Dr. Evan H. Argintar, MD

Dr. Evan H. Argintar, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 37 years old

32 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

I believe it is important to answer patients? questions and provide them with information that will help them understand and direct their course of care. In order to maintain a high level of easily accessible patient communication, I provide direct email availability. I also think it?s very important to be able to translate complicated medical problems into understandable terms. To help patient understanding, I often incorporate electronic media (iPad, for example) and ultrasound to help patRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Argintar's Experience

See how Dr. Argintar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Argintar

Dr. Argintar accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Argintar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Argintar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Argintar to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Argintar
Dr. Argintar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Oxford, MD |
Dr. Argintar is the best orthopedist I have seen, and I've seen plenty. He completed a complicated knee grant on my quadriceps tendon after (1) a previous misdiagnosis of another doctor; after (2) a failed operation after another doctor; and (3) after yet another orthopedist thought he would not be able to have a good outcome for the surgery Dr. Argintar was able to do. He is available for calls and emails after surgery. We can always get an appointment. I highly recommend this doctor.
in Washington, DC |
I was very pleased with the professional medical care I received from Dr. Argintar for my knee surgery. He was very concerned about my progress for my knee. He was very patient with me when I had questions and concerns. I will highly recommend Dr. Argintar for Orthopedic surgery.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Argintar is a leader in the game of orthopedic medicine. His bedside manners, knowledge, skills and abilities are unmatched compared to other doctors I have visited. Dr. Argintar always offered me many choices and informed me of all of the choices to allow me to make an educated decision about the health care I received. I would not look any further than Dr. Arginater in the future should I have a need for an orthopedic surgeon.
in Washington, DC |
My visit from the first time until now have been extremely positive. Dr. Argintar has the best beside manner of any doctor that I have ever been to. He has changed my life in so many ways that there arent words that could express my gratitude to him.
in Capitol Heights Maryland |
Good Morning; This kind and proffesional doctor changed my like for the betterment. I was taking pain medication for a year almost around the clock, before I had the total knee replacement. I simply love him more. And he told me I would have to work very hard and I have been doing this ever since. Thank you Dr. Argintar.
in Leesburg, VA |
Dr. Argintar was very professional and approachable at all times. He was efficient and courtious. He provided timely feed back and surgury schedule to shorten the time off from work.
in Hyattsville, MD |
Dr. Argintar was very clear in describing options and didn't press me into surgery. After my second visit I decided to get a complete hip replacement.
in Clinton, MD |
My experience before and after surgery was excellent, including his entire staff from day one. I have always said if you can't get past the receptionist then that's not the place for me. I just want to say thank you for your honesty, your personality, and showing that you care and for the hands that "god" gave you to perform my surgery. The National Rehab Hospital was super, from the nurses, the aides, housekeeping, and even the dietitians. I couldn't have ask for a better orthopedic doctor!
in Washington, D.C. |
Dr. Argubtar has the best staff. He explained the medical issues and made me feel very sattisfied with the future procedures of my medical condition. I would definelty recommend him to all of my freinds.
in Washington, DC |
Showed care and concern about my knee issue
in Washington, DC |
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Argintar. Going forward he will be the only Dr. I see whenever it possible. He went above and beyond to help me, and made everything easy for me to understand. I am a 29 year old Male who has been battling chronice knee pain for the past 5 years. Dr. Argintar was the first Dr. in 5 years who actually helped me make progress in getting my knees fixed. Thank you Dr. for everything you do. You will not regret seeing Dr. Argintar!
in Washington, DC |
He's very easy to talk to and a extremly great listener and he knows what he's doing. I'm so happy about my hip sugery that was done, the short time it took me to heal and know I'm walking in my heels again! I cant help but pass on the good news and reffer others to Dr. Argintar for Orthopidic surgerys!!
in Clear Brook VA |
Very talented...two total hip replacements in three months.....the absolute best.....should have done it sooner......five stars
in Chesa peake Beach, Md |
Easy to talk to Takes time to listen and answer I had a good outcome from my surgery
in Washington, DC |
Doctor argintar is a kind understanding doctor,whom tries all avenues before doing surgery . he has a great bedside manner and is very flexible .
in La Plata, MD |
Dr. Argintar is the BEST. I dislocated my knee, he repaired my MCL, replaced my ACL, LCL & PCL. I had a foot drop, displaced femur and fractured tibia and he took care of me!! I was told I would not walk for a year. In less than 45 days I was walking and without the floppy foot. I did not claim it. He called me personally to check on me, answered ALL of my questions, never showed me I was getting on his nerves and I would refer him to everyone. He is awesome!!
Have you seen Dr. Evan H. Argintar, MD?
Are you Dr. Argintar?

Compare Dr. Argintar

Dr. Argintar says...

Dr. Evan Argintar is an experienced and friendly orthopedic surgeon caring for patients in the Washington D.C. community. He began his medical career in the DC area, earning his medical degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine. Dr. Argintar stayed at Georgetown where he completed both his residency in orthopedic surgery at the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. He completed his fellowship training in sports medicine at the University of Southern California before returning to the D.C. area where he practices today. Dr. Argintar is a member of the MedStar Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with the MedStar Washington Hospital Center where he performs surgery. His clinical interests include arthroscopic surgery, joint reconstruction, and sports related injuries. He sees patients for a general orthopedic consultations, sport injuries, as well as foot, knee, shoulder, and joint problems. He also provides hip arthroscopy and hip preservation services. He is attentive to his patients' concerns and tailors his treatment plans to accommodate their individual needs and comfort.

Dr. Argintar's Care Philosophy

Dr. Argintar says...

High volume sports practice focusing on arthroscopy (knee, shoulder, hip and elbow), ACL repair and ligament reconstruction, joint replacement, including anterior hip replacement, and trauma management

Dr. Argintar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in District of Columbia not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

University Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County

Completed in 2012

Tufts University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Argintar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Argintar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Arthroscopy

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results