Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Evelyn Smith, MD
Dr. Evelyn Smith, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Glastonbury, CT. She is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Hartford Hospital.

704 Hebron Ave Ste 201

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's Experience

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Smith's Performance
Glastonbury, CT |
I have been a patient of DR Smith for over 10 years. I have not one complaint! I find her to be through, compassionate and have a great bedside manner. She has referred me to specialist which were top notch. I find her staff to be very pleasant and wait time's are very minimal would highly recommend her.
Glastonbury, Ct |
I love Dr. Smith. I have always found her and her staff to be punctual and efficient. I have never waited more than 5 min in her office. She is knowledgeable, thorough, and attentive and takes the time to listen and respond to all of my questions. I trust her expertise and highly respect all of her medical opinions.
Glastonbury, CT |
If you are a new patient, don't see Dr. Evelyn Smith. She will cancel your appointment if you 5 min late. If you are young healthy individual, don't see Dr. Evelyn Smith, there is no need to deal with this disrespectful woman.
Vernon Rockville, CT |
I found her to be very thorough and caring.
Her staff at the front desk are extremely rude! Just like the doctor herself. I am not surprised she is accepting patients as I believe she loses more than she can keep.
Manchester, CT |
The WORST! Nasty nasty woman. I would never tell anyone to go to her EVER! She's a bully and a terrible doctor will not listen to you and screamed at me until I cried.
Guilford, CT |
Always a wonderful, competent experience!
Meriden, CT |
Evelyn Smith, if questioned or challenged can turn into a nasty mean bully and her staff is as nasty and rude as she is. If you have an elderly parent don't subject them to such an abusive doctor. Please do what I did not and read all reviews before choosing this Doctor.
Glastonbury, CT |
I had two physicals with Dr. Smith. She kept me waiting because she was watching 'breaking news' regarding an election. My bills were coded as not yearly physical when I questioned the incorrect billing her staff refused to change. I went for my second yearly physical and the same 'billing error' happened and again I called and billing staff would not change. The appointments were for yearly physical for work, yet the office refused to code as a physical. Dr.Smith is hostile, bills unethically
North Windham, CT |
Uncaring and rude to 90 year old patient. Will be finding another doctor.
Glastonbury, CT |
I have been going to Dr. Smith for 10 years. She is a high energy, thorough, to the point, no bull****, by the book doctor. I love her and would highly recommend her to someone as long as they can handle a doctor that does not coddle you, she will tell it like it is...which some of us need! She is still very friendly and personable, always remembers what's going on in my family, even though I haven't seen her for a year! She asks a lot of questions and really listens to find a solution.
Newington, CT |
She is thorough, she listens. She is high energy and I can see how she may come across as abrupt, but she really does listen and looks for any possible medical issues. If I've looked up some possible diagnosis or vitamin on the internet she will provide her opinion which I respect because she is the trained physician and I am not. If there is any concern, she suggest tests and follow up which provides the reassurance that things are not missed.
Westport, CT |
Zero stars for this incredibly rude and arrogant Doctor. I wouldn't see her again if she were the last doctor on earth. She is so rude, she rambles and goes off an tangents. She is certifiably psychotic. I recommend seeing ANYONE but her. I feel bad for her staff.
in Glastonbury, CT |
She is very matter of fact. Not warm. During my wellness visit, additional tests were done which were not covered by my insurance. I scheduled a visit to run some blood work on something very specific I wanted to checked, additional tests were done which caused the bill to be bigger than anticipated. When I questioned her she was offended. Bottom line, she is not willing to work with her patients or be considerate of their financial/insurance situation.
in Glastonbury, CT |
She is the most arrogant doctor I have ever encountered. I would never recommend her to anyone.
Cheshire, CT |
It feels like she goes out of her way to find something to charge you with during preventive care visits such as getting billed a full office visit ($125) for refilling a regular prescription. The billing department can't explain your charges when you ask. She becomes rude/unhelpful if a patient questions her or doesn't agree with her. It's her way or no way.
in Glastonbury, CT |
Very thorough and always looking for the best interest of her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Evelyn Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?