Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD

Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Midland Park, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School in 1996 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.Read his story

301 Godwin Ave

Midland Park, NJ 07432

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Leibowitz

See how frequently Dr. Leibowitz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Osteopenia

Dr. Leibowitz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Leibowitz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Leibowitz "I completed my Rheumatology Fellowship in 2002 at the Hospital For Special Surgery in New York City. I have been practicing Rheumatology in the northern New Jersey community since then. I have gained incredible experience diagnosing and treating patients with the entire spectrum of rheumatic diseases. In October of 2016 The Arthritis Foundation honored me as the Rheumatologist of the Year. I have been elected to sit on the Arthritis Foundation board of New Jersey. I have been a Top Doctor multiple times in the Castle Connolly guide, Inside New Jersey, New Jersey Magazine, and New York Magazine. I often lecture and teach other physicians about rheumatic diseases. I am frequently invited to speak about the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatologic diseases locally and nationally. "

This content was provided by Dr. Leibowitz "My philosophy of placing patient care and needs first has been my central guiding principal since I started practicing Rheumatology in 2002. I incorporate careful history and physical exam skills with years of experience. This enables me to best apply the art and science of Rheumatology in order to provide you with successful treatment. I view the doctor patient relationship as a partnership between you and me. Ultimately we will come to decisions about your treatment plan together. I will empower you to be in control of your health and to be involved in all aspects of your care.  I make educating my patients about their condition and treatment a priority so that they completely understand what the goals are. Patients often complement me on how I am such an effective listener. This best enables me to attend to your unique individual needs."

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
  • Hospital for Special Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Cornell Medical College
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Leibowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leibowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leibowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leibowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leibowitz to family and friends

Dr. Leibowitz's Performance

Dr. Leibowitz Says:
"

My practice seriously values the feedback that you provide about our services. We use your comments  to continuously improve the patient's experience with our office. I appreciate the time that you spend thoughtfully reviewing us. Your reviews will assist other patients to decide  whether our practice is right for them.

"

DR Liebowitz is not only a kind, caring and gentile person but he very smart and a very fine well trained physician. I would recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Liebowitz always runs on time and never makes me wait. He is always up to date on the latest research and has helped me maintain a very active lifestyle with no pain and no symptoms.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have several specialists and Dr. Leibowitz is by far my favorite.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Leibowitz has had a positive impact on my health over the past 7 years. He carefully listens and analyzes information to determine the correct diagnosis. His cheerful, positive demeanor reflects the passion he has for his specialty. I would recommend Dr. Evan Leibowitz without reservation. One...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been Dr Leibowitz's pt. For 15 years. At the time, he newly diagnosed me with psoriatic arthritis. As I am a RN, I found Dr Leibowitz to be the ultimate professional. He is an excellent clinical diagnostician; very knowledgeable about the disease states he treats; their current and future...more
Are you Dr. Leibowitz?