surgeons remove the clogged lining of the carotid arteries.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Parodi is experienced in the area of Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures
Peripheral Vascular Procedures
Peripheral vascular disorder is diagnosed through a variety of procedures, including angiogram, ankle-brachial index and Doppler ultrasound. Surgical treatments include bypass graft surgery, balloon angioplasty, and stent.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Parodi is experienced in the area of Peripheral Vascular Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Parodi's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Parodi's conditions and procedures:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Dissection
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Arteriovenostomy for Renal Dialysis
- Arteriovenous Fistula Repair
- Arteriovenous Shunt Creation
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Carotid Artery Stent Placement
- Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Endovascular Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Endovascular Repair of Aorta
- Endovascular Repair of Visceral Aorta
- Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
- Peripheral Artery Bypass
- Peripheral Artery Catheterization
- Port Placements or Replacements
- Revision of Arteriovenous Shunt for Renal Dialysis
- Secondary Hypertension
- Spider Veins
- Thromboendarterectomy or Excision of Infected Graft
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
- Vascular Transcatheter Embolization
- Venous Insufficiency
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Parodi accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Parodi accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO