Dr. Ewa Beyga, MD

Dr. Ewa Beyga, MD

Psychiatry | Female

3111 S 70th St, Fort Smith, AR 72903 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Beyga specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Fort Smith, AR. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Beyga? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Beyga's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Beyga's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beyga

Reviewing Dr. Beyga

Dr. Beyga's Review Details
4.1 based on 9 responses
Experience with Dr. Beyga
Dr. Beyga's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (9)
in Ft. Smith, Arkansas |
Dr. Beyga always takes the time to listen. She is compassionate and straightforward. I highly recommend her.
in Ft Smith, AR |
Extremely disrespectful. Told me to take my foot off my chair when I tried to position one foot up under the other. My foot never touched the chair but should have been shoved... Then she went proceeded to tell me, You're a grown-up man now. She interrupted me continuously during the entire session. She talks incessantly but doesn't listen at all. Continually had to repeat answers to questions. At one point in the session, she told me that the medications were working well based on nothing.
in Crawford County, AR |
Dr. Beyga is hands down the best psychiatrist I have ever had and I have had a lot of them! She treats all of her patients with respect and dignity and strives to give you the best possible care. She listens so well and always makes you feel like there is hope and good things ahead for you. I can't say enough good things about her.
in Ft. Smith, AR |
My experience with Dr. Beyga was great. She took the time to listen to me and get a full picture of what was going on. My life is so much better because of her care. I highly recommend her.
in Fort Smith, AR |
Dr. Beyga is a person who changed my life. She is a compassionate person who took extra time to explain all aspects of my symptoms and medications. I would not be able to have improved quality of life without Dr. Beyga. She gave me stability, self confidence and identity as a person I had never experienced before.
in Ft. Smith , AR |
I highly recommend Dr. Beyga to anyone suffering from depression, anxiety, PTSD, or any psychiatric issues or concerns. Receiving care from her made me feel like I had a partnership in my health care because she took the time to listen and understand. She is always available and would get back to me quickly when I had concerns. She explained complex concepts to me in a way that I could understand. It is hard to find a caring AND smart doctor and Dr. Beyga is both.
in Fort Smith, AR |
I have bipolar depression and other issues and I have had a hard time going to doctors most of my life. from the time I first started seeing Dr. Beyga she obviously took the time to try to understand I guess the things I deal with and she always would ask about my experience with my gastroenterologist because I have hepatitis c and she would also order lab work for me. She was one of the best Doctor I've had as far as her bedside manner and the obvious knowledge and experience she has.
Have you seen Dr. Ewa Beyga, MD?
Are you Dr. Ewa Beyga, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Beyga

• Psychiatry

Why It Matters: Dr. Beyga's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Beyga does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Beyga and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Silesian Academy Of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

University Hospital

Completed in 1996

University Tx Med Brch

Completed in 1998

University Tx Med Brnch

Completed in 1999

Dr. Beyga has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Beyga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beyga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Beyga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry
  • Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Beyga

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Beyga's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Beyga

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients