Dr. Evan Tobin, MD

Practices Ear, Nose, and Throat

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 183 reviews.
Author:
Awesome doctor! He is very patient and genuinely caring. He performed my deviated septum and turbinate surgery. I haven’t been able to breathe so well since I was a young child!
Author:
Dr. Tobin is an awesome Doctor. He takes his time with you to make sure you have no questions, if you have questions he will take the time to answer and give you paperwork to take home so you can also read about what is going on with you. His Staff is also awesome. They are very friendly and will make you feel at ease while you are there. I highly recommend Dr. Tobin and His staff.
This is such great feedback, thank you very much for your time filling out this review! We value your comments. Thank you!
Author:
Best Otolaryngologist. I had a deviated septum that Dr. Tobin fixed through surgery. I consulted with several Otolaryngologists in Columbus before deciding to go with Dr. Tobin. The surgery went very well. Dr. Tobin is not only extremely skilled and knowledgeable, but he is down to earth and cares about his patients.
We're glad your experience with Dr Tobin was excellent and that you have had success with the results from your surgery. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!
Author:
Dr. Tobin is extremely kind and reassuring. He removed my tonsils and informed of everything to expect after surgery! Thank you Dr. Tobin.
Author:
Dr. Tobin & his staff are wonderful! My 7 year old daughter had her tonsils & adenoids removed & she had the best post op care! The nurses were patient with her and gave her the attention she needed. She recovered very quickly. It was difficult to keep her resting, because she felt so good after day 2. We followed the recommendations of keeping liquids, ice chips, popsicles, whatever she wanted basically that was cool & wet, and I think that really helped her heal quickly. Thanks to Dr. Tobin & his excellent staff she is no longer snoring & has been healthy!!
Author:
Dr. Tobin performed surgery on my severely deviated septum 2 weeks ago. I had no bruising and very little swelling or pain from the procedure. The best part is that I can breathe so much better after the surgery. Why did I wait so long to take care of this?
Author:
Dr. Tobin is thorough and to the point. When feeling uneasy about surgery, he took the time to listen and answer my questions.
Author:
Dr. Tobin did a Diviated Septum and Turbinate surgery on me and he was amazing. No packing.....very little discomfort and very successful! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!
Author:
Dr Tobin is very thorough. He tried non-invasive treatments before surgery. That was greatly appreciated. Surgery was as advised and recovery went well following the advise of Dr Tobin and his staff. He really cared about our daughters well being. We will definitely use him again if the need arises.
Author:
Dr. Tobin is very trusting and makes you feel at ease when you first get there. He explained the process and made me and my daughter feel comfortable with the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Tobin and will recommend him to anyone that needs a trustworthy ENT.
Author:
Dr. Tobin was very professional and thorough on his treatment plan.
Author:
Dr. Tobin has been exceptional in my care and made my quality of life a thousand times better. He does a fantastic job communicating with you and an even better job with patient management. I had not been able to breathe through my nose in over 6-7 years. After the first visit, he developed a diagnosis and discussed each of my options together as a team giving the positives and negatives to each option. Ultimately, I decided to move forward with surgery due to the severity of my symptoms. I had a surgery scheduled within two weeks of deciding that surgery was the best option. Upon waking up, I could immediately breathe clearly again. He went out of his way to have his staff schedule follow up appointments to make sure I was healing well. When a minor/common concern came up, he walked me out to the counter to make sure they found openings in the schedule that I could be seen quickly. As a fellow physician, I would recommend Dr. Tobin to any friend or family member.
Author:
Dr Evan Tobin made a major change in my sinus condition. I am forever grateful for his work.
Author:
super i can finally breath
Author:
Dr. Tobin has treated me for sinus surgery and other ENT issues for over 8 years. He has also treated my children numerous times. You will not find a more thorough, caring, and proactive ENT anywhere else. We refer all our friends to him without hesitation.
