Dr. Evander F. Fogle, MD

Dr. Evander F. Fogle, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Resurgens Orthopaedics 5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 900, Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

At a young age, I sought to become an engineer as I enjoyed fixing and building things. That all...

Dr. Fogle's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Fogle's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fogle

Dr. Fogle accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fogle has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Fogle

Dr. Fogle's Review Details
5 based on 36 responses
Experience with Dr. Fogle
Dr. Fogle's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
Dr. Fogle says

As a Resurgens physician, I take pride and interest in my patients.  I am grateful when someone takes the time out of their day to comment on quality of service I have provided.  It is the ultimate honor when one of my patients refers a family member or friend to my practice.  If you are unsatisfied with an aspect of your care, please contact me by calling my office and asking to speak with one of my staff.  I promise to make every effort to rectify any issue that you may have.

I would look forward to taking care of you and helping you reach your own goals of improved function.

in Sharpsburg, GA |
Dr. Fogle was recommended to me by my primary physician after I severely injured my shoulder in a fall while working at our lake house. Although nothing was broken I had torn my front rotator cuff and my upper rotator was torn completely and retracted. Dr. Fogle patched it all back together, scraped away a bunch of arthritis, and relocated my bicep. Although I still have some time left before I'm back to 100%, I am very happy with the results and progress I've made.
Ready to do it again. Everybody was great. Dr. Fogle is awesome and let me know just what to expect.
in Peachtree City, GA |
Partial knee replacement. Professional, caring, NO PAIN.
Tavernier, FL |
Our son has his collarbone broken in several pieces, and Dr. Fogle did a great job of repairing his collarbone. Very professional!
in Duluth GA |
The Experience was and is fantastic. He really cares about his patients. He is people oriented and he knows his stuff. I recommend him if u need a surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Fogle?

Compare Dr. Fogle

• Sports Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Fogle's Board Certifications

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Fogle says..

After medical school and residency, I completed an extra year of specialized training, a fellowship, in shoulder and elbow surgery.  This opportunity allowed me to learn advanced techniques from outstanding orthopaedic surgeons at the University of Southern California.  I was also fortunate to have extensive experience in treating knee and shoulder problems at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, CA.  These injuries ranged from sports injuries to trauma.

Conditions Treated:

• Sports Medicine Injuries
  • Knee
  • Shoulder
  • Elbow
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Achilles Tendinitis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Sprain
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Ligament Tears
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Meniscus Tear
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osgood Schlatter Disease
  • Shoulder Labral Tear
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Wrist Fracture

Dr. Fogle says..

I endeavor to remain current with the most advanced treatment methods and surgical techniques through attending specialty conferences and individual study. I have recently earned a renewal of Board Certification in Orthopaedic Surgery as well as Subspecialty Certification in the Subspecialty of Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.

Areas of Expertise:

Knee Surgery – ACL Injuries, Meniscus Tears, Minimally Invasive Partial Knee Replacement, Knee Pain

Shoulder and Elbow Surgery – Rotator Cuff Repair, Shoulder Dislocations and Fractures, Shoulder Pain, Tennis Elbow

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • ACL Surgery
  • Elbow Replacement
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Arthroscopy
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Ligament Reconstruction
  • Meniscectomy
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine

University Of Southern California School Of Med

Completed in 2007

Stanford University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Fogle has no media or publications listed.

• German

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Fogle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fogle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Fogle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Fogle

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Fogle's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Fogle

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Fogle says...

At a young age, I sought to become an engineer as I enjoyed fixing and building things.  That all changed when I was in college.  I envisioned a career that would positively impact people.  Once I discovered the medical specialty of orthopaedic surgery, it seemed to be the perfect combination of caring for people and using engineering principles.

As native Atlantan, I attended The Westminster Schools, spending my senior year abroad in Germany. I majored in economics at Stanford University prior to studying medicine at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.  After five years of orthopaedic residency training at Emory University, I served in the US Navy as the staff orthopaedic surgeon in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and cared for wounded Marines at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, California.

I am happily married with three young children and enjoy my kids' activities, cars, golf, wakeboarding, scuba diving and fishing.

Dr. Fogle's Care Philosophy

I view each patient as an individual person with a unique set of needs and desires.  My priority is to listen to the specific needs and to work collaboratively with the patient to help achieve their goals for pain relief and increased function.  In the majority of patients, non-surgical care is successful in achieving these goals.

I also firmly believe in Resurgens' Mission, which is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas.

Conditions Treated: