Dr. Everette Lafon Jr, MD

Emergency Medicine •  Male • Age 62

4 Reviews
Dr. Lafon Jr
10755 Falls Rd Ste 160 Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093

Dr. Everette Lafon Jr, MD is an emergency medicine specialist in Lutherville Timonium, MD. He specializes in emergency medicine, aerospace medicine, and more.

Dr. Lafon Jr accepts

Dr. Lafon Jr accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Lafon Jr treats your condition or procedure

2.0

Dr. Lafon Jr?
Dr. Lafon Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Everette Lafon Jr, MD
I had a great experience with Dr. Lafron. I visited the Columbia location with a foot issue. He diagnosed the issue quickly and correctly and told me that I should lose some lbs. Direct? Yes But, that's what I want. He requested I return in a few days for a follow-up BP test. I liked that. I was actually impressed by him and want to make him my Primary, but I see he is in Lutherville more than Columbia. Dr's. are human too and its important to find one you are comfortable with. I like this Dr.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everette Lafon Jr, MD?
Today was my 2nd poor experience w Dr. Lafon in the last year. Last year he told me nothing was wrong, but another dr tested for a sinus infection & I ended up testing positive. Today, I visited Patient First w vision problems & Dr. Lafon said "I'm not an eye doctor". He then accused me of being ok enough to look at my phone & told me to go back to my primary care Dr. I wasn't able to do that which is why I went to Patient First - he is very rude, dismissive & does not listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everette Lafon Jr, MD?
He is just plain rude as a person. I don't care how great he is as a doctor, because there are many skillful doctors with better personality. I would have avoided to be seen by him if I knew he was such a dxxk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everette Lafon Jr, MD?
I went to Patient First in Columbia, MD on the evening of 24 March 2018 and had the unfortunate experience of being assigned to Dr. Lafon's care/lack there of. I had fallen on ice earlier during the day and after much prompting by my boyfriend, agreed to go get checked out. I had a bruise approximately 14"x5" on my lower back/rear end. Dr. Lafon refused treatment, told me that the real problem was that I had gone to brunch with my friends and had drinks, and told me that he would never assist me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everette Lafon Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lafon Jr?

• Emergency Medicine