Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD

Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Ridgewood, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1996 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.Read his story

1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 306

Ridgewood, NJ 07450

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Leibowitz

See how frequently Dr. Leibowitz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Osteopenia

Dr. Leibowitz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Leibowitz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Leibowitz "I completed my Rheumatology Fellowship in 2002 at the Hospital For Special Surgery in New York City. I have been practicing Rheumatology in the northern New Jersey community since then. I have gained incredible experience diagnosing and treating patients with the entire spectrum of rheumatic diseases. In October of 2016 The Arthritis Foundation honored me as the Rheumatologist of the Year. I have been elected to sit on the Arthritis Foundation board of New Jersey. I have been a Top Doctor multiple times in the Castle Connolly guide, Inside New Jersey, New Jersey Magazine, and New York Magazine. I often lecture and teach other physicians about rheumatic diseases. I am frequently invited to speak about the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatologic diseases locally and nationally. "

This content was provided by Dr. Leibowitz "My philosophy of placing patient care and needs first has been my central guiding principal since I started practicing Rheumatology in 2002. I incorporate careful history and physical exam skills with years of experience. This enables me to best apply the art and science of Rheumatology in order to provide you with successful treatment. I view the doctor patient relationship as a partnership between you and me. Ultimately we will come to decisions about your treatment plan together. I will empower you to be in control of your health and to be involved in all aspects of your care.  I make educating my patients about their condition and treatment a priority so that they completely understand what the goals are. Patients often complement me on how I am such an effective listener. This best enables me to attend to your unique individual needs."

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
  • New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Hospital For Special Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Leibowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leibowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leibowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leibowitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leibowitz

Dr. Leibowitz?
Dr. Leibowitz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD
Dr Leibowitz is very easy to talk with. He takes his time to listen and explains things so I understand them. He never makes me feel rushed .I really like him and am glad I was referred to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD?
Dr. Liebowitz worked with my Pulmonologist to bring me me back from the the brink to good health. He is thorough, kind and smart. Great doctor and human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD?
DR Liebowitz is not only a kind, caring and gentile person but he very smart and a very fine well trained physician. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD?
Dr. Liebowitz always runs on time and never makes me wait. He is always up to date on the latest research and has helped me maintain a very active lifestyle with no pain and no symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan Leibowitz, MD?
I have several specialists and Dr. Leibowitz is by far my favorite.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Leibowitz?