Author:
Dr Tobin has performed surgery on all 6 of our family members. There is no one else we would go to for our ENT needs. He is an excellent surgeon and his staff always is caring and thorough. We highly recommend hi
Author:
Dr Tobin is THE most amazing doctor I have ever been to! He literally saved my life! After what seemed to be an ordinary sinus surgery he noticed at my follow up post op appt that I had a severe infection. It was discovered that I had a bad tooth abscess which traveled into the sinus cavity and nearly turned septic. I was instantly admitted into the ER where Tobin and several other doctors took amazing care of me, and now I'm better than ever! Highly Recommend Dr Tobin!
Author:
Dr Tobin operated on my sinus area an fixed a long term issue I had. He is also the only doctor who has called me at home to see how I was doing
Author:
Dr Tobin and his staff have been absolutely wonderful. I am in customer service and am often critical when it comes to the customer experience. I have to say that Dr Tobin AND his staff are caring, knowledge and professional. Not only am I satisfied as a customer, my 5 year old son is satisfied as his patient. Just ask about the bouncy ball machine!
Author:
Dr. Tobin is one of the best doctors I see. He spends quality time wit me to explain what is happening and the necessity of what he does. His staff is top notch and the most pleasing personalities. They are always knowledgeable.
Author:
Every aspect of the care that was provided was excellent. The staff was always friendly and helpful. Dr Tobin was fantastic. He was able to improve my breathing 100%. I would highly recommend going to Ohio ENT and Dr Tobin.
Author:
Outstanding bedside manner! Very kind. Spent lots of time with patient.
Author:
I had one of the most difficult septum surgeries that Dr. Tobin has had to perform. 30 years of a messed up septum (baseball injury) left me unable to breathe out the left side of my nose. Not only can I breathe equally, my nose is much straighter (even w/o plastic surgery), and my sinuses are so much better. Kudos to Dr. Tobin for giving me my breathing back.
Author:
Dr Tobin came highly recommended to me and I also now highly recommend him. I went to Dr Tobin for sinus pain, ended up having septoplasty and turbinate reduction, and I'm very pleased with the results. I don't feel like he jumps to surgery, very thorough, I'll be taking my kids to him too. The staff at the Broad St location is also extremely friendly and helpful.
Author:
He's treated several of my friends and family members. Knowledgeable and friendly.
Author:
Doctor Tobin is a skilled and dedicated physician. He has cared for our family for many years always with excellence and compassion. In every situation we have gotten a successful outcome that has always resulted in improved health. His care extends beyond the office as he is one of only a few doctors who follows up after each procedure to ensure our good health. I could give no higher recommendation to Doctor Tobin and his staff.
Author:
Did surgery on my sinus and more and had me back to normal in no time. Thanks Dr. Tobin
Author:
Dr. Tobin is an amazing doctor. I recently has septoplasty and nasal turnbinate reduction surgery and the results are amazing. Dr. Tobin is a kind and very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He explained all of my options to me and I did not ever feel pressured into having surgery. His follow up care was also great. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for an ENT doctor.
Author:
Dr. Tobin is a caring and knowledgeable doctor who is also a highly skilled surgeon. The surgery he performed on my sinuses was excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Tobin.
Author:
Dr. Tobin put tubes in two of my daughters ears and completed an adenoidectomy on one of my daughters. He always talked me through all our possible options and I never felt pressured to make any decision. I felt he cared about my children and their health. Dr. Tobin was recommended to us by our pediatrician, Dr. Pfau, who stated he did his children's tubes. This gave me great comfort in our decision at first but after working with Dr Tobin he earned our trust on his own.
Author:
Dr.tobin is wonderful I use him for myself & my son! He is the only dr who my son will let touch his ears
Author:
DR. TOBIN IS VERY FRIENDLY AND APPROCHABLE. HE HAS PERFORMED TWO SURGERIES ON MY SON AND EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS BOTH TIMES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. TOBIN TO ANYONE NEEDING EARS,NOSE AND THROAT SERVICES!! HIS TWO MED ASSISTANTS ARE VERY NICE AND ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL AS WELL :)))))
Author:
Dr Tobin was great and very informative! He also personally called to check on our daughter after her surgery!
Author:
Dr. Tobin has placed ear tubes in both of my children and other family members. Our family loves him and the care he provides. He explained everything to us before and after surgery which put us at ease that we were handing our babies over to the right medical professional.
