Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM

Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  ·
Female

Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Wheaton, IL. She specializes in podiatric surgery, podiatry, and more.

Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

• HealthLink
  • HFN
  • LifeSynch
  • Private HealthCare Systems

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Tan's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Foot Sprain
  • Hammer Toe
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis

"Better people means better experiences. Our care team is committed to delivering results that change lives."

• Podiatric Surgery

3.3

Dr. Tan?
Dr. Tan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM
Terrible experience. I had a very long wait, then Dr. Tan was rude and insulted me multiple times during my visit Not helpful. Go see pretty much anyone else and you're sure to have a better experience I would like to give ZERO stars
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
RUN (OR LIMP) AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!! Dr. Tan is a nightmare. She is rude and condescending, has zero interpersonal skills, and FLAT OUT LIES to her patients to hustle them for more $$$$. Do not believe her when she tells you that you "have no other choice" than to buy the services, procedures, or med supplies that she is trying to sell you. You do have other choices. Advocate for yourself and contact your insurance to verify your ACTUAL options. Mine told me that this doctor clearly had an agenda of pushing her own vendors no matter what it cost ME. She even tried to insist that my "only choice" was a pair of $600 orthotics "only available" out-of-pocket. Guess what, my insurance offered another vendor that made my orthotics for FREE. Tan is after your money, and she isn't even pleasant to you in the process. This doctor is just awful. The wait times are tremendous. When someone treats you like they don't care about you, believe them the first time! Totally unprofessional. AVOID!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Great doctor. I recommend her for any of your foot issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
My husband and I love Dr. Tan. She is very professional and she answers any and all questions you have about what is going on with you and your issues. She explains everything in a way that is understandable and actually works with you to determine a good course of action moving forward. We so appreciate her honesty and the time she takes to make sure all our questions are answered. We could not recommend her any more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Run away from this doctor. She operated on my foot and I had to limp around in pain for 3 years. She kept saying it would heal and eventually get better. I had to have a second surgery (this time with a good doctor...Dr. Pasture), and all is well now. DO NOT USE DR TAN!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan has provided outstanding care. I am highly confident in her surgical and post-op skills based on great personal success with her. She is caring and interested in her patient's well-being and health. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan is professional and caring. The surgery she performed for me was life changing. I can walk pain-free for the first time in over 5 years. I highly recommend Dr. Tan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Worst experience ever. If I could give less than one star I would. I am not one to typically write reviews, but after a year of attempting to work with Doctor Tan's office, I feel it necessary to warn other potential patients. Went to Doctor Tan after a recommendation from a family friend. After 9 months of repeated costly tests (x-ray, MRI, etc) - a diagnosis was made. Dismissively Doctor Tan suggested exploratory surgery. I was not interested in a fishing expedition. Instead, Doctor Tan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I felt she was very rushed at every appointment, her staff seemed caught up in the whirlwind. We tried a conservative approach, initially she said 4-6 weeks but at 4 weeks she said there's nothing else to do except surgery or try out-of-pocket orthotics. I wanted to talk to her after my disappointing ordeal, she did leave a voice mail but never gave me the opportunity to talk to her. I'm glad I went elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Personable?? She was unfriendly, rude, hostile, and super irritated every time I asked a question. She rushed through the appointments, her assistant was rushing everything too,. This was inbelievable, I’m being referred to another Podiatrist,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I felt verbally bullied by her. Plus the cut off ingrown toe nail was left in my toe until it worked its way out. No wonder it hurt for 5 weeks. And no it was not a callous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan is professional, friendly and knowledgeable . I’m a nurse practitioner and would recommend her for both patients and friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I went to Dr Eveline Tan for a callus on the bottom of my foot. She claimed I needed surgery on both my feet and sent me for x rays and a ct scan.. Then she said I needed foot inserts .now she keeps sending me a bill for $ 120.00 for inserts I never received the castings. She tried to use her scare tactics on me claiming I needed all this surgery. I walk 6 miles a day without any problems. If I needed foot surgery I would go to a orthopedic surgeon. not a podiatrist.I I reported her to Medicare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan spend less than 5 minutes with me. She was rude & a nasty tone of voice. Suggested I buy medication on Amazon!! Unbelievable!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Tan is a no-nonsense doctor who is straightforward but compassionate. She understands a patient's concerns and fears, and she provides enough information and time to put one at ease. It's as if she experienced your surgery and "gets it." Her sense of humor and kindness are helpful as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
My son has seen Dr. Tan for a few years now. She couldn't be more accommodating to his school and practice schedules. She's gone out of her way to help him get back into his sport after treatment. She has been professional with a personal touch, a great combination!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I'm writing this review as I'm waiting for her to see me. My appointment was 12:15 and right now it's 1:15 and still no doctor. Based on this disrespectful wait time, I will NOT be returning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Excellent doctor, patient, caring and great bedside manner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr Tans for over a decade. She has treated me for multiple orthotic and medical/surgical conditions. Every condition she has treated has had a good outcome. As a registered nurse for over 40 years, I have worked with many physicians. Dr Tan is one of the best physicians I have known. I highly recommend her, and frequently do to friends, family and colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eveline Tan, DPM?
Dr. Eveline Tan was my surgeon for a metatarsal osteotomy and bunionectomy (left great toe) December 2016; 12 weeks later I gauge the surgery a resounding success; I'm in my custom fit orthotics today and they feel great I unequivocally recommend Dr. Tan, she's both a highly skilled foot mechanic and an amiable human; her entire staff at Northwestern Medical (Cornerstone South Wheaton) are also exceptional
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tan?

Insurance accepted

United Healthcare HMO
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO
Viant

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tan treats patients.

Compare Providers