Dr. Eyal Levit, MD

Dr. Eyal Levit, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Eyal Levit, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Levit is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn and Lutheran Medical Center.

Dr. Levit's Experience

See how Dr. Levit's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Levit

Dr. Levit accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Levit has admitting privileges.

Dr. Levit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levit to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Levit's Performance
New York, NY |
Very pleased with Dr. Levit and his staff. The office was lovely and his artistry was beyond expectations. A++
I was visiting out of state for 2 weeks and had an emergency. Dr.Levit, was listed as the closest to my location and I made an appointment. Staff was inattentive and rude. To my surprise later on, the bill I've gotten was very bloated. I was drastically overcharged for tiny things that should be part of the visit payment. Money money money ...this is what dr. Levit is all about. Their billing is extremely rude and dismissive and when i called to voice my concern, they basically flat out insulted
in Brooklyn, NY |
Professional skills in the dermatological field, very polite attitude towards patients. Dr. Eyal K. Levit helps everyone who turns to him for help. Finds an individual approach and treatment for each patient
in Ashburn, VA |
I had 5-6 appointments and I had always problems. When I was in doctor Levit or his wife I told them "Please, If my insurance does not cover medications, procedures or analysis when did not write out to me". But it was useless! After my appointments , I always had to pay! Sometimes They called me what my insurance does not work at all, even though I called to my insurance company, and they answered me that all is well with my insurance. For all the time I had improvement in my health!(
in Brooklyn, NY |
The front desk people and the medical assistants were very polite and knowledgeable. The reason for my visit was what I felt was a mole. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a carcinoma. Dr Levit immediately told me I had a bruise, not a mole. To be 100% certain, he did a biopsy. I NEVER felt any pain or discomfort when he did the biopsy OR cauterized it. Then he suggested taking Enbrol twice weekly (instead of once) for 3 months to cure my psoriatic plaque. He is an AMAZING dermatologist!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Levit did a good job with my botox injection.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr.Levit is the most amazing and professional dermatologist that I've ever met! Upon my first meeting with him he was able to come up with diagnosis in seconds and offered me three different solutions for it. He then explained what I'd have to expect from each different treatment. Knowing his limited availability, dr.Levit took his time to start the laser treatment on the same day of my 1st visit with him. Post-procedure he personally called me to see how am i feeling. I'm beyond grateful&happy
in Brooklyn, NY |
I am Dr Levit's regular patient and I am very satisfied with the doctor. I feel like he provides individual attention. He is very knowledgeable and a professional doctor. Office is clean and personnel is very polite and responsible. Appointments are on time, there is usually no wait time. Nice personality and good sense of humor. I wish him much health and success in his invaluable work.
in brooklyn |
I saw Dr. Levit today for mole's and angioma removal. He did laser for angioma and surgery for mole. I did not feel the pain from the needle or the procedure at all. He always does a thorough job with no scars or marks left. Everything heals amazingly fast as well. Once I had a cyst on my eye lid because makeup went into the pore. Dr. Levit performed a surgery on the eye lid where he had to make a lot of makeup out and again no scar on the eye left. I completely trust the doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Eyal Levit, MD?
Are you Dr. Levit?

Compare Dr. Levit

Dr. Levit's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Levit has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Levit's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Graduated in 1991

• Hebrew
  • Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Levit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology