Dr. Ezra Ash, MD

Dr. Ezra Ash, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Ezra Ash, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hopkins, SC. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Ash is affiliated with Carolinas Hospital System and McLeod Health - McLeod Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Ash's Experience

See how Dr. Ash's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ash

Dr. Ash accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ash has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ash to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Ash's Performance
in Darlington, SC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ash-Malachi for 10 years. When she was in Florence, SC I follow her to Hopkins SC. She listen to me and has given me the best service ever. Love the way she cares about you. I always feel great going there and leaving. When I'm hurting she is there to find the problem and recommend a treatment. She allows me to make my own decisions and she supports it. She takes her time and listen to you.
in Florence, SC |
Dr Ash is the best doctor out of ALL of those that I have ever, or even currently have. And I have a LOT. I have a connective tissue disorder. I have been her patient for over 5 years, and she has stood by me before, and now after, my diagnosis. She listens, and CARES. She will fight with you to get the right medical treatment and team. In addition, because of my special needs, she spends extra time with me at our monthly appointments. BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!
in Hopkins, SC |
I went to Dr. Ash at Hopkins family practice on Garners ferry Rd in Hopkins after leaving a Orthopedic doctor in Florence who I had been seeing for two years over chronic low back injury and pain from a 2012 18 wheeler accident . I had been diagnosed with severe apathy ,and chronic lumbar & spinal stenosis. Dr ash said she would refer me to pain management and keep me out of pain till appointment . Then tells me 45 med should last 30 days 1 or less a day . And refuses refill. I
Have you seen Dr. Ezra Ash, MD?
Are you Dr. Ash?

Compare Dr. Ash

Dr. Ash's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Ash has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ash's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ash does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ash and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Ash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ash does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ash and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.