Dr. Evan Manolis, MD

Dr. Evan Manolis, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Evan Manolis, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Orland Park, IL and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in plastic surgery.

10710 W 143rd St Ste 10

Orland Park, IL 60462

• WellCare

Learn about Dr. Manolis

See how frequently Dr. Manolis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Excision of Skin Lesion
Breast Lift Surgery

Dr. Manolis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Manolis "Dr.Evan T. Manolis' medical practice is defined by experience and exceptional results. Dr. Manolis is commited to providing his patients with comprehensive information and personalized care. Dr. Evan T. Manolis has been in private practice for over 20 years, and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He also has training in microsurgery as well.

Specializes in breast and reconstructive surgery."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois
  • So Il University School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Manolis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manolis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Manolis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manolis to family and friends
4.0
based on 23 total reviews (3 with comments)

Dr. Manolis' Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Manolis and his team are amazing ! He performed my breast augmentation and totally exceeded my expectations! Mary went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and calm my nerves ! Definitely recommend them !
I would highly recommend Dr. Evan Manolis. He did an amazing job. After having 3 kids I cant believe I got my body looking better NOW than when I was 19. The results were unbelievable. My confidence is so much better now. I am happy I chose Dr. Manolis for my surgery. Orland Park Plastic Surgery...more
I met Dr. Manolis today for the first time for my initial consultation. I made the appointment to hear his recommendation for replacing my breast implants that I've had since 2007 due to a double mastectomy. I immediately felt comfortable with him because he was knowledgeable, informative and...more

Are you Dr. Manolis?