Dr. Eva Toth, MD

Dr. Eva Toth, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr .Eva Toth M.D. 20421 Perry Highway (Rt 19), Cranberry Twp, PA 16066 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Toth specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Cranberry Twp, PA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Toth? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Toth's Experience

See how Dr. Toth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Toth

Dr. Toth accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 8 hospitals where Dr. Toth has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Toth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Toth to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Toth
Dr. Toth's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (41)
in Pittsburgh, PA |
It took over an hour before any of the staff spoke with me during my new patient visit. (not even to fill out paperwork) Dr. Toth was very vocal about her distaste for any insulin pump or CGM than medtronic and seemed unwilling to work with other pump/cgm brands. She would ask questions and did not seem to care for my answers. A1cs are not done in office (requires seperate lab work) and office is cash or check only for copays. Absolutely terrible experience.
in Bedford, PA |
They need to have negative numbers because the way she takes care of her patients is..., well that's just it she doesn't !!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't recommend her to my dog, she seems wonderful at first than she totally neglects her patients.. DO NOT GO TO HER!!!!!!
in Cranberry Township, PA |
I did like Dr Toth, her office staff is horrible, does not call you back. I got charged for appointments I cancelled. Waited up to 3 hours in the waiting room. I gave them the benefit of the doubt in case it was a bad day, after 3 times, this seems to be the norm. I called for test results for cancer, no one ever called me back.
She is very to get in touch with. She takes time to answer my questions. She also has other providers there that can help you with issues.
in Cranberry, PA |
Do I even have to give one star..? My family and I patiently waited for 40 minutes after a scheduled appointment--the dr saw people who just walked in... Took her time with these people and took even longer to see us and others patiently waiting in the waiting room... THREE other patients in the waiting room told us you'll be waiting for at least 2 hours, they always take so long. THEN the receptionist wouldnt take a clipboard and said I can't be in 3 places at once, set it down. DONT GOHERE
Have you seen Dr. Eva Toth, MD?
Are you Dr. Toth?

Compare Dr. Toth

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.