Author:
Dr. Evan Tobin is an excellent ENT. I would recommend him to everyone. He preformed sinus surgery on my Son (which he had some serious issues) and everything went well. Dr. Tobin is very kind, caring and listens to your concerns and explains everything so you have a great understanding of what to expect. It was very worth while to drive to Columbus for him.
Author:
I had my first surgical procedure with Dr. Tobin and I was so nervous and in so much pain. Dr. Tobin was so kind, helpful, and funny. He made me feel at ease, the procedure went smoothly, and I felt so much better the next day. I had never met such a down to earth, all around nice doctor. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and would recommend Dr. Tobin to everyone!
Author:
We've had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Tobin and his entire staff. He's very knowledgeable and has always been able to answer our questions. He's very nice and does a wonderful job with our children. We're so very glad our pediatrician recommended him, and we would definitely do the same.
Author:
After 7 years of unstable life with 100% plugged-up nose Dr. Tobin fixes it, I couldn't smell,eating among the people, and sleeping continuously, now after the surgery I'm back to life as a normal person cause Dr.Tobin did great job, he is highly experienced specialist, very knowledgeable, diagnosed my case accurately and fixed it perfectly, many thanks to the people who wrote the reviews these reviews helped me a lot to choose the right surgeon, to Dr. Tobin's staff and to Dr. Tobin.
Author:
After 7 years of horrible life with the worst plugged-up nose Dr. Tobin fixes it. I depended on the reviews to find the best surgeon to do the surgery to my nose and I'm writing here to say thank you to the people who wrote these reviews they were accurate about Dr. Tobin, he is very skilled, Outstanding, knowledgeable and answered all my questions, after just 5 days from the procedure I can start my normal life with an open nose so I can eat among the people smell and get beautiful sleep.
Author:
Dr. Tobin is an amazing doctor with a very kind soul! He takes time to explain things and really cares about his patients. We were so scared about having deviated septum surgery for my 14 year old son and he calmed this Moms nerves. I would highly recommend him to anybody he is absolutely fantastic!!!
Author:
Doctor Tobin has been my Doctor for many years. He has always helped me whenever I come to him with a problem. If he can't help me with a problem he sends me to another Doctor who can. He is not only my Doctor, but he's my friend. He's saved my life over and over again. I have the best Doctors in the entire world.- He is at the top of my list.
Author:
Dr Tobin and his staff were excellent from first appointment to surgery follow up appointment. Very knowledgeable and informative every step of the way. Just an all around great experience!
Author:
Dr. Tobin is wonderful. He listens to every concern and never rushes you out the door.
Author:
I don’t believe that any other doctor could have done a better job of eliminating a problem that I have lived with for almost 70 years. Thank you Dr. Tobin!
Author:
This review is long overdue. Dr. Tobin performed my nasal surgery in January 2017. My sleep and ability to breath has significantly increased from the procedure. The recovery from the surgery was minimal. Dr. Tobin makes you feel welcome during office visits and is always willing to answer any and all questions you have about your healthcare. Dr. Tobin was so wonderful that I recommended him to my wife and he will be performing her nasal surgery in the upcoming future.
Author:
Dr Tobin did an excellent job putting ear tubes in to help me hear again and he and the staff kept me comfortable and relaxed! They made my experience such a positive one!
Author:
Dr Tobin is very personable and explains in laymans terms what the problem is.
Author:
Dr. Tobin is the absolute best! He is extremely knowledgeable and knows what is best for his patient’s. He is down to earth and professional. I don’t have a single thing negative to say about him!
Author:
Dr. Tobin is the doctor I recommend to my friends if they need an ear, nose or throat diagnosis. He did my sinus surgery and I have had no more problems. This past week I visited him about a throat issue. He immediately did an in office test and gave me directions to eliminate my problem. He makes it very clear that if I have any issues I am to contact his office right away. I am completely confident with his diagnoses.
Author:
I've been going to Dr. Tobin for 5+ yrs.. I am completely comfortable with and confident in his abilities. I always feel at ease with the staff, his MA and him. He has even had to recommend me to other specialists and this experience has been exceptional as well. This is one doctor that I am eager to give a review on. Of course because he is so good and in such high demand getting appointments can be tricky and waiting may be a little longer than average, but more than well worth it!