Dr. Evan N. Hermanson, MD

Dr. Evan N. Hermanson, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 43 years old

43 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Hermanson specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Sioux Falls, SD. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hermanson? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hermanson's Experience

See how Dr. Hermanson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hermanson

Dr. Hermanson accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hermanson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hermanson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hermanson to family and friends
Dr. Hermanson's Performance
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Hermanson was very thorough in explaining my upcoming, unexpected surgery easing a lot of my nerves. Everything from pre to post op, I felt very well taken care of by him and his associates. My surgery was a great success and I owe it to him and his forward-thinking techniques.
Forbes, ND |
Dr. Hermanson was an excellent doctor. He gave me the surgery that I needed and would have the best outcome! I was recommended to him and I would highly recommend him myself!
in Dawson |
Very thorough and knowledgeable.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Hermanson did a great job working with me. I went to him for a knee injury: After seeing me at the Orthopedic Institute he had an idea what was wrong with my knee but recommended further testing. After getting the results it showed exactly what was wrong with my knee as he predicted what could be wrong. I was very satisfied with his work and I am grateful at how fast I was seen and am getting my knee taken care of. I definitely would recommend Dr. Hermanson, he is great at what he does!
in Miller, SD |
ANSWERS ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND TELLS YOU THE WAY IT IS, DOES NOT SPECULATE ABOUT TREATMENT AND THE PROCEDURE VERY EASY TO TALK TO AND EXPLAINS WHAT IS GOING ON AND HOW TO FIX THE ISSUE
in Reliance SD |
Dr. Hermanson is very knowledgeable and compassionate about his job. He takes the time to explain a plan of what needs to be done to make you better. I recommend him highly!
in Sioux Falls, SD |
I had hip surgery replacement done at OI but the surgeon is now retired. The replacement doctor recommended Dr. Hermanson for shoulder problems. I saw Dr. Hermanson and after some pre procedures such as an MRI surgery was recommended to repair my rotator cuff. The surgery went fine, with very little pain, and eventually started rehab. I found Dr. Hermanson and his staff to be excellent.
in New Effington, SD |
It was great
in Tracy , MN |
Dr Hermanson is very concerned about his patients and is a very good Doctor
in Marshall, MN |
I have had three surgeries with Dr. Hermanson provided in Sioux Falls. My experiences have been excellent. Surgery is always a scary thing, but I was made to feel very comfortable and well taken care off. I would highly recommend him and his staff to my family and friends. Thank you, Kitty Mercie
in Brandon, SD |
I was given options without surgery. The MRI results are available for you to look at right in the office. I decided to do surgery, Dr. Hermanson and his staff explained the surgery procedure. I had my right knee scoped in 2012. It was very successful.
in Brandon, SD |
I have always been treated with patience and respect. Dr. Hermanson , and everyone on his staff is top notch.
in Le Mars, IA |
From the moment I met Dr. Hermanson and his staff, I had complete confidence things were going to go well. He and his staff are very personable and spent the time necessary with me to develop that sense of confidence. I was so happy I sought a second opinion regarding my shoulder replacement surgery and ended up in Dr. Hermanson's care. He was very patient with explaining the procedure and answering questions before and after the surgery. My surgery went well and my rehab is progressing.
in Jackson, MN |
Dr. Hermanson performed a total knee replacement. I had excellent care and he and his staff discribed what they were going to be doing. He has excellent bedside manor and if willing to answer any questions you have.
in Sioux Falls sd |
I had bi lateral total knee replacement
in Worthington |
I was very impressed with Dr. Hermanson as I saw him for my hip labral repair. He was always very calm, slow, and clear when explaining to me what was going on. I never felt rushed during appointments. He did a great job with the surgery too.
in Hawarden, IA |
i had been going to Dr. Hermanson for several years with serious knee problems -finally decided to do bilateral knee replacement and have been totally satisfied with the results. Would recommend Dr.Hermanson and staff to anyone.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Hermanson is top of the line in his field. His surgery and follow up is unbeatable. The results I have received is amazing from his surgery . His aftercare to make sure you receive best recovery results is excellent. I had two surgeries from two different injuries years apart masterful repairs and results. I can't say enough good about Dr. Hermanson. Excellence in surgery and aftercare. I won't go to anyone else or recommend another.
in Watertown, SD |
Dr. Hermanson was amazing after having hip surgery, i slipped on the ice and landed on my hip. He was great at showing concern and helped me throught the issues from that as well as the pain issues i had.
Have you seen Dr. Evan N. Hermanson, MD?
Are you Dr. Hermanson?

Compare Dr. Hermanson

Dr. Hermanson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in South Dakota not available

Dr. Hermanson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hermanson's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1997

University of Iowa

Completed in 2001

The Southern California Orthopedic Institute

Dr. Hermanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hermanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics