Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM

Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM

Podiatric Surgery •  Female • Age 50

Telehealth services available

Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM is a Podiatric Surgery Specialist in Geneva, IL. She is affiliated with medical facilities Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tan to book an appointment.

Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tan

3.2

51.21951219512195%

Dr. Tan?
She was entirely dismissive of me and my concerns. She made both my feet worse. I am currently seeing Orthopedic surgeon to correct her mistakes. She also doesn’t stand behind her work. When the mistake was found she told me it was now my problem. If I was a wealthy person I would sue her. I definitely recommend you do not go to her. My regular doctor won’t recommend her anymore. Stay away!
Katherine Cuttonaro – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I initially saw Dr. Tan for a painful callus on my right foot. I strongly suggest that you don’t waste your time as I did look elsewhere for your podiatry care. Dr. Tan is rude and insulting. I hadn’t seen a podiatrist for over 9 years and she was extremely aggravated that I couldn’t remember his name. She told me I had a callus on my foot and that I needed a series of X-rays to determine its cause. When I asked if she was going to do anything for it she said not until she saw the X-rays. She told me I’d most likely need custom made orthotics (that aren’t covered by Medicare and that are extremely expensive) to alleviate the problem I refused scheduling a follow up appointment and saw another podiatrist who shaved the callus and my pain was immediately gone. He suggested that I purchase a $39 Spenco over the counter orthotic to solve a repeat of the painful callus. Problem solved. I should have turned Dr. Tan in for Medicare fraud as she basically did nothing to help me.
Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Terrible experience. I had a very long wait, then Dr. Tan was rude and insulted me multiple times during my visit Not helpful. Go see pretty much anyone else and you're sure to have a better experience I would like to give ZERO stars
Ann in Wheaton, IL – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
RUN (OR LIMP) AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!! Dr. Tan is a nightmare. She is rude and condescending, has zero interpersonal skills, and FLAT OUT LIES to her patients to hustle them for more $$$$. Do not believe her when she tells you that you "have no other choice" than to buy the services, procedures, or med supplies that she is trying to sell you. You do have other choices. Advocate for yourself and contact your insurance to verify your ACTUAL options. Mine told me that this doctor clearly had an agenda of pushing her own vendors no matter what it cost ME. She even tried to insist that my "only choice" was a pair of $600 orthotics "only available" out-of-pocket. Guess what, my insurance offered another vendor that made my orthotics for FREE. Tan is after your money, and she isn't even pleasant to you in the process. This doctor is just awful. The wait times are tremendous. When someone treats you like they don't care about you, believe them the first time! Totally unprofessional. AVOID!
IL – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Great doctor. I recommend her for any of your foot issues
Jeff E. in Wheaton, IL – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
My husband and I love Dr. Tan. She is very professional and she answers any and all questions you have about what is going on with you and your issues. She explains everything in a way that is understandable and actually works with you to determine a good course of action moving forward. We so appreciate her honesty and the time she takes to make sure all our questions are answered. We could not recommend her any more highly.
robert and sonya in south elgin, IL – Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Run away from this doctor. She operated on my foot and I had to limp around in pain for 3 years. She kept saying it would heal and eventually get better. I had to have a second surgery (this time with a good doctor...Dr. Pasture), and all is well now. DO NOT USE DR TAN!
Wheaton, IL – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan has provided outstanding care. I am highly confident in her surgical and post-op skills based on great personal success with her. She is caring and interested in her patient's well-being and health. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
Patti S. in North Aurora, IL – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan is professional and caring. The surgery she performed for me was life changing. I can walk pain-free for the first time in over 5 years. I highly recommend Dr. Tan.
St. Charles – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Worst experience ever. If I could give less than one star I would. I am not one to typically write reviews, but after a year of attempting to work with Doctor Tan's office, I feel it necessary to warn other potential patients. Went to Doctor Tan after a recommendation from a family friend. After 9 months of repeated costly tests (x-ray, MRI, etc) - a diagnosis was made. Dismissively Doctor Tan suggested exploratory surgery. I was not interested in a fishing expedition. Instead, Doctor Tan
Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I felt she was very rushed at every appointment, her staff seemed caught up in the whirlwind. We tried a conservative approach, initially she said 4-6 weeks but at 4 weeks she said there's nothing else to do except surgery or try out-of-pocket orthotics. I wanted to talk to her after my disappointing ordeal, she did leave a voice mail but never gave me the opportunity to talk to her. I'm glad I went elsewhere.
Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Personable?? She was unfriendly, rude, hostile, and super irritated every time I asked a question. She rushed through the appointments, her assistant was rushing everything too,. This was inbelievable, I’m being referred to another Podiatrist,
Geneva,IL – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I felt verbally bullied by her. Plus the cut off ingrown toe nail was left in my toe until it worked its way out. No wonder it hurt for 5 weeks. And no it was not a callous.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan is professional, friendly and knowledgeable . I’m a nurse practitioner and would recommend her for both patients and friends and family.
Trish 2. in Geneva IL – Dec 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I went to Dr Eveline Tan for a callus on the bottom of my foot. She claimed I needed surgery on both my feet and sent me for x rays and a ct scan.. Then she said I needed foot inserts .now she keeps sending me a bill for $ 120.00 for inserts I never received the castings. She tried to use her scare tactics on me claiming I needed all this surgery. I walk 6 miles a day without any problems. If I needed foot surgery I would go to a orthopedic surgeon. not a podiatrist.I I reported her to Medicare.
St Charles, IL – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan spend less than 5 minutes with me. She was rude & a nasty tone of voice. Suggested I buy medication on Amazon!! Unbelievable!!
Julie R. in Glen Ellyn IL – Aug 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan is a no-nonsense doctor who is straightforward but compassionate. She understands a patient's concerns and fears, and she provides enough information and time to put one at ease. It's as if she experienced your surgery and "gets it." Her sense of humor and kindness are helpful as well!
Joanne DiMare in Naperville, IL – Jul 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
My son has seen Dr. Tan for a few years now. She couldn't be more accommodating to his school and practice schedules. She's gone out of her way to help him get back into his sport after treatment. She has been professional with a personal touch, a great combination!
North Aurora, Illinois – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I'm writing this review as I'm waiting for her to see me. My appointment was 12:15 and right now it's 1:15 and still no doctor. Based on this disrespectful wait time, I will NOT be returning.
Wheaton, IL – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Excellent doctor, patient, caring and great bedside manner!
Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Tan?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Tan accepts

Dr. Tan accepts the following insurance:

Aetna EPO
United Healthcare HMO
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO
Viant

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Tan's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Foot Sprain
  • Hammer Toe
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis

"Better people means better experiences. Our care team is committed to delivering results that change lives."

• Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatry

University of Toronto, Ontario

• Chinese

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Tan communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tan offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tan offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tan have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tan offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tan offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (630) 262-1001