Dr. Ewa Szafraniec, MD

Dr. Ewa Szafraniec, MD

Psychiatry | Female | 67 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Szafraniec specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Phoenix, AZ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Szafraniec? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Szafraniec's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Szafraniec's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Szafraniec

Experience with Dr. Szafraniec
Dr. Szafraniec's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (25)
in Anthem, Arizona |
This doctor did not listen to my concerns. After 2 years of treatment, I ended up in the hospital under suscide watch. The doctor did not understand why I was on so many medications that counter act each other. I was on ADD medication which I do not have and it actually made me worse. Stay away!!! She doesn't listen, she does not explain anything. Also the front office is beyond rude. I got anxiety just speaking to her. My insurance changed & she refused to take the information & billed me.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was a patient of Dr. Szafraniec's for six years and saw her every six months for a med check. I was doing well. I put up with her rude secretary, Ronnie. Memorial weekend this year, I became extremely suicidal. I called the on-call service for the first time and they refused to let me speak to an on-call doctor or to refer me anywhere, so I could get help. After begging Ronnie for an appointment on Tuesday, the doctor actually reprimanded me for calling the on-call service when I arrived.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Szafraniec is from Poland,as I find European doctors view psychiatry much more insightful.She is not a counselor. She has two specialties of Education. M.D. and P.hD, in brain chemistry. I've was one that met her before she set up her practice. She is open minded, listens, intuitive, and listens to you. I don't care for psych meds, so I don't take them. I had bad chemo brain and she prescribed meds to help me focus. I love her for knowing I wasn't the same after bad chemo reaction.
in Tempe, AZ |
This doctor had me on 9 medications by the time I had finally realized I did not need to be treated the way she was treating me. 9!!!! I had to go to the hospital because the psychiatrist I saw afterwards said that was the safest way to get off all the meds she had put me on, that it wasn't safe to do it out of the hospital. Now the I am off all those meds and taking 2 different ones I'm doing GREAT. Her practice contributed to the WORST year of my life and the words she said to me hurt.
Have you seen Dr. Ewa Szafraniec, MD?
Are you Dr. Szafraniec?

Compare Dr. Szafraniec

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.