Dr. Evan C. Allen, MD

Dr. Evan C. Allen, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 51 years old

We return all patient calls within 24 hours. We get established patients in same day if they are sick. We run on time most of the timeRead more

Total Care Family Practice
1701 N Green Valley Pkwy Ste 5C
Henderson, NV 89074 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Allen's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Allen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Allen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Allen
Dr. Allen's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (26)
in Henderson, NV |
He tries to get you to come in for another unnecessary visit way before you are due to. The only logical reason is he wants your money! His 2 best PAs he had didn't even stay with him for a year! There are issues in his office definitely!
Henderson, NV |
Wow , what a letdown I got more personal service, understanding and compassion from macdonalds ordering a cheeseburger . Not even worth one star
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Allen used to be my doctor at another clinic and he saved my son's life by accurately diagnosing a burst appendix. After losing him for a while due to my insurance, I called his office today so I could get him back as my PCP. Things have changed. He no longer sees patients directly and has his Physician Assistants see you instead. He only sees patients if they're cash-paying (i.e., no insurance). So what's the point of having a good doctor who won't even see you? Absolutely none.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Allen has gone into concierge medicine and no longer sees any of his old patients. If you don't have big cash up front for the year you don't see him. We are now taken care of by a couple of PA's (physician assistants). My experience with the PA's has been poor to say the least. I am now looking for a new family doctor and would never recommend this practice (Total Care Family Practice) to anyone. Too bad!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Who is Dr. Allen? Who knows - once you make an appointment to see him you are given the 'bait & switch' once in the office. I made an appointment specifically for Dr. Allen and the day of my visit was pawned off on his assistant - was not happy. I was referred to Melissa Warner (Office Manager) who is completely useless in demeanor and action - a major I don't care attitude who is definitely in the wrong profession!
Have you seen Dr. Evan C. Allen, MD?
Are you Dr. Allen?