Dr. Evan Schlam, MD

Dr. Evan Schlam, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Evan Schlam, MD is a dermatologist in Plantation, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Finch University Of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School in 2000 and specializes in dermatology.

10044 NW 1st Ct

Plantation, FL 33324

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Centene

Learn about Dr. Schlam

See how frequently Dr. Schlam performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shingles
Warts
Skin Infections

Dr. Schlam's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Schlam "My mission is to provide the highest quality personalized medical and surgical dermatological care. As a BOARD CERTIFIED Dermatologist, I combine the latest skin care innovations and technologies with traditional professional dermatological care. Together with an excellent staff of specially trained Physician Assistants, Medical Assistants and non-medical staff I do everything possible to meet patients expectations for top-notch treatment and follow-up for their conditions. Our greatest reward is the gratitude and appreciation of our patients which is amply demonstrated by the high rate of new patients referred from our existing patients. It lets us know we did provide them with the highest quality personalized medical care possible."

• Dermatology

• Maimonides Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Jackson Meml University Of Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Schlam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schlam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schlam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schlam's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schlam to family and friends

Dr. Schlam's Performance

GOOD

I booked an appointment online for my husband yesterday for today. He was called in within 5 minutes and immediately met with the Dr and nurse practitioner. While doing my husband's exam and 3 mole removals, the doctor realized I had an appointment for next week and offered to see me now so I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Went to see Doctor Schlam today. What a wonderful experience! He not only took care of my condition promptly but made me feel very comfortable. My husband has been seeing him for skin cancer treatments for many years and raving about his surgical abilities. Overall it was a great experience and an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Terrible. Although I asked for the doctor to remove 2 benign moles from my teenage son's neck, I got an indifferent nurse practitioner. The moles both grew back and had to be taken off properly by another dermatologist. Dr. Schlam only entered the room to tell me how much the biopsy would cost. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1