Psychiatry  |
Dr. Ewa Szafraniec, MD
Dr. Ewa Szafraniec, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She is 68 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

14001 N 7th St Ste E110

Phoenix, AZ 85022

Learn about Dr. Szafraniec

Dr. Szafraniec's Experience

Dr. Szafraniec's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Nicolaus Copernicus Medical Academy
    Medical School | Graduated 1973

Dr. Szafraniec has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Szafraniec does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Szafraniec and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Szafraniec's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Szafraniec to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Szafraniec's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Out of all the doctors I've seen for my mental health, Dr. Szafraniec is the only one to spend ample time talking to me. Our first appointment was almost an hour because she so throughly took the time to learn my history and current problems. I've never been healthier thanks to Dr. S.
in Glendale, AZ |
After many years on anti-depressants, I still wasn't feeling good mentally. I felt I needed to find a new treatment and after reviewing many doctors I decided to contact Ewa Szafraniec M.D. , Ph.D. After an initial appointment and evaluation she prescribed Lamictal. Shortly after starting a regimen I had a remarkable positive change in my mental status. It has been 7 years since I started this treatment and the positive results have continued without any subsequent periods of depression.
in Anthem, Arizona |
This doctor did not listen to my concerns. After 2 years of treatment, I ended up in the hospital under suscide watch. The doctor did not understand why I was on so many medications that counter act each other. I was on ADD medication which I do not have and it actually made me worse. Stay away!!! She doesn't listen, she does not explain anything. Also the front office is beyond rude. I got anxiety just speaking to her. My insurance changed & she refused to take the information & billed me.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was a patient of Dr. Szafraniec's for six years and saw her every six months for a med check. I was doing well. I put up with her rude secretary, Ronnie. Memorial weekend this year, I became extremely suicidal. I called the on-call service for the first time and they refused to let me speak to an on-call doctor or to refer me anywhere, so I could get help. After begging Ronnie for an appointment on Tuesday, the doctor actually reprimanded me for calling the on-call service when I arrived.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Szafraniec is from Poland,as I find European doctors view psychiatry much more insightful.She is not a counselor. She has two specialties of Education. M.D. and P.hD, in brain chemistry. I've was one that met her before she set up her practice. She is open minded, listens, intuitive, and listens to you. I don't care for psych meds, so I don't take them. I had bad chemo brain and she prescribed meds to help me focus. I love her for knowing I wasn't the same after bad chemo reaction.
in Tempe, AZ |
This doctor had me on 9 medications by the time I had finally realized I did not need to be treated the way she was treating me. 9!!!! I had to go to the hospital because the psychiatrist I saw afterwards said that was the safest way to get off all the meds she had put me on, that it wasn't safe to do it out of the hospital. Now the I am off all those meds and taking 2 different ones I'm doing GREAT. Her practice contributed to the WORST year of my life and the words she said to me hurt.
Have you seen Dr. Ewa Szafraniec, MD?
Are you Dr. Szafraniec?